GilmoreGirls.org Forum
July 01, 2022, 10:22:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Bakers Dozen  (Read 556222 times)
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: August 27, 2007, 09:43:43 pm »

New Topic - places where Rory and Paris have fought:

1) The Deer Hunters - When Rory yells at Paris during her meltdown since she missed her test.
2) Paris is Burning - Paris learns about Max and Lorelai's relationship and tells everyone about, getting Max in trouble, which Rory confronts her about.
3) I solemnly swear...-Paris chases Rory around while they are fencing in gym.
4) You've Been Gilmored-Paris throws Rory out of their apartment
5) Lorelai Out of Water (season 3) - At Chilton Paris tries to have Rory impeached as part of the student government.
6) The Lorelais' First Day At Chilton - Rory bumps into Paris' project, when they get to class they sorta have an arguement about fixing the project (does that count?)

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

Alexandria
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:44 pm »

1) The Deer Hunters - When Rory yells at Paris during her meltdown since she missed her test.
2) Paris is Burning - Paris learns about Max and Lorelai's relationship and tells everyone about, getting Max in trouble, which Rory confronts her about.
5) Lorelai Out of Water (season 3) - At Chilton Paris tries to have Rory impeached as part of the student government.
6) The Lorelais' First Day At Chilton - Rory bumps into Paris' project, when they get to class they sorta have an arguement about fixing the project (does that count?)
7) Hammers and Veils (season 2) - Paris and Rory are helping to build a home as part of their extracurricular activities. Rory is hammering at a wall with her pink furry hammer when Paris comes over and tells her to go work elsewhere.
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: September 08, 2007, 02:59:13 am »

7) Hammers and Veils (season 2) - Paris and Rory are helping to build a home as part of their extracurricular activities. Rory is hammering at a wall with her pink furry hammer when Paris comes over and tells her to go work elsewhere.
Cool sorry I forgot the name it's in season1 where rory tries to set up paris and tristin

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 12, 2007, 11:01:23 am »

No one has posted in over a month. Here's a new topic.
name an episode when somone got in a fight or agrument with someone else.
1. Lorelai and Rory fight with Emily and richard- Friday Night's alright for fighting

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

Community Points: 1183

Even heroes know when to be scared

View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 25, 2007, 07:48:49 am »

1. Lorelai and Rory fight with Emily and richard- Friday Night's alright for fighting
2. Kill Me Now ~ Lorelai and Rory fight "YOUR BOOBS ARE TOTALLY BIGGER THAN MINE!" Lol.

Graphic Love <3
Smile. I'm Maggie. I'll make your day. x]
Alexandria
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 27, 2007, 03:26:59 pm »

2. Kill Me Now ~ Lorelai and Rory fight "YOUR BOOBS ARE TOTALLY BIGGER THAN MINE!" Lol.
3. Season 5 in A Messenger, Nothing More when Lindsay finds the letter Rory wrote to Dean and throws Dean's stuff out the window of their house. Lorelai and Rory later run into Lindsay and her mom on the street and Lindsay's mom yells at Rory.
Gilmoregirl1515
Inn Manager

Community Points: 1183

Even heroes know when to be scared

View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: October 27, 2007, 04:38:52 pm »

3. Season 5 in A Messenger, Nothing More when Lindsay finds the letter Rory wrote to Dean and throws Dean's stuff out the window of their house. Lorelai and Rory later run into Lindsay and her mom on the street and Lindsay's mom yells at Rory.
4. The Deer-Hunters ~ Lorelai and the headmaster argue about Rory's test that she missed.

Graphic Love <3
Smile. I'm Maggie. I'll make your day. x]
Gilmore_Girl21
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

SAVE THE CORNISH GAME HENS!!

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 01, 2007, 12:46:26 pm »

4. The Deer-Hunters ~ Lorelai and the headmaster argue about Rory's test that she missed.
5. Keg! Max!- Jess and Dean have a HUGE fight all throughout Kyles house party. (so funny. best fight ever)

Made by MonicaKeller.
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU IDIOT
NathanRosseister
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 07, 2007, 09:19:46 pm »

Online Dating: YouLoveMe.com is one of the top rated Free Online Dating and Social Networking Site in the world.  The Evolutionary Social Networking Progression!
Online Dating with YouLoveMe.com - for friends, love, or money, the newly redesigned You Love Me mixes the best social networking features with traditional online dating for browsing our free personals ads for singles. 100% free with photo rating and personals with video chat webcams, music, forums, personality test and matchmaking podcast.  Here you can meet with your new friends , make money with you own banner ad on MyPage and can search for your true love if you are a single and waiting to fall in love .The newly redesigned YouLoveMe.com is 100% free and doesn't require any Credit Card for access.  Enter the You Love Me raffle Giveaway Contests and earn a chance to win a free Webcam, flowers, chocolate basket or fruit basket.
Refer your friends NOW!

WebCam, Chocolate Basket and Flowers Giveaway Contest. Say what, you do not own a WebCam yet? I know, I know you have been meaning to get one but you just have not purchased one yet.  Well no problem.  YouLoveMe.com is having member contests and you can win a free WebCam, Chocolate Basket or Flowers.  However, we want to make it easier for your true love or perfect friend to find you.  So use your WebCam to create a Video Profile of yourself and upload it to your Video Album or use the WebCam to create Video Blog entries on your MyPage.  Remember that you make money by having your own banner ad, so the better your MyPage looks the more Internet visitors will visit your MyPage and click on your banner ad links to make you money.
For further details please visit  http://www.youloveme.com/
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 11, 2007, 08:03:54 pm »

^Ignoring.
5. Keg! Max!- Jess and Dean have a HUGE fight all throughout Kyles house party. (so funny. best fight ever)
I solemnly Swear- Paris and Rory fence

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2050 on: November 17, 2007, 08:50:19 pm »

name an episode when someone got in a fight or argument with someone else.

6. I solemnly Swear- Paris and Rory fence
7. Partings- Luke and Lorelai (the saddest scene ever Cry )

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 17, 2007, 09:11:24 pm »

name an episode when someone got in a fight or argument with someone else.

8. Fight Face - Rory and Lorelai get into an argument while Rory is doing community service

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 19, 2007, 01:52:52 pm »

Name an episode when someone got in a fight or argument with someone else.

8. Fight Face - Rory and Lorelai get into an argument while Rory is doing community service
9. Teach Me Tonight - Lorelai and Luke argue about the car accident Jess and Rory are in.
10. I Can't Get Started-Christopher tells Lorelai about Sherry's pregnancy and that he is going home to her.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 23, 2007, 10:51:18 am »

9. Teach Me Tonight - Lorelai and Luke argue about the car accident Jess and Rory are in.
10. I Can't Get Started-Christopher tells Lorelai about Sherry's pregnancy and that he is going home to her.
11. Haunted Leg - Lorelai and Christopher fight because he shows up at Emily's to confront her about not speaking to him.
12. Rory's Dance-Emily and Lorelai get into a fight when Rory falls asleep at Miss Patty's with Dean all night and Emily expresses concern over the possibility of Rory turning out like Lorelai.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: November 23, 2007, 10:56:35 am »

11. Haunted Leg - Lorelai and Christopher fight because he shows up at Emily's to confront her about not speaking to him.
12. Rory's Dance-Emily and Lorelai get into a fight when Rory falls asleep at Miss Patty's with Dean all night and Emily expresses concern over the possibility of Rory turning out like Lorelai.
13. Friday Night's Allright for fighting- Emily, Lorelai, Richard, and Rory fight at Friday Night dinner.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139
  Print  

Jump to: