GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 22, 2022, 10:58:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Foodies (Sookie and Jackson) - He's her mushroom man  (Read 93728 times)
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2006, 06:58:54 pm »

great fan art!  you're really talented! *pretty stick*  anyone else upset about the lack of jackson so far this season?  what the heck man?

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
alexisx3
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 06:00:55 pm »

Here's my Sookie/Jackson sig. Cheesy It's really small but I just love the wedding picture. Can you tell I make my signatures with paint? Wink Well, it was just a photo but I changed the color. Cheesy

Edit: Woops, didn't add why I love Sookie and Jackson. They just make such a cute couple. I watched 'Double Date' yesterday and it was so cute. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:19:14 am by alexisx3 » Logged
laya-05
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

There was a moment.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 01:59:37 pm »

Here's my Sookie/Jackson sig. Cheesy It's really small but I just love the wedding picture. Can you tell I make my signatures with paint? Wink Well, it was just a photo but I changed the color. Cheesy

Edit: Woops, didn't add why I love Sookie and Jackson. They just make such a cute couple. I watched 'Double Date' yesterday and it was so cute. Cheesy

That's such a cute sig! I think Sookie and Jackson are the most functional and, as of right now, theee cutest couple to walk Stars Hollow.

Take that Chris and Lorelai!  Tongue

Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world
I'm on my knees in fascination
Looking through the night
And the moon's never seen me before,
But I'm reflecting light

---

Hit me with a season 8, baby.
mina
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2006, 12:19:30 pm »

Those two are such a cute couple!!

trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2006, 08:07:39 pm »

hey guys!  just wanted to let everyone know that there's now a jackson appreciation thread cause for whatever reason there wasn't one before.  so feel free to pop by and discuss all things jackson and how damn cute he is Smiley

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2006, 10:17:46 pm »

i luv sookie & jackson...i never knew they were called foodies...cute it!

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
luke_and_lor_4eva
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 55

rory & jess foreverrr!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2006, 04:57:27 pm »

I LOVE SOOKIE AND JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im also mad that they like...arent on this season at all!!!!!!!!!

*Java Junkie*Foodies*Literati*Flyswatter*
JJ's keep up the F.A.I.T.H.!
my 13th birthday is in 8 days!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2006, 08:53:09 pm »

Alright, now I'm confused...
I thought I had posted in a Sookie and Jackson appreciation thread perviously,
but found this one. I haven't posted here but can't find the other thread! (I hope I'm not losing it!)

As I said in the other thread, I am a HUGE Sooke and Jackson fan! I connected right away with Sookie St. James and have loved her ever since! Part of it was her name "Sookie" and part of it was her smile and laugh! She's who I turn to when I'm feeling down...I know that sound silly but she really does give me a brighter outlook on things...on life! She's such an amazing character - her personality is so bright, she just makes you want to be near her! Her smile is GREAT and she just makes you laugh! I love the moments that we are graced with her presence! I have so dearly missed both Sookie and Jackson in the current season (7) and hope that they haven't been forgotten!!

It's awesome to see so many other Sookie/ Jackson fans! Smiley

(Now I'm going to go look for that other Sookie/Jackson thread...)

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
luke_and_lor_4eva
Gilmore Maid

rory & jess foreverrr!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2006, 02:49:23 pm »

im a total foodies they are perfect for each other!! im glad that jackson was in this episode more, cause as you can see in my other post i was kinda mad that they weren't in it much! and i want to see davey and martha, too!!!

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2007, 06:51:51 pm »

I just miss Sookie and Jackson! I'm doing a little mini-marathon right now and am on season 3 towards the end! I just love the moments with Sookie and Jackson! They are a match made in a garden!! Smiley I really want to watch the episode where they all sleep with the Zuccini because it might get cold and Jackson needs to make sure they are good for Sookie to use the next day! What a night that must have been for them...all of them! I was so happy when Sookie asked Jackson to go on the first date...she was SOOOO nervous about it! And then when Jackson wanted to move in together and Sookie just totally missed the whole point...I was biting my nails (something I don't normally do) in anticipation of how the whole thing would work out! I'm SO happy for them!! They need to have more attention brought to them, definitely not secondary characters in my eyes!!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2007, 07:33:05 pm »

I love Sookie too. I started watching the Gilmore Girls because of Lorelei, but it was Sookie that I loved first. She's funny and neurotic and sweet and would be a great best pal.  I agree that Sookie should get more air time, she's so great.  And her interaction with Lorelei was especially fun to watch.  I liked Sookie and Jackson as a good couple too (dont forget they brought us Rune!).  I wish I knew her and I wish she cooked for me too. Ha!
Rory_Gilmore
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls= my anti drug

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2007, 02:54:49 pm »

how cool would it be to have sookie cook for me!!!! that would be friggin awesome! Grin

i think that sookie and jackson add so much humor to the shows. i wish they were in it more. i mean, how can you not laugh when sookie fills up the intire house with more masuculine things, and jackson actually gets mad!? it's hilarious!!!!!!!

sookie- it's masculine
Jackson- it's terrifying. i'm gonna come out here in the middle of the night  for a drink of water, lie down, and play dead!
Cheesy haha

JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis
luke_and_lor_4eva
Gilmore Maid

rory & jess foreverrr!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:35 pm »

i think that sookie and jackson add so much humor to the shows. i wish they were in it more. i mean, how can you not laugh when sookie fills up the intire house with more masuculine things, and jackson actually gets mad!? it's hilarious!!!!!!!

it is funny, but i think its also unselfish some ways. he doesn't want to change the house around, cause he's fine with it, and knows that sookie loves it the way it is.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2007, 10:19:06 pm »

sookie- it's masculine
Jackson- it's terrifying. i'm gonna come out here in the middle of the night for a drink of water, lie down, and play dead!
Cheesy haha

LOVE IT!!!
I am totally and completely behind Sookie and Jackson and their family ALL the way, 100%!!! I wish that they would allow us a view into what their life is like these days! Who knows, maybe the 23rd will give us a peak?! I love how the two of them play off each other so well, how they just seem to 'know' each other so very well! They are perfect for one another...and I'm so glad that Sookie just sticks with Jackson, she knew and that was it! There was no back and fourth, there was no drama (well, in deciding that she liked him that is) and that's that! I like that! And I'm happy for them!! Can you imagine what they will be like when they're older, like in their 70's and 80's?! haha What a comedy act that would be!! Sookie is already crazy about those kids, well they both are, but their parenting is just hilarious at times! Good though!

Yes, I would love to have Sookie cook for me...I want to taste her food, everytime she offers or forces Lorelai to try whatever it is that she's making at the time! It would be awesome to have anyone cook for me...I'm not a big fan of cooking! But I'm afraid I'd be even bigger than I am now...NOT good! Smiley

I'll have to put my sig back up after a few days because it was all about Sookie - I just love that woman!! And Jackson compliments here SO very well!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 10:23:31 pm »

I liked when Sookie mistakenly invited her old friend for a "date", then made a huge dinner for Jackson, complete with CCR on the radio.  Jackson then paused and said "You cheated on me!" and Sookie said "I just flirted by accident!"

classic.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: