GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 06:09:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Whats Your Favorite Episode in Season 6?
New and Improved Lorelai - 4 (8%)
Fight Face - 0 (0%)
The UnGraduate - 0 (0%)
Always a Godmother, Never a God - 0 (0%)
We've Got Magic to Do - 0 (0%)
Welcome to the Doll House - 0 (0%)
Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number - 5 (10%)
Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out - 11 (22%)
The Prodigal Daughter Returns - 4 (8%)
He's Slippin’ ‘Em Bread... Dig? - 1 (2%)
The Perfect Dress - 3 (6%)
Just Like Gwen and Gavin - 0 (0%)
Friday Night's Alright for Fighting - 6 (12%)
You've Been Gilmored - 1 (2%)
All of the above - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite season six episode  (Read 20541 times)
Jaredlover
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 03:23:39 pm »

I agree totally my friends and I were all waiting for the day that he said yes. We kind of knew he would say yes because if he didn't say yes then the show would have to end!!!!

!!!COFFEE!!![/b][/font][/color]
Paula91
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 02:51:08 pm »

Friday Night's Alright For Fighting...best friday night dinner ever they're always entertaining but i've never seen Richard and Emily let go this much even though emily's always yelling for some reason.  Grin
GGFan13
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

Java Junkies

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006, 06:03:24 pm »

I couldn't pick just one it was really hard but I voted for a prodical duaghter returns becuase I hated it when Rory and Lorelai were apart. I really like season 6 for the most part a few episodes I kinda didn't like though.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?dfre333g
!!!!Everybody Please sign to help have the show picked up for a season 8!!!
loganhater
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 01:08:43 pm »

My fav eposiode would have to be New and Improved lorelai because we get to hear luke's anwser to lorelai's proposal....i would feel soooooooooooo sad if he didn't say yes because we all know that they belong together and nothing will get in their way not even april.......
interpol.girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 05:12:57 pm »

Does anyone know the first song that was played at the reception at night when they were dancing? It's from the 80s I believe, but that's all I know.

Blondie, "Heart of Glass". This is the second time I'm answering this question, I'm feeling old Smiley. I'm 21, but I remember hearing this song a lot when I was 6-8, and not so much anymore.
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 09:38:13 am »

I loved "Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out" since Jess comes back after a year and a half and finally knocks some sense into Rory and calls Logan a very mean word, he, he... Grin Also all that soccer stuff made me laugh... "blood on their jerseys"!!!

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
write2amy
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 11

the wicked witch of the east

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 04:56:23 pm »

I was just thinking and wasn't it soo horrible when ASP ended a house is not a home before Luke said yes to Lorelai's proposal? I mean, all summer I was like "god Luke better say yes, PLEASE let him say yes" I was miserable? What about you guys?

most dvr systems recorded only an hour of it (it lasted like an hour and 10 mins )

i HeartsHeartsHeartsHeartsHeartsHearts all of them

Im amy
Im on facebook & myspace
I will b tracy
Im in drama
im co-co
i may not hav a good voice but i hav a good charecter voice

(y r u in here(girls dressing room)) b/c im jordan and im gay.
jlabradors
Stars Hollow Tourist

St. Jimmy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 09:53:15 pm »

My favorite is "The Perfect Dress." That was before everything got out of control with Luke and Lorelai.

Hello,

I totally agree. I didn't care too much for the dress but I liked how everything was working and the plans were right and L and L were right. I hated that they gave Luke a daughter. She's cute but everything was going thier way. Thoughts?

Search no further than Jesus for the truth
jlabradors
Stars Hollow Tourist

St. Jimmy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 10:03:48 pm »

Last episode.......
The last four episodes were suppose to be a build up to the LAST episode. We didn't need any more build up. I was hopping for fire, for drama for wow on the last show.

I feel so sorry for Lorelai waiting all this time while Luke got to know his daughter without her. I hated that they gave Luke a child. I hated that Lorelai never really told him about her feelings. I would have major told him off. Well she finally did tonight on the last show.

I was not shocked that Lorelai went to Chirstopher's house. I'm glad she did.
I don't like Logan, I don't trust him. Why does Rory love him so much? I love how she stands up to Loagan's dad, funny. Good for her!! I only wish Lorelai stood up more to Luke.
Thoughts?

Search no further than Jesus for the truth
CassiGG
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 11:15:22 pm »

I AGREE with you 100%!!!!!!!! Grin Although I don't think Loralei should have slept with Christopher, she could have done something else to stand up to Luke!! I have a question though.....Why are they changing Luke so much? He longed for Loralei for 5 seasons and now that he can have her, he doesn't want her? Tipical guy I guess. But STILL, I wonder if we are suppose to not like Luke. Ahhh there are just so many questions in the air right now!!! Anyone have any good answers?
flyingturtles
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 11:34:44 pm »

the last episode definately left me on edge...i agree with you guys, i'm not thrilled with how they have changed luke...i almost routed for lor and chris...just because she deserves all the love and attention and isn't getting it from luke...and i must say that last scene that rory had with logan made me so teary eyed...

notebook_romance
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

once.in.a.lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 01:49:29 pm »

any one that has Jess in it!  Hearts

<.true.love.is.not.a.maybe.thing.>
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 06:00:09 pm »

haha, of course.  I still think though that Lane's weddign was my favorite because it had more of the town and traditional halarious scense and conversations and not as much drama.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 06:21:44 pm »

6.19- I Get a Sidekick Out of You..i loved this episode. i loved that Lane && Zack got married..TWICE. and the bachelor/ette partie fiasco was pretty hillarious!

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
GG602
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 15

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 10:25:03 pm »

I was just thinking and wasn't it soo horrible when ASP ended a house is not a home before Luke said yes to Lorelai's proposal? I mean, all summer I was like "god Luke better say yes, PLEASE let him say yes" I was miserable? What about you guys?

Yes, I totally agree with you 100%, but isn't this summer going to be much worse???!!! I still have a horrible knot in my stomach and I can't stop thinking about it!  What is going to happen next season?  I'm totally dying for a happy L & L ending.  I can't even begin to describe how it is eating at me.

I would give you a proper hug, but my pockets are full of Applejacks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: