GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 11:14:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.09 - A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving  (Read 61009 times)
eternity-love
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 05:02:06 pm »

I thought the funniest dinner was at Sookie's, becuase Jackson's famly was so into frying everything!! LOL!

Sookie was just waaayyy too hammered to realize what was going on after a while Wink

-->Literati : Rory+Jess <3
thelostgilmoregirl
Diner Chef

Community Points: 124

Book Sniffer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 01:48:35 am »

Yeah I found it so funny when Sookie was drunk!! I love the Kims thanksgiving too.  Mrs Kim saying if she gives the children the chocolate turkey then she will have to send a blank check to their dentist!!

~JavaJunkie~Narcoleptic~Noodie~Foodie~
Lynda loves GG
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 04:51:09 pm »

i LOVE this episode! mainly because of the rory and jess situation...it's so funny when babbette tells rory to "give it a little somethin honey!" lol!  and then i loved when jess was taking out the trash and rory  just came over and started kissing him, that was so cute! and he looked so hot carrying the trash  Wink Cheesy Grin Smiley

Thanks Melissa for my AMAZING signature!

Logan: kiss me mary poppins
Rory: really? i thought it was more gwyneth paltrow, shakespeare in love...
Logan: just kiss me
lovin_logan
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 07:43:23 pm »

i love when rory and lorelai just arrive at Luke's for dinner and when jess says they did'nt eat yet because Luke said he wanted to wait on them and Luke totally denies it and looks so embarrassed. It's so cute when you notice how much he liked lorelai  even back then
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 02:05:46 pm »

This is a really great episode..i loved it.

Cat Kirk//Human Kirk..hillarious!!

Kirk:: Sorry, my excitement must be clouding my ability to judge comedic hyperbole.

Rory:: He's always been a cat person, he's just never had a cat.

HA.

I loved when they went to the Kim's house for Thanksgiving..when they come in I love how they say hi to all the Koreans.."Hi Su Yung, Chi Chang..nice to see you again!!" ((i dont remember the real names..but it was still funny Pleased))

I felt really bad for Rory when both Lorelai//Babette said her kiss was lamo. but personally..whenever Rory//Dean would say goodbye or whatever..all they would do was peck. it was definitly lamo. and once Rory//Jess's relationship developes..their kisses are NOT lamo at all!!

Luke:: Shouldnt we give thanks first??
Jess:: For what??
Luke:: That we're not Native Americans who got thier land stolen in exchange for small pox-infested blankets.
Lorelai:: Amen!!

HAHAHA.

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
LandL_4ever
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 08:08:49 pm »

i LUV how luke waited for lorelai and rory before he ate and jess told them & he denied it...
Gilmore-Fan-13
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 10:05:33 am »

This is one of my favorite episodes. When they are at Kim's.  Mrs. Kim says to one of her relatives'' You look not so fat".  Thank was funny.

Luke: Shouldn't we give thanks first?
Jess: For what?
Luke: That we're not Native Americans who got their land stolen in exchange for small pox-infested blankets.
Lorelai: Amen!!

Funny !!!!!!!!!
totalggfan84
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 10:02:35 am »

I love how Rory was like the whole town is watching. Lorelai reassures her that they're not and then Babette comes up and says that was some half-ass kiss there. That was histerical. I love how when jess is taking out the trash, Rory comes up and kisses him. That was so sweet. I really didn't like dean in this episode. He was trying to get jess to fight him on purpose which i didn't like. I love how Luke made Jess wait for Lorelai and Rory before they could start. I love cat Kirk. I think Lorelai did over react in this episode. Yale was just a back up and she freaked out like Rory had decided that she was going to Yale. It took me rewatching the episode three times to finally catch that Lorelai was stealing food off of Luke's plate. She's so sneaky.  Grin

^Sig made by the awesome lukesgirl!^
Hi my name is Rachel (Angela is my TJS).
~Literati, Java Junkie~
Obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight!
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 11:18:16 am »

that was a whoo hoo episode! i can eat a lot but not as much as the Gilmores! but it could have been funnier if luke came back and found stuff missing off his plate and lorelai was all like  :Smiley i do have to admit that rory/jess kiss was kinda lame.

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
sookie the chef
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

I just want you to know that I am in I am ALL in!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 06:56:30 am »

If you really pay attention they really didn't eat that much becuase they really didn't show that much of the Kim's and then Sookie's wasn't even cooked yet, they only showed a few bites at lukes and they didn't eat at the Gilmores'
Thats because they always make it seem like they eat a lot in a lot of there episodes they just make it seem like they eat a lt Wink

sookie the chef
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

I just want you to know that I am in I am ALL in!!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 07:01:21 am »

I thought the funniest dinner was at Sookie's, becuase Jackson's famly was so into frying everything!! LOL!

Sookie was just waaayyy too hammered to realize what was going on after a while Wink
It was funny to see sookie so hammered Tongue It was funny how Jackson kept deep frying everything in sight Blow Kiss

mrs.jess.mariano
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 02:41:09 pm »

you know that song that plays when Lane and Dave kiss?  WHAT IS THAT SONG??? it drives me crazy. also, i love when Lane wants to see Dave, so she *returns his bible*

Lane: oh, mama, look, dave forgot his bible, i'll go give it to him
Mrs. Kim: wait, bring it here
Lane: but if i dont hurry were gonna miss him
Mrs. Kim: *reading book* this bible belongs to God, but is being used by Dave Rigowsky. Alright, you can go

and then shes running out to meet him and you cant hear her and she scares the crap out of him, to which he's like *wow, you run really quiet* and then they're taking about the gig and how Mrs. Kim gave him only $20 which apparently means she liked him. $20 for five straight hours!! but its cool with Dave cause now he's got Kurt Cobain calaces, how cool is that? and then he kisses her and a song plays in the background and if you know the song, and you told me, i would be SO beholden to you Grin PLEEEEEZE
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 03:35:32 pm »

im sorry but i dont even remember what song was playing i wanna buy the third season...my favorite  Smiley
and this is your first post??? u might want to drop by the introduction thread... yup well welcome~!!  Wink :celebrate
oh and about the episode i liked it alot... when dave kissed lane that was so cute. and jess just looked so fine caring that trash... Cheesy
this episode was good... i love jess~!!! wooh wooh~!!... Grin

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
ggaddict24
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

"I'll look like the Morton's Salt girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 03:47:17 pm »

I really liked it because she turns around and just lays one on Jess when he's taking out the trash. And how when Dean confronts him, he doesn't have to prove anything because he KNOWS he's got the girl and knows she's into him and not Dean. Smiley Yay for Jess!!!

"Oh, so you were already eating. It wasn’t just an out of the blue, ‘And I give you my corn.’ Okay, got it." -Lorelai
laurenfan
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 11:39:41 am »

This episode was really funny especially when Sookie was drunk and Jackson was deep frying everything he could.

I loved Cat Kirk Vs Human Kirk

I loved it too when they ate at Lukes and Lorelai sent him for more marshmellows and then procceded to take his off his plate. LOL!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: