GilmoreGirls.org Forum
September 22, 2021, 02:02:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  
Author Topic: Episodes that make you cry and episodes that make you mad  (Read 118749 times)
literati_99
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

Oy with the Poodles, already

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2008, 04:09:52 pm »

i cried for ever when logan left for England. it was so sad seeing Rory cry and them kissing for the last time Cry Cry Cry Cry
gilmore for life
« Reply #316 on: May 22, 2008, 04:13:53 pm »

cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry for ever crying
aprilgilmore1794
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

Beastly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2008, 07:39:37 pm »

OMG! I cried on the episode "Partings", when Logan left.  It was soooo said.  especially because Rory was crying; that really made me cry.  I could tell that Logan was holdng back tears.  Cry

ApRiL gIlMoRe
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2008, 06:19:17 pm »

When rory said no to logan on getting married thta was soooo sad. and when luke and lorelai got back together is sooo horrible and i cryed!

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2008, 01:26:25 pm »

OMG! I cried on the episode "Partings", when Logan left.  It was soooo said.  especially because Rory was crying; that really made me cry.  I could tell that Logan was holdng back tears.  Cry
I just rewatched this episode and didn't think I would cry this time because the last time I had seen it was when it aired as a fresh episode. I absolutely love this one because of all the emotions it brings out. I think to see Rory shed tears makes you feel even more for her and like you said, the look on Logan's face like he's hold back tears of his own. It was brilliant! I cried this time too and then watched the next episode right after. It's great that there are DVD's out that allow us to watch our favorites over and over again!

There weren't too many other episodes that made me cry - of course the last one of the series made me cry and I watched that one over and over again the final year. I do think this show has an amazing way of bringing out one's emotions though. Whether good or bad, happy or sad, it's good at doing so and it depends on how you're feeling too, as to whether or not you feel happy or sad during a particular part that maybe you felt different about before when watching it. I find that I get angry at the characters differently, or I side with someone one time and then not when I watch it the next time. It's hard to explain but I think it has to do with how I'm feeling myself at the time I'm watching the episode. No matter what, they're amazing to watch, no matter which one, every single time!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Cazzie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2008, 08:14:27 am »

Well the last time i cried at TV was Glitter yes Mariah's movie but i cried when Luke went to Lorelai's house when they had their first fall out and  he just kissed her after Emily went to see Luke (the only good thing that she has done so far).  Then it went off..i was so happy when that happened!!!! yey lukerlai xxx

Stepharoo
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2008, 01:06:12 pm »

The episode that always makes me cry is 'those are strings pinocchio', when Rory does her valedictorian speech, always get a little teary. There are loads others that make me cry sometimes though.

Ones that make me angry are quite a few, when Lorelai sleeps with Chris ruining her relationship with Luke, Rory turning Logan down and Rory cheating with Dean when he was married.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2008, 08:05:16 pm »

I think that the two shows that I cried the most through were 'Say Something' when Rory came home and found Lorelai in bed crying and then when Lorelai called Luke up and was talking about 'The Way We Were' and how Katie needed to talk to her best friend and how she needed to talk to her best friend, too.  I bawled my eyes out.  Then there was 'Lorelai? Lorelai?' when she sang I Will Always Love You.  There are so many others, though.  If Lorelai cried, so did I.  I also cried when Logan left in 'Partings'.  That was such a touching and sad moment.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sarah87
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 06, 2008, 02:22:11 am »

I'm usually such a cynic but I get so hooked by GGs. I still watch & cry when Rory graduates, high school & college; in those special Richard & Lorelai moments (one is at the hospital); in Wedding Bell Blues i think it's called (this one is such a corker - i love it because Rory & Logan hook up, very very exciting! Grin but it also makes me mad because of what Emily does & Christopher); Rory & Jess moments (like when he turns up out of the blue in season 4 & asks her to run away with him, i was crying 'Do it Rory!' haha), & when Rory & Dean get together in Season 4 it makes me mad becoz it should have been Jess! Oh, & it also makes me mad when Logan cheats on Rory!
Oh, & a lot of season 7 makes me mad purely becoz it wasn't written by the Palladinos! hehe

I pretty much bawled the first time i watched the series finale... coz i grew up with GG you know? very sad, so uplifting seeing everyne there cheering for Rory, i love how they tried to encompass everyone, kirk haha, miss patty, even taylor! that would have been an emotional day on set! even though i don't think they knew it would be the last? they probably could have assumed though?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 01:31:13 pm by Sarah87 » Logged
Banana Juice
Stars Hollow Tourist

How about a plate of chicken fingers?

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2008, 08:32:28 pm »

I'm really sensitive. I cried when

Emily read Lorelai's farewell note in "Dear Emily and Richard,"

Lorelai saw the Independence Inn's burnt remains,

Rory graduated,

and when Rory called Jess after graduation.

I usually cry when Emily has this depressing silence because after all, she is a mother who sort of lost her child. And when Jess and Rory would have a bad moment because he was my favorite (fell for his good looks) and Milo's a pretty convincing actor.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2008, 04:11:19 pm »

Was watching season 7 on DVD last night since ABC Family Channel went back to season 1 and was watching episode 2 'That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopee'.  There were a few places where I cried, but the part that made me cry the most was at the end when Lorelai is sitting on the couch crying after she ran into Luke at the grocery store and then Rory comes home and sits next to her.  That scene really makes me cry every time. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2008, 07:11:45 pm »

i cried in the episode where lorelai and luke got engaged cause they are so perfect together. i dont think i have cried in any other episode.

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
dddd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2008, 07:39:16 pm »

last episode of season six. AHHH. i have not been able to watch season seven, it is in the gilmore girls case untouched. i cannot see what happens after luke and loralai break up. its so depressing, because weve been waiting for this for four years and then its snatched away. the first time they break up they get back together three episodes later, not a year later. but say something is really sad when you see on the screen the image of loralai and luke saying theyre all in, and luke says hes watching something stupid.
i always cry when i watch the rory graduation chilton.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  

Jump to: