GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 10:07:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How many times a year should the awards be?  (Voting closed: November 09, 2006, 05:39:24 pm)
Once - 22 (36.7%)
Twice - 34 (56.7%)
I don't care - 4 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 66
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Awards - Questions and Voting  (Read 236890 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2007, 02:19:57 pm »

Aww I want to but I cant. Back then my fam. didnt have a digital camera so we took no pictures,but it was a halter purple dress w/ sequins.

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
gglvg
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2007, 03:03:41 pm »

How 'bout "New Guy most infatuated with Lauren"....  Cool

who is that?

gglvg
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 16, 2007, 03:11:25 pm »

who is that?

<------------------   Cheesy

(well, I guess I've been here for 5 months now...)

Wink

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Janich O
« Reply #843 on: March 17, 2007, 05:48:06 am »

who is that?
Though conrady seemly would be differently opinionated (love the arrow thing, by the way), I strongly believe that would be either Lovefiend or Sydneygirl. I have to make up my mind before voting if that'll be a category Cheesy

UPS
I just realized it stated guy Cheesy Well, we need "female" too. And for Luke's aswell, right. Now I'm a javejunkie (1-5 atleast), so... I guess some would want Chris' (Marian maybe Wink).
Cheesy

EDIT002
"New guy" even?! I really should read before posting Embarrassed Cheesy Sorry. I just got up :Smiley
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 05:55:10 am by Janich O » Logged
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 17, 2007, 06:36:06 am »

I vote twice a year...Once in about January and then again in about June or July...
Belle xoxox

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 17, 2007, 07:28:46 am »

I vote twice a year...Once in about January and then again in about June or July...
Belle xoxox
haha sorry, January has already passed...but if we had to two times a year it would have been in December/January...but we decided that it would be better to have one HUGE amazing one each year, instead of two smaller ones.

Janich, lol.  I can understand the tired factor. lol...were you out late last night partying? Wink  haha

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Janich O
« Reply #846 on: March 17, 2007, 04:25:24 pm »

Belle xoxox
haha sorry, January has already passed...but if we had to two times a year it would have been in December/January...but we decided that it would be better to have one HUGE amazing one each year, instead of two smaller ones.
Dirty!

Quote from: Melanie
Janich, lol. I can understand the tired factor. lol...were you out late last night partying? Wink haha
I was to a concert Smiley Not that it got too late though. I was a nice boy and went strate home Cheesy :Smiley
You are able to read about it already. I'll post in the SPREE within the comming days.

As for the ones a year awards. I'm not sure I expressed my thoughts at the time, but I am in support of the ones a year, continued. It is easyer to mobilize the crowcrew (ups Embarrassed Smiley) I'd assume, and it feels more special. The ard text is also easyer Wink And though much change in half a year, it's still not a long time.
And... it just feels right Cheesy
W/e. I look forward till this time. More will participate, and I won't win a thing Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:55:10 am by Janich O » Logged
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 17, 2007, 08:10:38 pm »

haha I bet you will win something--> look you won 3 *4* last time Smiley
lol

you can make anything dirty, can't you Wink

Clover
Happy Saint PAtty's day!!!
Clover

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
1giantGGfan
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 257

Hen+Chicken=4ever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: March 18, 2007, 12:46:13 am »

And, if all else fails, we can dedicate a whole award to "dirtiest mind".. you'll win that one, for sure! Tongue

Haha, I'm with who ever thinks once a year, but hasn't it already been decided that, that's how it'll roll? Who knows..

Angela

^Thnx Melissa!
Just say, "Yes M.A.M.M"
Always a PTS @ Hearts 
I Hearts Rachel, my TJS!
Currently Located: In Janich's Dreams! Kiss (1 lucky girl!)
Marlies' biggest photo fan!
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 18, 2007, 06:49:35 am »

haha yes angela...we did already decide. Smiley (you helped Cheesy)

ugh, we so have to talk more I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, church time.  happy day after St Patty's Day Y'all!

UmustBe
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 32

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 18, 2007, 02:51:26 pm »

WHat are the gilmore girls.org awards?

ELIZABETH ♥
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 18, 2007, 02:59:14 pm »

WHat are the gilmore girls.org awards?

well it kinda tells you on the 1st page, but because that is pretty confusing (lol and I LOVE your pooh bear thing) I'll just explain it in hopefully a less confusing way then i do on Page 1.

lol, well, there are awards shows and things, so last year unapoligenicmocker had the idea to make a gilmore girls one, for us fans.  So it is an annual thing where first us members get to come up with catigories to use.  Then everyone gets to nomonate a person for each catigory, and depending on how many people were nomonated, lets just say the top 3 will then get put out to the 'public' (us) and then everyone votes out of those top people who they think should win the different catigories.  And instead of a trophy, the award is a sig, but just not any one, and amazing one by Melissa (masBYUgal) this year.

Haha I hope that helped...if you are still confused let me know, and maybe I can attempt to make it less confusing thatn I tend to make it.lol

Clover

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 19, 2007, 07:53:08 am »

I look forward till this time. More will participate, and I won't win a thing Cheesy

janich, do you know the expression "fishing for compliments"? i hate when people say that to me...
but asorry i just have to say that you are fishing for compliments..
you know we love you and of course you will be nominated and also voted for a few things....

yes mela, i think he can make everything dirty..so the most dirty user would really be a goosd award for him....

*hug janich*

i think it is a good idea that we are having one major vote a year..

marlies

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2007, 08:25:43 am »

who is that?
Though conrady seemly would be differently opinionated (love the arrow thing, by the way), I strongly believe that would be either Lovefiend or Sydneygirl. I have to make up my mind before voting if that'll be a category Cheesy

UPS
I just realized it stated guy Cheesy Well, we need "female" too. And for Luke's aswell, right. Now I'm a javejunkie (1-5 atleast), so... I guess some would want Chris' (Marian maybe Wink).
Cheesy

EDIT002
"New guy" even?! I really should read before posting Embarrassed Cheesy Sorry. I just got up :Smiley

As far as the person most obsessed with Lauren, it's a no brainer: Sydneygirl

Cheesy

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2007, 11:33:33 am »

I'm pretty sure we kinda decided on the previous page that we aren't going to do those types of awards ex: most obsessed with [insert character].  But like we shall come up with better ones. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 66
  Print  

Jump to: