GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 08:38:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many times a year should the awards be?  (Voting closed: November 09, 2006, 05:39:24 pm)
Once - 22 (36.7%)
Twice - 34 (56.7%)
I don't care - 4 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 66
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Awards - Questions and Voting  (Read 236876 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2007, 02:19:57 pm »

Aww I want to but I cant. Back then my fam. didnt have a digital camera so we took no pictures,but it was a halter purple dress w/ sequins.

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
gglvg
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2007, 03:03:41 pm »

How 'bout "New Guy most infatuated with Lauren"....  Cool

who is that?

gglvg
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 16, 2007, 03:11:25 pm »

who is that?

<------------------   Cheesy

(well, I guess I've been here for 5 months now...)

Wink

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Janich O
« Reply #843 on: March 17, 2007, 05:48:06 am »

who is that?
Though conrady seemly would be differently opinionated (love the arrow thing, by the way), I strongly believe that would be either Lovefiend or Sydneygirl. I have to make up my mind before voting if that'll be a category Cheesy

UPS
I just realized it stated guy Cheesy Well, we need "female" too. And for Luke's aswell, right. Now I'm a javejunkie (1-5 atleast), so... I guess some would want Chris' (Marian maybe Wink).
Cheesy

EDIT002
"New guy" even?! I really should read before posting Embarrassed Cheesy Sorry. I just got up :Smiley
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 05:55:10 am by Janich O » Logged
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 17, 2007, 06:36:06 am »

I vote twice a year...Once in about January and then again in about June or July...
Belle xoxox

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 17, 2007, 07:28:46 am »

I vote twice a year...Once in about January and then again in about June or July...
Belle xoxox
haha sorry, January has already passed...but if we had to two times a year it would have been in December/January...but we decided that it would be better to have one HUGE amazing one each year, instead of two smaller ones.

Janich, lol.  I can understand the tired factor. lol...were you out late last night partying? Wink  haha

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Janich O
« Reply #846 on: March 17, 2007, 04:25:24 pm »

Belle xoxox
haha sorry, January has already passed...but if we had to two times a year it would have been in December/January...but we decided that it would be better to have one HUGE amazing one each year, instead of two smaller ones.
Dirty!

Quote from: Melanie
Janich, lol. I can understand the tired factor. lol...were you out late last night partying? Wink haha
I was to a concert Smiley Not that it got too late though. I was a nice boy and went strate home Cheesy :Smiley
You are able to read about it already. I'll post in the SPREE within the comming days.

As for the ones a year awards. I'm not sure I expressed my thoughts at the time, but I am in support of the ones a year, continued. It is easyer to mobilize the crowcrew (ups Embarrassed Smiley) I'd assume, and it feels more special. The ard text is also easyer Wink And though much change in half a year, it's still not a long time.
And... it just feels right Cheesy
W/e. I look forward till this time. More will participate, and I won't win a thing Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:55:10 am by Janich O » Logged
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 17, 2007, 08:10:38 pm »

haha I bet you will win something--> look you won 3 *4* last time Smiley
lol

you can make anything dirty, can't you Wink

Clover
Happy Saint PAtty's day!!!
Clover

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: March 18, 2007, 12:46:13 am »

And, if all else fails, we can dedicate a whole award to "dirtiest mind".. you'll win that one, for sure! Tongue

Haha, I'm with who ever thinks once a year, but hasn't it already been decided that, that's how it'll roll? Who knows..

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 18, 2007, 06:49:35 am »

haha yes angela...we did already decide. Smiley (you helped Cheesy)

ugh, we so have to talk more I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, church time.  happy day after St Patty's Day Y'all!

UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 18, 2007, 02:51:26 pm »

WHat are the gilmore girls.org awards?

ELIZABETH ♥
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 18, 2007, 02:59:14 pm »

WHat are the gilmore girls.org awards?

well it kinda tells you on the 1st page, but because that is pretty confusing (lol and I LOVE your pooh bear thing) I'll just explain it in hopefully a less confusing way then i do on Page 1.

lol, well, there are awards shows and things, so last year unapoligenicmocker had the idea to make a gilmore girls one, for us fans.  So it is an annual thing where first us members get to come up with catigories to use.  Then everyone gets to nomonate a person for each catigory, and depending on how many people were nomonated, lets just say the top 3 will then get put out to the 'public' (us) and then everyone votes out of those top people who they think should win the different catigories.  And instead of a trophy, the award is a sig, but just not any one, and amazing one by Melissa (masBYUgal) this year.

Haha I hope that helped...if you are still confused let me know, and maybe I can attempt to make it less confusing thatn I tend to make it.lol

Clover

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 19, 2007, 07:53:08 am »

I look forward till this time. More will participate, and I won't win a thing Cheesy

janich, do you know the expression "fishing for compliments"? i hate when people say that to me...
but asorry i just have to say that you are fishing for compliments..
you know we love you and of course you will be nominated and also voted for a few things....

yes mela, i think he can make everything dirty..so the most dirty user would really be a goosd award for him....

*hug janich*

i think it is a good idea that we are having one major vote a year..

marlies

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2007, 08:25:43 am »

who is that?
Though conrady seemly would be differently opinionated (love the arrow thing, by the way), I strongly believe that would be either Lovefiend or Sydneygirl. I have to make up my mind before voting if that'll be a category Cheesy

UPS
I just realized it stated guy Cheesy Well, we need "female" too. And for Luke's aswell, right. Now I'm a javejunkie (1-5 atleast), so... I guess some would want Chris' (Marian maybe Wink).
Cheesy

EDIT002
"New guy" even?! I really should read before posting Embarrassed Cheesy Sorry. I just got up :Smiley

As far as the person most obsessed with Lauren, it's a no brainer: Sydneygirl

Cheesy

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2007, 11:33:33 am »

I'm pretty sure we kinda decided on the previous page that we aren't going to do those types of awards ex: most obsessed with [insert character].  But like we shall come up with better ones. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 66
  Print  

Jump to: