GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 06:13:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.07 - Kiss and Tell  (Read 71424 times)
Kiss_and_tell
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 08:10:19 pm »

This is my absolute favorite episode ever!!!!
When she says thank you!!! OMG!!! Grin
outside13
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 10:37:15 am »

i liked that rory kissed dean but i hate that she said thank you,  i no that was nice to do and say. 
outside13
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 11:14:34 am »

the best part is when dean askes rory if she want a pop/soda and he puts two behind his back and he kiss her that was the best part  i reaaly love it  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Lindsay
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 01:39:12 am »

Loved this episode! The ending I think was my favorite when Rory finally tells Lorelai about the kiss.

And Outside13 just to let you know instead of double posting you can just modify your post. Smiley

Forever FFF #5

Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko
deans_grl
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 07:49:28 am »

i love the kiss but i felt really bad for dean cuz rory ran out of the store before he could say anything and lor spying on him is another good part. i just wanted to meet beth but u never do i think it would b interesting to see wat would happen between beth rory and dean
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 10:20:23 pm »

This was a cool epsoide.  In New Zealand we call it fizzy drink not soda or pop.  How funny is that.  Dean is really sweet to Rory in this epsoide which is great.

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
deans_grl
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 01:06:46 pm »

I really wanted to meet beth like she could have came back to see dean and she would want to get back together with him but he would say like no i like rory now and stuff
Lapis Lazuli
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2006, 11:00:02 pm »

This was a very funny and touching episode, one of the great early ones. The scene with Lorelai and Luke in Dosee's was great and amusing. And then Lorelai inviting Dean- I could just imagine if I was that age and my mom had done that. Mortifying. But they made the best of it. I was a little disappointed Lorelai gave Dean "the talk" but I guess I can understand it. And all the moments with Lane and with Lorelai at the end were really sweet.
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 08:52:20 pm »

haha, did you have fun watching this last night? I hope so. It is a very good episode. I loved how Lorelai got all offended when Rory was like, "its like your mom inviting a guy you like over." or something to that effect. I thought that was really funny. And how Rory ended up telling Lorelai all about it at the end. It just shows how close they are. I never tell my mom that stuff. I would never tell my mom that stuff. I would never feel comfterable telling my mom that stuff. lol.

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
Lapis Lazuli

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 07:40:01 pm »

I did indeed enjoy watching that episode, thanks Smiley. And I know what you mean, about Rory & Lorelai's closeness. I don't think I'd want to be quite that close with my mom, any more than I can imagine enjoying living in a town like Stars Hollow. But for the hour it's on it's fun to imagine what it would be like to live there. And for some people maybe they enjoy a similar fantasy of having Lorelai for a mom, or Rory for a daughter.

P.S. I hope that was explained okay and not too dull. :/
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 08:17:15 pm »

yeah that was good. I would like to live in a place like Stars Hollow. And I don't think I would want to be that close to my mom, just because Im not that close and it would be weird if we were, but it would be nice to be really close to my kid.

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Lapis Lazuli

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 08:48:06 pm »

Yeah. It's hard to make up that closeness. It's either there or it isn't. I guess the "real" Stars Hollow would be a nice place to spend some time, maybe a summer. Ahh it's nice to dream  Coffee
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 09:00:47 pm »

definitely a place I would love to stop by on a road trip.

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Faith
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 04:43:53 am »

I sort of live in a town like that. I mean, we are very small, and we know pretty much everyone. But we don't have any of those town activities.

Anyway, I'm a fan of this episode. Of all of the things in the store, she picked up a box of cornstarch. And "thank you"? That was kinda odd to me. I loved how Rory said to Lorelai that she was like Emily. Ugh, I don't remember excatly how it went. But that's what Lorelai ended up thinking.

The movie thing with Rory, Dean and Lorelai was nice. I've done that many times with my boyfriend. My mom, me and him will just sit down and watch a movie for a while. It's nice. I'm like that with my mom, not as close as Rory and Lorelai, but it's pretty darn close.

QUEEN
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 03:55:04 pm »

RORY: And now he's forced to come over and sit with me and my mother and eat crap and watch a movie?

LORELAI: Well I just invited a friend of yours to hang out. What's the big deal? I mean what if Lane had done it?

RORY: You're not Lane. You're my mother. You inviting him over is like Grandma inviting a guy you liked over.

LORELAI: You're comparing me to my mother?

RORY: No, I just --

LORELAI: I'm Emily Gilmore? My, how the mighty have fallen.

RORY: I didn't mean that.

Haha, yeah that was a great part!!! Just gotta love it!

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: