GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 26, 2022, 07:31:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls in South Africa  (Read 182313 times)
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: October 21, 2007, 11:05:18 pm »

Hey B!!!
Wow, sounds great... U and Jason sound so happy together.... I'm really happy for you!!! Quite a few of my friends around here are getting into serious relationships, getting married etc.... I'm still a free agent, lol!!!!

So only a week and a half until this computer game we have been working on so hard for the last 10 months comes out. 1st of Nov is the official release date. Its quite exciting.... lol, its alredy causing a buzz in certain gaming communities online and people have began asking me to write tutorials on how we did stuff... lol!

Well, I think I must run and get ready for work.... finally finished Season 5 last night, so I can finally get moving onto Season 6!!! Yay!!!! Cheesy

Have a great eve!!!

~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 27, 2007, 06:25:47 pm »

Ok my friends!

The fact that we all have facebook accounts is no excuse to let this poor thread go neglected for over a month - if I was this thread I would be deeply depressed at losing all my friends so suddenly and no longer getting any of the gossip. I think we should all make an attempt to come back here and vent!

Personally, I dont have a lot to vent about these days because my life has reached that really comfortable happy place that I always wanted to get to! I do however have to get an injection this afternoon and I hate needles so I am terribly apprehensive. Jason offered to hold my hand but I have to be a grown up and get my needles on my own.

I have a few busy days ahead of me with some golf days, a birthday, a Junior Fire Brigade meeting, birthday drinks, break up lunch, dinner with friends all between now and Monday! I think it is the officially beginning of the silly season for me! Ohh...its also Cody's birthday on Friday but I cant quite squeeze in the flight to Canada to celebrate Sad I will have a drink for ya though hun!

Ok, I have to get some stuff done now but hopefully when I look next there will be another post in this thread!!

B xxxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2007, 04:05:26 pm »

Hey, I know I am commiting some kind of sin by double posting (Call the guards!!) but I had to because over in Aussieland it is already CODYS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe I have known you since you were 15! Thats craziness, we have known each other for ages!!!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday, dont get shit faced, youre still way too young, hehe. The good thing about being too young to drink is that you get really good cakes to compensate so here you go! From me to you and with lots of love!

Wish I could be there with you to celebrate hun!

Love B xxxxxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 69

Back and better than ever!

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2007, 04:22:39 pm »

THANK YOU!!!!

Haha, I can't believe I totally just sent you a pm saying technically it was my birthday there just to see that you already knew that and had posted this!! haha. Awww.... I love birthdays.

That is one amazing cake too, wish we could all actually be here enjoying it. haha. Promise not to drink (too much  Wink lol ) and I will definitely party enough for all of us. You have a great day too, if not for you, for me...hey, its a friday, go out on the town!

Love you guys! (even if you are double posting sinners. Cheesy )

Btw while I'm here and not in the open of facebook, Dave broke up with his girlfriend and has officially agreed to dance with me at the semi formal dance next weekend (we don't take dates to that sort of thing.)  And yeah, all is well...I chopped all my hair off, which I just warned B via facebook, but I don't mind it.

I'm excited to celebrate tomorrow. But you should go out and do something fun, all of you...because tomorrow (today for you B...) is a day to celebrate...because Courtney was officially born this day some years ago!

....And what would the world be without her?

Bs FAN CLUB!
Pri is my long lost sister!
Honourary South African!
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2007, 04:52:54 pm »

I think there would be a big emptiness in the world without you hun Smiley I am glad you get to dance with Dave! Im all excited for you!!! Ar eyou wearing a dress? If so what does it look like? Does Semi formal mean you can wear jeans?

I have to run but as I have said many a time, have an awesome birthday hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2007, 11:32:47 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURT!!!!

Okay, so all you early birds loitering in different time zones got in before me, which I am quite upset about!!! Sad
Cort, I hope you have an absolutely fab day, get spoilt rotten!!!!

Lets just say that I am back, and gonna try make a concerted effort to hit the org more often. I am over the FB thing, sick of actually knowing what all my friends are up to... (without them telling me in person!) blergh!! hehe!!!

So wotz news.... fill me in!!! Oooh wait let me read below and then ask that question!!! Smiley I'm crazy!!!

~C xxx
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:35:57 pm by Byder » Logged

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 04, 2007, 06:35:48 pm »

Why thank you Christopher, despite the time zone issue it was appreciated nonetheless.  Kiss

At the semi formal, girls are expected to wear dresses and guys button up shirts (but its okay if they where nice jeans). Its pretty much as dressy as you can. I've got a really pretty black and red dress and cute black flat shoes to go with them. I'll take a picture on Friday of the finished outfit and post it on here for you to see. I'm hoping I'll look decent. haha.

So yeah, I'm glad we got to talk on msn today, Chris! I'm glad you could explain some of the problems you're having, and that we both agree that you're right. Tongue

B, I need you to send me your address (probably for the 500th time, lol) so I can send you your Christmas card. Chris I've already got yours from the letter/card you sent last year. Smiley Can you believe my Christmas holidays don't begin until the 23rd?! Christmas eve eve! haha. But I get until the 7th of January or something off. Which is awesome. Then I go back for 2 weeks, then get another 2 weeks of for exams! Wow, I can't believe this semester has gone by so quickly! I think its because I've been so busy...Its like: work, school, work, school.... little bits of fun along the way.

Eww, the week before Christmas I've gotta do my dissection in Biology class...its a good thing I've got Curtis as a partner because otherwise I think I might faint! Its rats...I don't like them alive, and I'd rather not pick at their guts! But its a requirement for the course so...I guess I'm stuck hyperventilating in the back of the class while Curtis keeps me from failing. lol. Oh well, what can I do?

Anyways, I think I've told you both that I'm going to Cuba in April...either of you feel like meeting me down at the Copa Cabana? lol. It'd be fuuuunnn.... Wink

Ohhhkay, I've gotta go shower and get ready for bed. I'll keep you posted on whats going on, I'll get that picture up after semi, for sure. Smiley

~Cody   Wink

Bs FAN CLUB!
Honourary South African!
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2007, 10:37:12 am »

Hey Court! Yeah it was awesome chatting online!!! We must organise all three of us online at the same time sometime soon!! I am game for the whole midnight things.... just need to get B away from her man... and me away from my distractions, and you away from school stuffs. Hehe!!

So I am off on holiday in like just over a week now... have a wedding this weekend, and hopefully in all of this and next weeks late night shopping hours I can organise Christmas prezzies, etc, etc!!!

So I am just waiting for my Christmas Cards to come back from the printers and then I will finally be able to get them in the post... sent them to the printer on monday and I am still waiting... its not hard to make 22 cards is it??! LMAO!!!

Yay! So I am one happy child... stuffs have settled in my crazy private life... the stuff hasn't been sorted, just put on hold, and we're just enjoying each others company and getting to know each other better before we rush into any big decisions... so yeah... could be setting myself up for something dodge, but this is life and I wanna live it whilst I am here...

~C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2007, 03:22:05 pm »

Hello my friends Smiley

Im sorry I havent caught up with you on MSN for a while but I have to admit, I am totally addicted to Jason and we both get really sulky if we spend more than one night apart so I am at his place about 5 nights a week, hehe. I dont love you any less, mummy just has a new hobby! Im actually surprised that I am not sick of him yet, lol, normally I end up wanting my own space but its just not happening right now.

Im a bit manic at the moment because I am loving every minute that I am not at work but I am getting back to hating work and I can see my resignation in the future (within 6 months anyway) cuz I was told yesterday by my boss that I used to be organised but now I am a useless mess that cant keep up with my workload (which is true because I have triple the work that I had when I was 'organised') and he basically accused me of being a complainer who is unprepared...thats the way I translated it anyway.

The thing that pisses me off is that they have asked me to tell them if I am snowed under and need help which I have done many times and they really dont acknowledge it. The Sales Manager also twisted my words when I told her that my workload was getting pretty full and told my boss that I have told her that I cant help her when I had already done the work that she asked me to do. I spent yesterday afternoon fuming about it all and when I got home and was finally able to vent to mum I burst into tears.

I really cant wait to see how they will cope when I leave, its gonna be great!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Courtney1983
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 25, 2008, 09:26:34 am »

Umm... have you both fallen off the face of the earth!?
Or was it me?
lol.

I am at school right now, just finished an exam, waiting to call my mom for a ride to work. No facebook allowed at school, so here I am, a last desperate attempt to send greetings while I can!!
But then again seeing as no one has written here since Dec. 6th, I dunno, it could be months away from now that you actually read this. Yeah, work sucks, B. Apparently my restaurant has been purchased by two guys and the old lady that used to own it is retiring. Um, thats great, considering that means in March we'll be closing up shop for renovations that may last months! Oh, sweet sweet leave from work. lol. And I'm still heading to Cuba in April. (I got my picture for my passport done...yeah, pretty much makes me vomit all over.) lol.

Yeah, semester one of Grade 11 is over for me!!! Woot woot!! Now its on to a new semester (which includes math...shudder.) haha. But I did realize one thing yesterday...I will never EVER have to take science again!! Yahhhhooo!!!

Anyways, its getting close to that time that I've gotta call my mother and head off to that hell hole I call work...hahaha. Just wanted to see if anyone would notice if I posted here, or if we've actually gotten so sad we've forgotten about our roots. lol.

Talk to you soon!!! (hopefully)

~Courtney!  Wink

P.s. two bits of pop culture news...One, milo ventimiglia dating hayden pannettiere?! as if!!!! and two.... heath ledger dead?! thats sad. he was a good actor.

Bs FAN CLUB!
Honourary South African!
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: February 06, 2008, 12:14:40 am »

Hey Court,

It does seem like we have both fallen off the side of the earth... Thanks for the greetings, hehe! Finding every way possible Smiley
Hope the new semester is treating you well... The new month at work is not treating me to well... blergh! Being the only person here that actually knows the art pipeline, I am dumped with all the techy jobs and never get a chance to actually be a true artist... kinda sucky!!! Hopefully sometime soon I will get the opportunity (like others here) to spend 3 dayz working on one model/item for the world... gaaar!

Okay enough complaining... its update time... coz I get the feeling you wouldn't know!!! About 2/3 weeks ago (kinda hard to say... rocky start, lol... but to us it was the 23rd of Jan), it became official and I am now off the singles list... Yup, after just about a year of chasing this girl (with loads of distractions inbetween) we finally got organised... Yay!! I am the luckiest guy alive, coz she is the most perfect girl!!!

So whats the latest from you guys... B included.... miss ya both on MSN!!!! Sad

Chat soon!!

~C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2008, 03:16:30 am »

Hey there my wonderful friends!

I have really missed you, I havent been on here really for one of my longest absences in a while. Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster and I am sure its one of those life challenges to see how you cope in sticky situations. I just got over toncilitis (I dont have toncils!!!!!) I have only had one day off since the 27th January and someone put a brick through my car window that day! I have had to pay to get it fixed, I worked 75 hours this week because my event manager went on maternity leave and they havent replaced her and I have had to step up into her role at the busiest time of the year. With yesterdays golf day we secured over $300,000 worth of sponsorship from how impressed our sponsors were yet management doesnt seem to have time to thank me for my efforts. I had to work today because there was an event on and noone else is trained to do the things I can do so I missed the ceremony for commiting my grandpas ashes to burial (he died just over a year ago) and yesterday was actually 6 months since the day that I met Jason and I greeted him in tears because I was so exhausted and stressed. To add to it all, a guy I had to make a formal complaint about for stalking me a few years ago at fire brigade hung himself this week and I really dont know what to make of it because I hated him for making me feel uncomfortable but now I feel bad because he really was sick and needed help and noone helped him. I really feel for his brother because his brother is so lovely and has worked hard to get to university on scholarships to have a decent life despite his family and now he has this to haunt him.
Well, I know all I have done is dump crap on you both tonight but I really am ok so I think I have survived my life challenge, I still have anotherevent tomorrow so I have to try and sleep. I finally get a day off on Tuesday and then it is my birthday this weekend so that should balancemy life out a bit. Oh and I have to figure out some valentines day thing! What a month! I want my life back and I want to be allowed to sleep a whole 8 hours in a row! I want my healthy diet back because I am sick of eating on the run or not eating at all! In all honesty, if I didnt have Jason to give me big cuddles and make me see the light at the end of the tunnel then I would be in a major downspiraling funk right now!!!

Ok, I have to go! I will try to get back here with some cheerful words soon!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: February 16, 2008, 11:04:59 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!!!

I cannot believe another year has gone by... We can officially say we've known each other for over a year now... pretty impressive hey. Its exciting for an internet friendship! Same can be said for you Cort!!! Cheesy

B, I hope you have a wonderful day, I hope it is filled with happiness, joy & all the things you eva dreamed of... especially after all that has been going on in your life. Shame hun, sounds like its been pretty rough on you..

Really hope you get spoilt rotten, coz you're worth it!!!

C xxx

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 20, 2008, 04:22:47 pm »

Hey hun!!!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I have been swamped here but finally got a chance to post! I had a great weekend, Jason spoilt me with a winery trip, some gerbera plants and a rose gold ring! He also took me out to dinner at a really nice restaurant! The boy is a keeper!

Hows your love life? Any news? Hehe.

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: March 06, 2008, 07:36:17 am »

Hey B!!!
Life this side is awesomeo!!! Work is going really well etc etc!!! Love life couldn't be better... I am the happiest, luckiest guy alive!!!
What exactly do you mean by any news?!
Hope you're having a freaking awesome week so far!!!
~C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: