GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 03:34:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke's Diner Appreciation  (Read 57756 times)
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2007, 10:23:05 am »

Melissa I love your Luke M&M!!! OMG IT'S SO AWESOME!! I prettysticked you already  Smiley

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2007, 05:28:20 pm »

Yeah, that M&M is freaking awsome! lol. It's funny, and cool! *cootos!*

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
BonVoyage1
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Seven Years in Love

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2007, 12:23:11 am »

i would be going to lukes everyday

Rory: Look how you just said, "Luke can waltz."
Lorelai: What, I'm just saying, I'm surprised that Luke can waltz.
Rory: That sounded more like, "I'm surprised I still have my clothes on."
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2007, 12:22:24 pm »

I saw Luke's Dinner Appreciation and just thought I would come over here and say, I Appriciate it!!!  Cheesy

It is amazing. I would love too go there. If I could pick any place to visit in Star's Hollow, Luke's would be the one!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2007, 12:49:39 pm »

Did you guys know scott patterson was going to be in saw 4??
i went to see it in theaters last night and was SHOCKED to see him in it. he did an amazing job! he was the perfect character for the part. what's funny is that he uses the F word a few times in the movie, and though we see him get outraged several times on GG, i never pictured him flying off the handle quite that much. but it's completely justified in the movie. =]

just thought that was worth mentioning. and i suppose that since this is a luke's diner appreciation thread, i should also say:
i love the inclusion of a place like luke's in the show. it's almost like home for lorelai and rory. they meet here and discuss important things, luke hounds them about their eating habits and how the food they consume on the premesis is likely to rot their insides and whatnot [proving even more that he cares about both of them], luke helps lorelai with business affairs, we get to see each of our dynamic SH characters at their best...it's almost like the town meetings, where the culmination of the show's characters and personalities all meet for short periods of time. i love it.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
cherrypie
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2007, 01:12:37 pm »

i would love to be find a diner like lukes i'd be so addicted and eating there everyday!

bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2007, 02:05:57 pm »

just thought that was worth mentioning. and i suppose that since this is a luke's diner appreciation thread, i should also say:
i love the inclusion of a place like luke's in the show. it's almost like home for lorelai and rory. they meet here and discuss important things, luke hounds them about their eating habits and how the food they consume on the premesis is likely to rot their insides and whatnot [proving even more that he cares about both of them], luke helps lorelai with business affairs, we get to see each of our dynamic SH characters at their best...it's almost like the town meetings, where the culmination of the show's characters and personalities all meet for short periods of time. i love it.

What cracks me up is that Luke is insulting his own food! He tells them to eat healthier, in other words not so much of his greasy slop?  Wink  L & R mostly eat Luke's burgers and fries, donuts or the onslaught of greasy high-cholesterol breakfast food that he prepares. I get a kick when Luke tells them to eat a vegetable once in a while... presumably not his!

Also, much of Luke & Lorelai's best banter takes place in the diner, and without it they wouldn't have developed much of a relationship. If Luke had kept it as a hardware store, Lorelai would not have much excuse to see him.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
iowagilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2008, 06:35:38 pm »

I think I would also definitely visit Luke's on a daily basis.  I think that was such a great part of the show...as a viewer, you really would love to visit Stars Hallow!
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2008, 10:04:58 pm »

lukes diner is a great place to hand out at. A lot happens there like luke and lorelais engagment and lanes engagement. plus there is great coffe. ( from what i hear from the gilmores)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: