GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 20, 2022, 01:12:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.11 - I Solemnly Swear  (Read 29774 times)
TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2005, 02:16:07 pm »

Summary: Rory (Alexis Bledel) is set up by the manipulative Francie (guest star Emily Bergl), who convinces Paris (Liza Weil) that Rory has been plotting against her. When Emily (Kelly Bishop) is sued by a former maid, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) worries that giving a deposition in the case will cause more problems with her mother. Meanwhile, Lorelai meets an interesting new man (guest star Michael Weaver) at a business seminar.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
pickynikki91
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

i <3 Tuesdays

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 03:44:46 pm »

I loveee this episode! I really thought it was funny when Sookie set up the really nice dinner for Jackson because she accedentally flirted with someone!

Paris to Rory: "I Can't believe I actually considered you my best friend!"

JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 12:22:55 pm »

Pretty good episode Pleased

I thought it was really funny when Sookie//Alex were reminiscing ((Sp.)) && Alex//Lorelai felt left out and started talking about all thier "memories." Such as..Fat Sal!!

I also thought it was hillarious that Jackson once took a Diary Writing class.LOL.

I found Lorelai's deposition very amusing in this episode. HA.

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
totalggfan84
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 03:46:55 pm »

I love how Emily started reading Lorelai's deposition and Emily goes: "Or should I just skip right to the Ben-Hur reference?" Lorelai goes: "Yeah, I did." That was hilarious. And Lorelai got off on a rant about squash.

I really liked Alex. I thought he was sweet and him and lorelai share the same passion for coffee. He just didn't stand out though.

I loved how Sookie was Joe's daisy.

That Francie girl is just plain evil isn't she?

My 400th post!!!!

^Sig made by the awesome lukesgirl!^
Hi my name is Rachel (Angela is my TJS).
~Literati, Java Junkie~
Obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight!
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 10:01:19 am »

Francie is plain evil. And to think that Paris actually believed her! But I love the part where Lorelai started to talk about squash. Priceless Cheesy

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
Diana_K
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

I worship everyword tht comesout of Lorelais mouth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 11:46:28 am »

Lorelai's deposition was the best.
I find very amusing that she couldn't resist to tell the truth about her mother, LOL  Cheesy Poor Emily... I hate to love her, and I love to hate  her...

Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 06:08:29 pm »

I find very amusing that she couldn't resist to tell the truth about her mother, LOL   Poor Emily... I hate to love her, and I love to hate  her...
SO true!!!

I felt really bad for Paris, even though it wasn't Rory's fault.  I really don't like that Francine!

The business meeting was so funny!

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 08:08:48 am »

this wasn'tone of the best episodes but i did think that lorelai's depostion was funny and so was the sword fight with rory and paris!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Chareey
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 07:24:20 am »

Im going to be watching this tonight because its on nick Smiley Sounds cool, I really want to watch the dear emily and richard episode. Thats being shown on tuesday Grin
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 06:35:58 pm »

I liked Sookie making the dinner because she was "accidentally flirting" with another guy.

The speaker's voice was so monotonous, and it was so annoying to listen to, just for like the two minutes.  I can't imagine two hours!!

Francie is just evil.  That's the only way to say it.  The sad part is Paris believed her.

It always bugged me that at before Lorelai and Rory ring the doorbell afater the whole Paris thing, they talk about Rory going to school the next day, but it's Friday, so she wouldn't have school the next day. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 01:40:39 pm »

Bunch of cool stuff in this episode.  Sookie and all of those old pals with the funny names she was reminiscing with Joe, (funniest name: 'Bung').  After the misundestanding with Joe, Sookie exclaimed: "oh my God, I'm a whore", just because she innocently flirted with the guy.  And at the end of the episode Jackson cracked me up when he told Sookie that she ruined Creedence for him.  He said, "now whenever I hear Creedence, all I'll think of is how my wife cheated on me".  Lorelai getting ready for the deposition with Rory was funny but not as funny as Emily reading aloud from the deposition to Lorelai and Rory.  While Rory kept silent and watched "that spot on the carpet" as her Mom got more and more embarrassed.  If I was Emily I would be uber-mad at Lorelai for not having her back in her time of need.  She didn't have to lie, but like Rory said, just "put the truth in a different way".  I think I liked the sword fight between Rory and Paris best.  The way Rory and Paris kept going when the rest of the class had paused was funny.  Just watching Rory throw away her epee and flee from Paris as Paris kept swinging at her, cracked me up.  Poor Paris, she's so easily manipulated.  I knew there'd be trouble when she said that Francie was no threat; nothing to worry about.  And Paris told Rory that she had been her best friend was sweet and sad at the same time.  I like that Francie is so evil and manipulative because that's the real world, baby!  I think Francie grew up to be my boss.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 01:42:56 pm by Loki » Logged
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 10:23:52 am »

Haha I love when Lorelai and Sookie are on that How to run an Inn class...
Sookie and Joe are hilarious.
The first time I saw Francie I thought that Madeline had dyed her hair lol.I mean they look kinda similar. Or it's just me.
and..."I do not have a sarcastic sure"
nice one.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:15:41 pm »

Paris was great in that episode! I have rewatched the sword fight at least 30 times.
I find very amusing that she couldn't resist to tell the truth about her mother, LOL Poor Emily... I hate to love her, and I love to hate her...
I agree! the depisition is so funny! Grin Grin Grin

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
starshells
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

I'm Glad He Didn't Smoke It

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 08:09:11 am »

I loveeeed this episode!

PAris; how could she believe Francie, and before couldn't she see that Rory and Francie weren't getting along???  Angry

Loralei; I thought that her and Alex were really cute when the tlak about all the "memories"... Fat Sal!

Sookie; She was his Daisy! LOL but then Jackson figures it out at dinner  Cheesy

Jackson: You cheated on me!
Sookie: Flirted Accidentally!

^ sig by gilmorefriend
<33 Literati Fan~ Java Junkies Forever! <33
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 05:52:33 pm »

I hate fracie 4 telling paris that stuff! she is so mean! Angry

Pages: [1] 2