GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 09:43:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.20 - Say Goodnight, Gracie  (Read 56071 times)
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2006, 07:56:58 am »

I liked the begining of this eposide and that was about it.  The funeral scenes were funny, but a little disrespectful.  I think that Dean is nuts to get married now, he is what, like just 18.  He only broke up with Rory like 12 eposides ago and he has only been going out with Lindsay for only 5 eposides! Im my opinion that is way too soon.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 11:52:13 am »

i know its pathetic but the end of this episode makes me tear up! its just so sad he can't even read cos he knows he is hurting rory sitting on that bus! its just so sad!
i understand why they didn't talk to each other because they didn't really know what to say but i still wish they had talked to each other then maybe they would still be together.......who knows?!?
i don't want to hate jess' dad cos he is really nice but if he hadn't shown up then jess wouldn't have left cos he would have had nowhere to go.
i could see that jess was really upset when luke said "then you have to go" his face just dropped and his breathing got heavier! it was so sad

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 12:34:53 pm »

i forgot another great part of this episode...
"sufragette city" great song and i loved the way that jess and his dad sing it!

annie89
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 08:26:00 pm »

I love this episode! it is the first one i ever watched and even though i had no clue what was going on i loved it! I love the part where rory and lorelai are in the car after lorelai points out the prom dress and rory mentions the "thing in kyle's bedroom" !!! so great!! what happened???
GrimRX
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 09:48:00 pm »

Good episode,:  Great funny moments, and Jess leaves on a journey to stop being such an ass.  For people like him, it's only when you hit rock bottem that you can start digging your way out again.

As for Dean: Well, you heard him say it himself: He was happy with Lindsey, and when Rory left him, he never throught that he'd be happy again.

So he felt happy with a girl that finally loved him.  Why WOULDN'T you wanna get married to that?
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2006, 12:39:35 pm »

8 words can sum up this episode:
"Did I ever tell you your my hero?"

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2007, 12:53:12 pm »

I hated this episode! **JESS LEFT!** i always felt bad for him.I mean,his mother sent him off to live in a town,who didnt give him a chance! and then the one person that he cared for,that cared back, he let down.Its not that he didnt want to graduate and take Rory to prom,it just that he didnt try as hard as he could.But still,i can understand why he was so upset.

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
Nat
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 02:07:42 pm »

The end is heartbreaking.

violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 06:05:00 pm »

About Dean: I think it was way too fast, especially because of what happens oh not so long afterward. 

About Jess:  Thinking back, I love Rory/Jess, but they fought all the time.  I feel bad he left though. 

About Lane:  I loved the parts with Dave, his list of what he did/didn't do, and then his speech right before he asked to take Lane to prom. 

About Fran:  They were disrespectful during the funeral, but do you really think it'd be fun to watch people just sitting there, without the banter of Lorelai and Sookie?  Probably not.

About Jimmy:  I really don't like Jess's dad.  He annoys me to no end in this episode.

I love the deleted scene on the DVD...very funny!

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:44 am »

I hated this episode! **JESS LEFT!** i always felt bad for him.I mean,his mother sent him off to live in a town,who didnt give him a chance! and then the one person that he cared for,that cared back, he let down.Its not that he didnt want to graduate and take Rory to prom,it just that he didnt try as hard as he could.But still,i can understand why he was so upset.
I totally agree however there are like some good parts like the Dave and Lane parts and of course the 'Did I ever tell you you're my hero'!!!
now i know its kinda pathetic but at the end i did cry a little it was so sad i mean everything Gilmore Luver 08 said and that he was so sad and hurt and upset he couldn't even read!

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2007, 12:44:04 pm »

Yeah, IMY, i think it totaly sucked how Jess had to leave. But he let Rory down-He had to have loved her then too- and he was kicked out-or as Luke calls it "getting himself kicked out- and he was going to be pitied by Rory,-or worse, not talked to and ignored. I cant even imagine the pain he must have felt,you know?

Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

rain12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Literati & java junkie!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2007, 06:42:08 pm »

haha funny.  The 2nd to last episode of Will and Grace is called Say Goodnight, gracie too.  I wonder where it is from, does anyone know?  I guess I could ask in the question and answer thread.

What happened on that epesoid? It probley had something do with it, like what happened on the shows where alike. I don't know what epesode it was but there was a sceen called Goodnight, gracie too.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:40:14 am by rain12 » Logged

"Lorelai are you a member of the DAR?" Lorelai: "No I'm not DAR N."
rain12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Literati & java junkie!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2007, 07:39:50 pm »

Dean was right to say to Rory what he did when she reacted to his engagement.  Sure it was fast, but she had no right to tell him anything other than congratulations.  Rory's an idiot in my opinion for letting a great guy like Dean get away.  I haven't seen ANYTHING to make me like Jess so far.  He's so moody and rude to Rory....Dean's right he does treat her like dirt.  All she and Jess have is making out and that's it. 

Dean was really nice but they didn't have much in commn.
But with jess they had music, movies, and most important books & reading. Jess did kinda treat her like dirt and they kissed all the time but I think he was just being imature, besides he must have really liked her to go through all that to get her. I might just like him because  I started watching the show with re-runs with jess, but I stiil think...

Jess+Rory 4 ever
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:44:32 am by rain12 » Logged

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2007, 07:04:26 am »

I agree Rain12...oh and not to be a nag,but were not suppose to double post,if you have something to add your suppose to click modify. Sorry,I dont like being mean,but its in the rules. Grin But yeah,I agree with you

rain12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Literati & java junkie!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2007, 08:12:23 am »

I know it was a sad moment but the perfect sceen at the end would have been the town tubedor playing
"Shoud I Stay Or Should I Go", he might do a slow version thou. It could always go on a diffrent Jess leaveing eposoid, but that was the big leave.

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/822/clash_the..singles..should_i_stay_or_should_i_go.html

Darling you gotta let me know Should i stay or should i go? If you say that you are mine I'll be here 'til the end of time So you got to let know Should i stay or should i go? ---------- Should i stay or should i go now? If i go there will be trouble And if i stay it will be double So you gotta let me know Should i stay or should i go?
O and sorry for the double post I was new, didn't know , didn't relise.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:54:06 am by rain12 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: