GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 03:20:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.19 - Keg! Max!  (Read 101032 times)
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2007, 01:12:23 pm »

^yeah I know it's soooo sad!
oh my gosh yeah I loved Dave he has sooo many good lines he was just legend! and sooooo cute!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
starshells
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

I'm Glad He Didn't Smoke It

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2008, 07:44:21 am »

10 feet away!  Grin

Dave:We've got a lot of cords and stuff, and I don't want you to get electrocuted and die

I Can't beilieve that jess didn't tell RORY, shes the only reason he came back to this town so... I dont know.  Tongue

Ugh the fight was one of those things that are awful but you can't look away. Altough Jess was just trying to defend himself.

^ sig by gilmorefriend
<33 Literati Fan~ Java Junkies Forever! <33
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2008, 11:32:33 am »

From a guy perspective, that was a great fight.  I was rooting for Jess.  Yet, poor Rory.  Poor Lane, making that phone call to her mother and saying "brums". 
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2008, 10:34:01 am »

i love this episode. finnaly, trouble between jess and rory!!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:01:24 am by gg crazy » Logged

xxmeasurelovexx
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2008, 08:59:34 am »

I just think this episode is really sad. I mean, of course we all hate Jess for getting all pissed off at Rory for not wanting to have sex. But you have to look at things from his perspective. He wasn't graduating, he couldn't even get Rory prom tickets, and at the same time,  Rory was going off to Yale and graduating as Valedictorian of her class. Jess probably felt like he wasn't good enough for Rory, and was disappointing her, even if it was just in his head.  Undecided

So when he saw her talking to Dean right after they had gotten into that fight, Jess just lost it because she saw that Rory went to Dean for consolation, you know?

Haha, I'm so glad I found these forums, now I can discuss this seriously with people. Tongue
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:02 pm »

If I was Lindsay I would have broken up with Dean after this party. Rory did come out of the room upset, but as far as anyone knows she just had a fight with her boyfriend over his not graduating or something. Dean didn't know the circumstances which you could say justified his actions, therefore they are unjustified.
Your boyfriend's ex starts crying so he goes all macho and tries to beat the other guy up not knowing the full situation? Alarm bells should be ringing. Maybe that's why Lindsay and Dean got married so early? We don't know who proposed. Maybe she did, or insinuated it, hoping that once she was his wife he would finally forget about Rory.
Corey_Gilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

Watch out for that spork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2008, 09:09:49 am »

This is the last time Rory and Jess kiss until the 6 season  Cry

This is Scott Cohen's final appearance as Max  Cry

This is such a sad ep  Cry

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely, and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there on the next train

Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2009, 03:06:24 pm »

figured Dean and Jess would eventually come to blows, it didn't disappoint.

great fight, loved seeing Dean whupp his sorry ass.
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2009, 05:31:17 pm »

figured Dean and Jess would eventually come to blows, it didn't disappoint.

great fight, loved seeing Dean whupp his sorry ass.

Dean shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.  It was something private between Jess and Rory.  He stuck his nose in their business when he isn't supposed to.  Especially since he's with another girl.  Though I'm not saying Jess is the good guy here and he wasn't.  Dean, as much as he cares about Rory, should've stayed away.  Jess though, should've handeled it better and just talked to her about what happened but he didn't.  Bottom line.  Both boys screwed up.

The one thing about this episode that I think got overshadowed was the last meeting between Lorelai and Max.  Obviously, it got awkward as Max realized that he ends up doing stupid things with Lorelai and Lorelai just wanted to talk to him.  She didn't mean to hurt him but it was clear that they weren't right for each other after all.  It was kind of sad how it ended between them.  Though funny as well. 

I also remembered Lorelai being really irked by the idea of Luke and Nicole in bed.  It was almost as if she sees Nicole wrapping her arms around the future Mr. Lorelai Gilmore and then screamed "STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!" and a cat fight ensues!

CCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2009, 06:13:38 pm »

Yes Dean was equally wrong, but it was great watching Jess catch a looooooooooong overdue beatdown.

Lorelai did appear to be "bothered" by the sight of Luke/Nicole in a hotel room together. Grin

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:51:34 am by Gilmore Gyrlie » Logged
iatmyhome
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -5

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:42 am »

really very good
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: