GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 09:00:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.20 - Say Goodnight, Gracie  (Read 55676 times)
Copperboom619
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2008, 10:34:30 am »

Did anyone notice that there are two different stories about jess's dad. When jess first came luke told lorelai something about him leaving when jess was 4 or something and in this episode when luke is talking to jimmy he says that after they came home form the hospital he went to get diapers and never came back. I always thought that was wierd.

This as a great episode i love what dave did and how lorelai actually missed her parents a little bit.  The end was so funny: you have to tell mommy what happened in kyles bedrrom!
benboy606
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2008, 03:08:36 pm »

I love this episode. The whole way the Jess' dad story reveals itself is awesome and the teaser is just classic. One of my favorite episodes of the season.

Avatar Made By [email protected]
katiekatie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2008, 04:59:53 am »

Haven't read through all the posts so I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this. It happened that Rory was wearing a bright red coat to Fran's funeral? Isn't that a tad inappropriate color choice? And this is not the first time, Lorelai also wore a maroon color coat to Luke's uncle's funeral... Is that a deliberate choice from the production team? It's not a huge mistake, but am I the only person here not getting used to seeing people wearing bright colors to funerals, real or fictioned?
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2008, 04:12:04 pm »

Wow jess's dad coming out no where. i don't think his dad sould have come at all.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 05:48:32 pm »

I just watched this episode and Jess definitely just took a big hit.

I don't think it's entirely true that he treated Rory like dirt.  He's just not very open and doesn't really know how to be a boyfriend.  Plus, he carried too many secrets and I think because he couldn't get prom tickets and couldn't do all of these things with Rory made him feel ashamed.  Then came Jimmy Mariano and well, everything went to hell.  I can understand Luke being very angry at Jimmy because he abanonded both Jess and Liz when Jess was just a baby.  Luke despises that guy and when Jimmy showed at the diner to see Jess.  Jess got very angry and Luke's ultimatum definitely forced to Jess to be stunned.

I agree, what happened at the funeral was disrespectful but Lorelai and Sookie both want the Dragonfly as it's their dream and they had to go for it. 

Dean's an idiot.  No... he's an imbicile.  No... he's a dumb*ss motherf*cker.  He only married Lindsay as revenge for Rory dumping him for Jess.  What he may have had said to Rory had some truth but it was none of his business about her relationship with Jess. 
Corey_Gilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

Watch out for that spork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2008, 12:58:38 pm »

Dave names the Internet as one of the places where he'll research Mrs. Kim's mysterious quote, yet he ends up reading his way through the whole Bible in his search. Unless he foolishly decided to read the whole Bible before even trying the Internet, would he not have found out quickly that it was a quote from Shakespeare, since his works were among the first public-domain works easily available online, and Google was already widely familiar by 2003? But, y'know, whatever.

This episode marks the last appearance of Adam Brody as Dave. Brody left the show in order to play the part of Seth in "The O.C." Cry

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely, and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there on the next train

Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2008, 02:16:11 pm »

The O.C. sucks!!!!

Dave was a great guy.  I like Adam Brody.  He never should've left the show.  Sure, Zach was a great replacement and fun character.

I'm more of a Dave guy. 
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2009, 03:59:07 pm »

Dean is an idiot for getting engaged to Stars Hollow BARBIE.

Sookie and Lorelai the funeral, ummmmmmmmmmmmm inappropriate MUCH? Angry

Buh Bye Jess...L0L! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: