GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 12:27:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.10 - That'll Do, Pig  (Read 40961 times)
LandL_4ever
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 08:07:08 pm »

Francie:: No, I'm just surprised..you seem so attached to those meetings.
Paris:: Well, I finally got a blankey. Its much better.

HA.

I loved how Rory pulled Francie into the bathroom just how she had done to Rory.

This was a really cool episode. I loved them all at the fair. Clair kinda cracked me up!! Dean pissed me off tho..
I thought it was really cute how once Jess found out Dean was coming;; he decided to come too.

Emily was also funny. I almost ((only almost)) felt bad for her.

Rory:: Have fun!!
Emily:: No one appriciates your sarcasm, young lady.

and then..she makes 6 greenbeans last an hour && a half. HA.
most wonderful memories, clara was kind of cute adn it was funny but really annoying too. yea i hated deam when he told jess that him& rory were just friends like jess used to be adn looked what happned to them.. uhg  Tongue
G.G
Diner Owner

Community Points: 73

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 11:32:00 pm »

gran is the worst i hate her.she is so bossy,she thinks she owns everyone.

ggaddict24
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

"I'll look like the Morton's Salt girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 02:11:16 pm »

I watched this episode today on lunch. I love how they all follow Gran around the house. And Sookie!!! I love the whole - "the chop flew, so I lunged...and then...the...woosh." LOL!!!! I LOVE Sookie! She's so funny. And I feel bad for Rory in this episode. You feel like walkin' on eggshells with Jess. I guess it's sad for everybody. But it is a fun episode!

"Oh, so you were already eating. It wasn’t just an out of the blue, ‘And I give you my corn.’ Okay, got it." -Lorelai
Potterxxx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 50

My new obssesion

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 07:39:53 am »

this episode was okay. I loved the fair, with Jess and Clara. "Hey, you wanna learn how to fly?" "Hey jess will you buy me a snowcone?" "Sure stand in the middle of the street and wait for it."   "Do you wash your hair? "yes." "Then why does it stick up like that?"        hilarious!!

**~Nora~**
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 11:05:03 am »

haha~!! "it looks crazy" lol  Cheesy good episode... but i hate dean~!!! obviously he wants to be more than her friend again...ugh~!  Sad

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 06:05:40 pm »

Dean's little sister was getting on my nerves (and Jess's Wink)

I don' think that Rory should have put Jess in that position and hang out with Dean and his sister the whole night.  They should have just gone together and that would have been that.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
ggaddict24
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

"I'll look like the Morton's Salt girl!"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 11:32:37 am »

Yeah, but can you see Rory doing that? I don't think it's in her character. And besides, her and Dean had just started being friends again. If anyone should have gone the other way it should have been Dean. He knew what he was doing.

"Oh, so you were already eating. It wasn’t just an out of the blue, ‘And I give you my corn.’ Okay, got it." -Lorelai
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 02:59:40 pm »

I STILL hate Jess and Rory together here!  All there is to this stupid relationship is them making out!  She should so be with Dean! 
have you gone insane?
anyway....
i love his crazy hair too! clara and jess were so funny together she is so annoying!
rory:maybe clara would like it
jess:yes shoved in her mouth!  so funny!!!!
dean was so obviously pining for rory and he was being such a jerk to jess too!
i think emily is so funny sometimes!
i liked the ending of this episodes! i like most of the endings but this one was so funny! i love snow too!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 02:17:34 pm »

I love this eppy! I cracked up when Emily told Gran she wasnt finished then cut up that food.(carrot ,green bean,idk!)It was so funny.Then with Clare and Jess,I loved that hair comment.It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! hahaha!

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
Aimmers514
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 08:19:44 pm »

It was nice to see Emily and Lorelai have a bonding moment.  When Lorelai had to talk to her about how to deal with Gran, it was touching moment for them.

The winter carnival was great with the interaction with Jess and Clara.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:21:02 pm by Aimmers514 » Logged

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 12:46:46 pm »

Yeah, "do you wash your hair?" "yes" "then why does it stick up like that?" lol that was so funny.And dean was all tough and stuff "Well,you and Rory were just friends,and looked what it got you!" grrrr that made me mad,him messing up with Jess and Rory's relationship!

Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 01:55:02 pm »

Clara was really annoying, but it was funny. 

I loved how when Trix came into Lorelai's house everyone was following her around. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
AussieGGFan
Town Resident

Community Points: 22

Aussie Gal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 02:50:42 pm »

I have to say that i think Gran and Emily's interaction is a whole lot like Lorelai and Emilys interaction... Just serves as a reminder of the way that Gran was brought up i guess. I actually like Gran,i think she is a little less hard on the girls sometimes than Emily lol
Reminds me a lot of the relationship i have with my grandmum/mum
I laughed at the whole Clara/Dean/Rory/Jess thing though. I think that even if there are strings attached it is so nice for Dean and Rory to be able to be friends. I didnt like Jess when he first came into it,but i have to admit,Dean was a little childish over the whole thing.
Oh and Jess could have been so much meaner to Clara too,but he didnt.
Oh and the whole Green bean thing was so funny! And i laughed so hard at everyone following Trix around the house and stopping when she did.
Oh and Sookie mimicking how she fell was so funny too!

Suzi xox

Java Junkie Smiley Keep the F.A.I.T.H
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 12:54:03 pm »

I loved this episode.
J: I cant concintrate with your annoying midget voice yammering on and on,its like having Stuart Little shoved in my ear!
lol classic. I love that line.Plus Emily cutting the green bean....c'mon,I dont think anybody didn't crack up at that,I know I didn't. This was personaly one of my favorite episode. It was hilariose and meaningfull and JESS WAS IN IT! YAY! lol

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2007, 11:38:11 am »

Emily~ Stuart Little!! totally!!! aww i love Jess......
wow the green bean thing was hilarious!!
seriously who does Dean think he is?? It's like Ross in Friends when they are playing poker and Ross says "when the cards are dealt i'm no a nice guy" all trying to act tought just like Dean does i mean seriously I think that Dean should have just left Rory to get on with her life I mean it would have been healthier for them both if he did but he had to pretend to be mr.nice guy just to get her back i mean seriously does this guy have any kinda life??!!
I love the end to this episode when Lorelai doesn't believe Rory about Jess and Dean being okay with each other it's hilarious!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: