GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 07:36:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Members Of GilmoreGirls.Org  (Read 13469 times)
The27thGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 33

Mick Jagger! Where is that dratted bell?!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 03:49:46 pm »

Oh snap!! Major burn on us! LOL

On a more serious note, I'm very sorry for your loss. Good luck to you in the future.
God Bless

Fingers crossed for the Gilmore movie!!
Stephanie
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 154

I'm trying to think up something witty...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 11:28:50 pm »

Yeah Jason, are you going to still hang around at all? As your 19 year old self? And sociology ay? Well let me say this, you better get some decent marks, I mean you obviously went all out on research.

Firstly I am really sorry for your loss Jason, I am kind of in shock at the moment but terribly intruiged. I hope you and your daughter are okay and pull through this. I am also nineteen and don't think I could handle something like your going through - you can always drop a line as yourself on the spree thread if you need to vent. But with a friend like Alice, I am sure you will be fine.

I think we'll make it. Family and friends have been really amazing. Rikki, my daughter, is only three, so she doesn't really understand it, but she knows somethings wrong and she's, understandably, upset about it.

Secondly. You are brilliant. I really thought Krisleigh was a cool gal and got my stupid jokes and everything. I mean if this was Janet's character then I am sure she was a feisty but fine woman. Well done, nice charade. the internet is a strange and wonderful place.

I think Krisleigh was a nice mix of Janet and myself. Janet's worldly history, but I put a lot of my own understanding into it. So, really, it was just a creepy guy who got your jokes instead of a cool gal. Janet, herself, was very vivacious and effervescent, but I don't think I put so much of that in there. She was a great person.

Thirdly. I still don't know if I am being punked a second time around...

I understand that, and I know that no matter what I say, it's not going to be easy to accept, so I'll simply say that I'm telling the truth because I was threatened with great bodily harm if I didn't. And the loss of vital organs.
Well we all need vital organs, hence the name vital.

Okay, creepy guy/cool gal - cool with me, as long as I'm feeling the love baby.

Young kids pick up on all sorts of emotions, so watch out for the little missy.  Smiley

Cheer cheer, Yell yell
Who cares who wins
'Cause we're all going to hell.
~Jane from Daria
Lorein_ARG
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 06:42:23 pm »

Ok, I feel a bit stupid posting here almost 4 months after the last post.
The only thing i have to say is that it is difficult to prove how a person is different face to face or in the Internet, when you didnīt meet them face to face.
I can only speak for myself, but Iīm the same here on the GG.org than in other forums than in person.
And I believe that itīs ok with the research and that... but that of the car accident was beyond limits. I study about the army killing civilians and i donīt need to kill or be killed to do research...

Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: