GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 08:43:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the worst actor?  (Read 71661 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2006, 08:24:23 pm »

Wow, Nola, that was a really really good post! I want to thank you for it! - A whack with the pretty stick is in your future!

I'm not really sure about Zach, (I don' t know his name either!), but I certainly agree with the Alexis comments!

It could be affecting her delivery, I think it would really explain her seeming out of cahracter. If she's just been asleep then she's still in 'Alexis mode' and hasn't yet 'dropped in' to 'Rory mode', and so basically would just be reciting lines, which would explain why that's what it looks like!
I seem to remember reading that too - it was a quote from Amy right? I can't believe I haven't yet thought of that to be the reason!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
davidvonbarany
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Maria Theresia Habsburg Fan For Life and GG

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2006, 12:24:07 am »

Hey Girls! Don't kill each other!
Anyway, Celia, I am completely new here, and all the people you mentioned and accused I found really nice. But of course, everyone has his or her own opinion.
Anyway I find this forum completely normal, especially compared to Hungarian forums. And I am a guy, but I don't have a mutual hate for anyone.
And I think it's good you can totally leave this forum, because in most Hungarian forums you can't do this, only you don't visit it. I had there some very bad experiences for example at www.tolkien.hu
And of course, because it is a Gilmore forum, the main topic is Gilmore.
Forgive me if I said anything wrong angrying.

David

P. S Maybe I was late. Then I would be happy.

Let Gilmore Girls be on The Hungarian Station TV!  I am suffering4 I got a pic from Lorelai, sent by herself!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2006, 02:22:47 pm »

Umm Amy said it somewhere, she was talking about Alexis, and says something like "She has the most amazing ability to fall asleep between takes, then wake up and perform"
In fairness, you do  have to get sleep wherever you can as an actor, as you can be on set till like 3 am, and be starting again at 6.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
gilmore_grl_4_ever
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2006, 08:16:21 pm »

jess!!.. im probablly just sayin that tho b/c i hate him!!!!
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2006, 08:32:16 pm »

JEss is not an actor, Jess is a character.

MiniPink
logansLover
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2006, 07:53:17 am »

Alexis has really gone down hill. Lately she just seems..... well blah. Her story lines are the same old same old and she dosen't deliver with much enthusiam(spelling?) I think she's as bad, if not worse as she as in the first season. At least she tried then.
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2006, 06:01:06 pm »

i cant choose a worst actor cuz i think theyre all good. i just think its wierd how kirk(dont know actors name) has so many parts!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2006, 05:20:07 am »

When it comes to the worst actor, I would have to say Dean.  His acting skills are really not that good and he has a hard time trying to convey emotions through his character.  He tries to hard to act, and it shows.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
haileyerin
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2006, 04:15:49 pm »

The "actress" who plays April is just AWFUL.
I literally cringe when she starts speaking.
And the crying...oh the crying. There are not even words.
alexisx3
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2006, 06:15:45 pm »

Alexis is talented and all, but the girl can't hug.  :Smiley Seriously, wouldn't you learn to hug in the real world?
miloismine
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2006, 08:13:11 pm »

The "actress" who plays April is just AWFUL.
I literally cringe when she starts speaking.
And the crying...oh the crying. There are not even words.

yes i agree! she is very unconvincing

i don't like when people say that april is a mini rory because rory is so likeable while april is just not.

Milo <3
melena-#1 fan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2006, 01:43:04 pm »

Gosh!!! I think there is bad actors pr actresses in this show!!!!!!!! , nut if I HAD to coose .........I would proly say ..... neva mind I don't have to choose ! No bad actors
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2006, 03:21:39 pm »

I agree with all of you that said Alexis started out rocky. But, she's grown into the character a lot. She's doing a lot better now. I also agree about Truesdale's accent. He needs to be more consistant. There are times when he speaks almost perfect english and other times that i have no idea what he is saying. But, in my opinion the worst actor is Emily Kudro ((sp)) i don't like her for some reason. It may be becuase she has such a stragne character and we don't get to see her really shine...i will have to do some research about other things she's done. well, now i'm off to imdb.com to look up emily!
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2006, 02:21:06 pm »

weird I thought the exact opposite. I think season was the rockiest I have seen her but then season two was surprisingly better as well as season three but then 4, 5, 6, and 7 she started going down hill again

My New Website
gilmoregirlfan4
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

Got a handful of barbie

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2006, 02:44:54 pm »

I think that Alexis played Rory perfectly in the first 2 or 3 seasons. Also ya Jared P. is a bad actor.

Thanks Laura for the sig!

-Oy with the poodles already!-

-Rory: Do somehting to make me hate you!
-Lorelai: Um...go Hitler?-

-Copperboom!-

-We have flying deer?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: