Author Topic: What do you love about you?  (Read 62852 times)

Offline nutmeg

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 3
    • View Profile
What do you love about you?
« on: June 13, 2006, 12:14:38 pm »
ahh! I noticed that there's some sad ppl in this forum SOOOOOO, this topic is all about what you love about YOU and/or anyone else and/or something. . . else. . ?
k i'll start
i like my sense of humor, i like my dog, my family, i likkeeee shopping, eating ;),this forum, having FUN
dont worry about a thing. . . cuz every little thing is gonna be alright. . . . haha i love that song
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 03:35:39 pm by Heidi »

~*emily*~

Re: what do you LOVE about YOU
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 10:17:17 am »
hey thats nice i'm surprised know one has replied. i love that i'm very thoughtful about other people and how i try to be creative and different everyday. i love gilmore girls and this forum, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, vacations, randomness, and when people just try to get along
:)

Offline QweenB

• Pretty Town Spinster
  • Community Points: 568
  • RIP Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 05:23:09 pm »
Emily your sig is so cute!

Umm, I like that I am very happy being me even if I am very opinionated and that I live in my own little world in my head where all the drinks taste like my little ponies (Ok, im sure that must be from season 5 or 6 and I will understand it one day, dont spoil it for me though) and everything is seen through rose coloured glasses. I like to think that even though a lot of things about me arent original, I mix them all up together and have my own original style because I dont follow one idea. I like that even though it hurts me I have come to terms with the fact that because I wont change Im destined to be single forever *sigh*
I love that because my ex and I parted on good terms that even though I havent seen him in over two years he still cares enough to email me at lease once a week and hasnt stopped doing so just because he has moved on. I love my cat because even though he steals all my hair ties and flicks them around the floor he is honestly having fun with them and loves me for letting him keep them and wearing my hair out due to lack of other options.
My favourite things are GG, music, shopping, food and spending time with my 7 year old sister who loves me back devotedly as I do her.

I could go on for days but I wont.

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af

Offline Mr Funkadelic

• Gilmore Maid
  • Community Points: 112
  • if you got Funk you got Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 05:30:40 pm »
after such a long post what can I write??

well....I like myself, worked hard on me and I can finally say that I like myself with all my good and bad habits!!
Don't fallow any style...but waste so musch time trying clothes before to go out until I find the beter style for the day!! it usally depends on how I feel!! happy mostly of the time!

Love music, singing with my band when we have time, shopping (who don't?), love talking with borther who is 8 year older than me and so many other thing that would be too long to post!!!

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landline. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless
-
Java Junkies and Headliners rulez!!!!
Founding member of the QweenB Fanclub

Swimmer

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 06:43:28 pm »
I like that I'm shy and kinda that i'm an outcast,It helps me focus better on school, family, and close friends...now if it could just help me get more than a C in math.................

Offline JusTcaLLmeRedhEad

• Diner Owner
  • Community Points: 15
  • KeeP iT cOminG. (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:32 pm »
I love my hair//my sence of humor//my AMAZING best friends//guess i'd be a bad girl friend if I didnt say my boyfriend ((JK..of course i love you David))//and..of course i LOVE GILMORE GIRLS :]
roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:

Offline Pamela

• Stars Hollow Tourist
  • Community Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:29:26 pm »
I think I am a fun person. My friends and family genuinely have a blast when they are around me.
~~~PAMELA~~~

JESS+RORY
4EVER!

Gilmore-Fan-13

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 06:01:48 am »
I like being shy becasue I can focus on school and family.

Brazilgirl

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 06:30:04 am »
I like myself and the choices I make for my life. I like both my jobs, I love teaching, I love dogs and music and writing. I love books, I love England and Brazil (not in this particular order). I love watching TV, I love when I have nothing to do and I can just sit on the bed and look at my stuffed animals and think "man, I don't have anything to do today, maybe I'll go to sleep" ;D I love sports, speacially soccer, swimming and volleyball. I love my family, my whole family, I love eating junk food and the fact that I don't gain any weight from doing it  ;)
 Anyway, I just love my life! 8)

Offline HuMAY

• Stars Hollow High Student
  • Community Points: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 10:07:32 am »
I like my hands  :)  I like my family, I like my friends, I like shopping..... :D
I like my eyes actually my glance :)  I like my smile  :)
k,  I think;I like everything about me ;D  ;D

:)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 10:08:56 am by HuMAY »
(Sorry if my English isn't good,i am still learning about the language,please exuse any mistakesI made)

AlWaYs GiLmOrE GiRlS!!!

Offline BeeFF

• Diner Regular
  • Community Points: -22
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tobylittlefield
Re: What do you love about you?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 06:53:26 pm »
Im like Lauren Graham

anyone wants a signature Ill make them for you a

Offline I LUV JESS~!!

• Inn Chef
  • Community Points: 598
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 05:40:29 pm »
I LIKE MY SENSE OF HUMOR ALSO. I LIKE THAT IF IM IN AN ACKWARD SITUATION I ALWAYS GET OUT OF IT WIT MY CRAZY WILD PERSONALITY. PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT THEY LIKE ME WAY MORE WHEN I ACT LIKE MYSELF AND NOT LIKE SOMETHIN IM NOT. I USED TO ACT LIKE SOMETHIN I WASNT, JUST TO FIT IN BUT I DONT DO THAT ANYMORE. CAUSE I REALIZE IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE U FOR U THEN THEIR NOT UR REAL FRIENDS. I LIKE MY PERSONALITY I FEEL LIKE I CAN GET ALONG WIT ANYBODY... THATS A GOOD THING, ISNT IT. OOOHHH, AND I LOVE JESS, HES 2 SEXY~!!
Brenda :hearts:
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight :hearts: x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b

Offline talkingfriend

• Inn Manager
  • Community Points: 341
  • Thanks Fanny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 12:42:59 am »
i like my friends, pets and family

i like the fact that i am a chatterbox, even though many people think it is not 100% good, i am proud of it
i like the fact that i am billingual and have two nationalities
i love to play with small children and the way i change when i am around them
i like the way how i make people happy, especially my mother, i love doing things with her
and i like myself for liking giving and taking (i love to give presents more than getting them sometimes)

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at :hearts: + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies

Offline yama

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 04:34:48 am »
wow i like a lot of things about me, i like the way i've grown up and became a strong person i like the way i get along with people i like the way most of people respect me because of this i like my sarcastic humor i like teasing people hehe  8) i like drawing i like how i've worked hard to became good in it i like my friends even when they upset me i like my family i like final fantasy i like thrash metal and classic music( i know it's wierd) if i'm on the forum i think there's no need to say i like gilmore girls and a lot of other things that would extend too much this list   ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:57:25 am by yama »
"you don't have to be old to be wise"

Offline cool_mimi

• Town Resident
  • Life Is Short Talk Fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 01:01:54 pm »
i love how i can decide about what i want -i love that i'm almost always smiling-i like the way most of people respect me - i love my sister- my family - my clothe- chocolate - gg - this froum-i love drawing- i love my sence of humor- i love the relationship(i don't know if i wrote it right) between me and my mom
rory: dean
dean: what
rory:  stop
dean: why
rory:   coz i love u  u idiot.