GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 24, 2022, 07:44:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.09 - A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving  (Read 61083 times)
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 05:58:57 pm »

Has anyone ever noticed that the flowers that Lorelai and Rory give to everyone are different from the flowers that they originally buy?

Heres the flowers that they buy...

Heres the flowers that they give to Mrs. Kim...

Heres the flowers that they give to Sookie...

Heres the flowers that they give to Luke...

Heres the flowers that they give to Emily...

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
Rory_fan
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 0

Rory's my idol :) Headliner fan! my name's Jessica

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2006, 07:08:48 am »

^Interesting, I've never noticed that before! Cheesy
And four thanksgiving dinners?!  I don't think I could manage!

I am an obsessive supporter of the Rory/Logan relationship.  Do not insult Logan in front of me, or you will face my wrath.
ggaddict24
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

"I'll look like the Morton's Salt girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 11:37:27 am »

I hadn't noticed that either!! Good eye! I've only ever had one Thanksgiving and I'm eating almost all day, so four?!?!?! Completely out of the question!

"Oh, so you were already eating. It wasn’t just an out of the blue, ‘And I give you my corn.’ Okay, got it." -Lorelai
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 02:51:56 pm »

they have stomachs of steel!
lane's first real kiss!! awww i kinda miss dave! but zach is cool too
the scene where dean sees jess and rory kiss i felt kinda sorry for dean but then he was such a jerk to jess after saying all that stuff about not having to be calm around him anymore! and jess kept his temper and was patient which is kina off character for him but he did it cos he loves rory!
kirk is so funny how could anyone not think of him as one of their fav characters! besides jess of course!!!! haha

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Aimmers514
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 02:26:39 pm »

This is one my all time favorite GG episodes!  I loved the four thanksgivings! It was such a contrast between them all and shows how our Girls interact with everyone.  I like the fight at the Gilmore house was a bit out of line BUT i guess you had to have it all out on the table so to speak.

I love Lorelai quoting 'Lady Marmalade'

violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 01:57:51 pm »

Lane's first kiss was so sweet.

I couldn't eat all that food, even just three Thanksgivings!! It'd be way too much!

Cat Kirk is great. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
bluefooeyes
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 11:03:00 am »

What is the name of the song (and artist who performs it) that's playing when Dean confronts Jess in the street and he's walking away and says "Happy Thanksgiving, Jess."? The song carries over a little bit into the part with Rory and Lorelai in Luke's.
Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 03:06:49 pm »

A great episode. So much happened. I especially liked the drunken Sookie while Jackson and his cousins deep fried her special turkey (and everything else they could get into the fryer).  The redneck cousins.....nice touch.  I also liked Lane's Thanksgiving with her crazy mother and christian guitar-playing almost boyfriend. The tofurkey cracked me up. Emily was sweet and tried to be understanding for a change, in trying to calm Lorelai down at dinner. I wish Jess had wished Dean "Happy Thanksgiving" back just to show he wasn't going to be intimidated by the newly macho Dean. Cat Kirk was one of those bits that makes a show memorable. Cat Kirk was great.
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 09:06:17 am »

i love this episode. it's a really good one. sookie is amazing when she is drunk. lol. i want to try to deep fry all sorts of stuff now. didn't they try to deep fry the bed? lol. i would never give up rolls on thanksgiving. they are the BEST part. lol.
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2007, 06:54:01 pm »

I LOVE THIS EPISODE.i dont even have a favorite part! I cant choose. Rory and Jess' "pathetic" kiss being mocked by Babbete, Mrs.Kim/Lorelai fighting over A) the chocolate turkey and B) the tofurkey, Kirk and Cat Kirk, Sookie being drunk,Jackson deep frieing everything or the Dean/Jess confrintation.I cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!*bottom line is this is a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat eppy!*

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
Copperboom88
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

Rory+Jess=Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2007, 07:29:25 pm »

THis was an awesome episode!!!  Grin I loved ot so much. I love the part when Loralie gives the chocolate to Mrs. kim and then Mrs. Kim doesn't know what to do with it so Lor says, "let the kids....play with it!! " that makes me laugh all the time. oh...im a dork.

Gilmore girls forever babe

Copperboom baby!! Smiley

pics by tabbycat!
fan#8401
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2007, 10:49:52 am »

Great episode.  Although, I have to say that I hope there'll be a little more chemistry between Rory and Jess soon!  I was waiting for them to finally get together and now that they are, their relationship seems a lot less exciting  Sad.
I LOVE how cute Luke is in this episode though.  It's so funny that he told Jess not to eat anything all day but acted like it was no big deal in front of Lorelei and Rory.

Oh yeah, If anyone was wondering (I know someone asked in a really old post), I think the song that was playing while Lane and Dave kissed was "the man who sold the world" by David Bowie.  Nirvana did a cover of it on their unplugged album but I'm pretty sure that it's the original Bowie version.
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 01:47:52 pm »

Great episode. The part I loved the most ( Besides the whole Literati stuff ) Is Cat Kirk! lol. How fantastic was that? Brilliant, I bow down to Amy Sherman-P. and Dan P for their great comic humors!

Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »

I am bowing too!!!! They are complete geniuses!!!! I love Kirk!!!! I loved the thanksgiving with Jess, Rory, Luke and Lorelai it was sooo sweet and it was like one happy family!!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 01:41:56 pm »

I know, and Babbete's like " A couple of chickens peckin'!" lol. This is an overall great eppy. I love the part where luke says "grace". its hilariose!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: