GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 12:30:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.01 - Ballrooms and Biscotti  (Read 44589 times)
Merovia
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

supercalifragilistic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 09:45:14 am »

Grin good thing that coffee and Biscotti go well together...

I wonder what would actually have happened in real life if some crazy american woman had started poning up consulates and embasies all over europe....  Huh :Smiley

"Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable"
JusTcaLLmeRedhEad
Diner Owner

Community Points: 15

KeeP iT cOminG. (:

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 04:52:04 pm »

This episode was pretty great. Gotta love Babette Pleased

I loved the whole "I can't beleive you.." scene.
Lorelai:: "Thats not fair..you have more 'I can't believes' then me"

I thought it was hillarious that Taylor only paid Kirk $20 to jump out of a plane..and then at the end we saw him at Lorelai's house. HA.

It was really mean of Emily to keep Rory there..it wasnt like Lorelai just blew them off. She actually had to do things.

I think its soO funny that Jackson didnt want to know the sex of the baby && had those buttons made up. I loved when Rory said "So what do you think about that whole Sputnic thing??".

HAHA >> "sOo you gonna name him Lorelai??"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 05:01:44 pm by JusTcaLLmeRedhEad » Logged

roRy:: yOu LooK nIce kiRk. KirK:: thAnKs..thIs iS the sUit theY buRRieD my Dad in.

kIrk:: i'm sO daMn LonELy tHat noT evEn aNimaL pLanEt doEs it fOr mE anYmoRe.

kiRK faN fOr LiFe [:
cds1305
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 07:24:28 am »

I just watched the episode last night and it was funny when luke and taylor were fighting. I can't believe luke got and married and better yet he's getting a divorce. I just started watching Gilmore girls so i haven't seen all of the episodes yet, but i am very excited to see whats coming in the 4th season.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 07:26:43 am by cds1305 » Logged
Potterxxx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 50

My new obssesion

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 07:47:33 am »

this was a really good episode. my favorite scene was when Luke and taylor were fighting and Lor and rory are just standing there eating biscotti... hilarious. and the button thing! i watched this on DVD, and theres this additonal scene where rory gives lane her present, and mrs kim sees the button! haa soo funny!

**~Nora~**
G.G
Diner Owner

Community Points: 73

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 07:57:04 am »

when luke told lorelai about him and nicole i was so surprised that didnt say a word for an hour after the show...i mean he knew he had feelings for lorelai,how could he do that  Undecided Sad Huh.........oh and also how lorelai and rory forgot to bring luke something for europe so they brought a jar of jam from sookie...that was so funny  Cheesy

Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 05:05:30 am »

I liked the classic Luke and Talyor fight.  Classic gilmore girls.  I think that it was totally wrong for Emily to practically hold Rory there.  Poor Rory watching all of thoes vintage ballroom dancing videos!  And yikes, Luke married?!

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 06:28:22 pm »

The Luke/Taylor deal was hilarious.  I was cracking up. 

My favorite part was Luke/Lorelai.

Lorelai: Oh my God, you proposed!
Luke: Yes. There's more.
Lorelai: Oh my God, she said yes!
Luke: Yes. There's more. We got married.
Lorelai: You got married?! You're legally married?
Luke: There's more.
Lorelai: Oh my God, she's pregnant! You finally reproduced!
Luke: We're getting divorced.

And Emily keeping Rory was mean, but it was so nice of Lorelai to come out. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 12:53:46 pm »

This is one of the funniest episodes ever. I just thought the whole thing was just plain funny. I was watching the re-run of it the other day on ABC Family, and I had forgotten how funny it was!! My mom and brother were watching it with me too (I've got them hooked: my 13 year old brother loves it) and they were like laughing at me cause I was laughing so hard. I loved how Rory wore the pin that said: I don't want to know the sex of my baby. Hahah that was great. The whole Luke and Lorelai thing was incredible. Obviously Lorelai was upset that Luke had gotten married to Nicole. If you look at her face when he tells her they got married, she looks horrified, but then when he tells her that they are getting divorced, she looks SO much more relaxed. I think that him and her have always known that no relationship would last, cause they would end up together some day!! Oh sorry going into my Java Junkie world again!! But anyway....yeah this was just such a good episode. We need to see more like this one in season 7!!

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 06:08:00 am »

I love this episode...
Emily is such a freak- ballroom dancing -seriously?!
awww they forgot a present for Luke!!!
The best part is at the begining-
Lorelai-I'm gonna leave you to make out with your sock drawer.
Rory-(opens the drawer) Hello Boys!!!!  cracks me up everytime!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Beky
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

Forever L&L

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2007, 05:04:12 am »

Yeaaah mee too,"hello Boys" and she talking to her clothes "I'm miss you in Copenhaga"...is so cool.This episode is so funny Luke screaming with Taylor and putting the hands on the candies..is hilarious! And "the Fruit de la Terre" for Luke that he understood in a second that it was never bought in Europe. And Lorelai freaking out because of Luke getting married, so cool!!! "you got married?!You're legally married?!"..."and there is more"..."there is more after you got married?Oh and she is pregnant, oh my god you finnally reproduce"...is so funny this part.
And Babette calling to all consulates...and screaming "Morey I'm coming home"..."Morey that, Morey this"...lol.
The funniest episode ever... Grin

Beky =)
Luke4Ever83
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Luke 4 Ever

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 02:18:03 pm »

I'm watching the epi. now... I love the Biscotti moment..while Luke and Taylor are fighting..

The fancy French Jam...

I do not want to know the sex of my baby... Congratulations,It's insert your baby sex her...

We also see more of Loreali reveling her slow but sure feelings for Luke...

Loreali: I hate to admit because I fancy myself Wonder Woman
jennifer11334
Stars Hollow Tourist

Gilmore girls 4ever <3

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 03:20:29 pm »

I love this eps
i dont get why lorelai was laughing so hard and its driving me insane!!

Lorelai: God, I'm nervous.Why am I nervous?
Rory: Because you're crazy.
Lorelai: Yes, good, thankyou.

~Babbette ate Oatmea~
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 08:12:59 pm »

This is one of my favorite season premeire episode from GG. I like it because it's funny and classic Stars Hollow. Also, it doesn't lack to show how close Lorelai and Rory are and how far they have come from.

My favorite scene hands down is when Luke is arguing with taylor...
RORY: "Aw, I've missed that."
LORELAI: "What do you think, biscotti moment?"
RORY: "Absolutely."
[Lorelai and Rory eat biscotti while they watch Luke and Taylor argue]
TAYLOR: "You don't have to yell, Luke."
LUKE: "You put a giant window in my wall!"
TAYLOR: "So what?"
LUKE: "A giant window! Right here! You can see my entire diner. And when I'm in my diner, I can see your whole stupid store!"
TAYLOR: "I don't understand why yours is a diner and mine is a stupid store."
LUKE: "Look at this place! Look at you! All you need is six dancing penguins and Mary Poppins floating in the corner to bring back two of the worst hours of my childhood!"

The Mary Poppins reference from Luke... priceless.  Tongue Cheesy

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
mtflover101
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 09:01:29 pm »

My dad and I watched this episode together [his first time seeing GG]. As we watched it, he noticed that Lorelai is over-obsessive in the whole what happened to Luke on his cruise thing. He asked, 'Is she into him? They have history? Ex-boyfriend type thing?' I burst out laughing and said, 'Wow. You watch it once and realize it. It took me a couple episodes.'

L/L R/J
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 01:45:42 pm »

taylor is such an idiot.
he acts like he hasn't done anything wrong by putting a freaking window in luke's diner. why not put the window on the front of the soda shop[pe] and not piss off luke? i think taylor enjoys pissing people off.

so does emily. why else would she hold rory hostage all night? she had to have known lorelai would show up, and i'm pretty sure that's why she did it. since lorelai didn't show, she was determined to get her over there somehow. kidnapping her only daughter was certain to work.

lorelai trying to pass off the jam from sookie's pantry was hilarious. poor thing. she had to have felt overwhelmed with guilt for forgetting to buy luke a souvenir and remembering everyone else [except kirk].

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: