GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 11:07:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: .... what would you change? (2 votes max)
NOTHING - 11 (6.7%)
ABSOLUTELY EVERTHING! - 1 (0.6%)
That April didnt invade Luke's Life - 52 (31.7%)
That Rory didn't give Logan another chance - 37 (22.6%)
That Luke and Lorelai didnt get invaded - 26 (15.9%)
That Lane didn't break up with Zach - 4 (2.4%)
That Lorelai didn't have Paul Anka - 5 (3%)
Other: Please specify - 28 (17.1%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could change one thing about GG....  (Read 53967 times)
Loki
Town Resident

Community Points: 50

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 08:44:05 pm »

I'd focus more on Stars Hollow and less on some of the drama...
victim_by_design
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2007, 06:04:29 pm »

As much as most of you like it...i'd have to say the theme song .....it drives me nuts ...really really nuts. However at the same time I can't imagine it being anything else.Therefore my ranting is pointless.  Tongue

minilorelai14
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 06:44:54 pm »

for luke and lorelai to be married and for lorelai to be pregant with his child cause personally they would make a very cute kid and family!!  Smiley
nel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 09:03:03 pm »

That Rory didn't give Logan another chance and have stayed with jess after the real paul anka, that's the way it MUST have been!
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2007, 06:04:57 am »

That Rory didn't give Logan another chance and have stayed with jess after the real paul anka, that's the way it MUST have been!
Nod totally nel!!!!
but what i would say is that Jess didn't leave at the end of season3 and instead he stayed FOREVER AND EVER HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!! I can only dream!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
kellygoo72
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 1

Its me... Kelly C!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2007, 10:03:13 pm »

I'd focus more on Stars Hollow and less on some of the drama...

I totally agree with u.. i miss Kirk and even Taylor! Cheesy

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own
whatsername0137
Diner Regular

Community Points: 21

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2007, 11:02:45 pm »

id bring amy back, and after that, i wouldnt have to make any changes because she knows how to do it right!

Rory: Let's just play it cool.
Jess: Hey, I'm Frank at the Sands.
Rory: That's cool.

<3† Gilmore Girls† <3
HHQ
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:19 pm »

This was easy. Obviously it would be to have me play Emily. It's a simple change, I know, but I feel the show would be much more interesting with me in the role. What do you mean it's a bad idea??

Ah, well.  Wink

"I was absolutely gonzo. My eyes were rolling around like marbles.
Cars, yes. The wheels. They go around."
-Edward Herrmann-
-Invite Me: Max Online-
[/B]
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:56 am »

I think if I could change things about GG, it would be these :

First, Iím going to show more scenes where Rory spends her times with friends, their talks, jokes & stuff like that. Also Iíll make Jasonís last appearance at the coffee Ė shop; that was a dramatic ending for their relationship. I donít know what they were thinking when they made him show up at the inn!!

Another thing,† Iím going to skip the April parts. But if she has to be on the show, then Iím going to choose a cute character.. One thatís Cheerful & smiley . . that would be great with Lukeís grumpy character . I never liked that Aprilís character theyíve chosen. She was really annoying !

Iím going to show more of Chris Ė Rory scenes .. because we sometimes hear Rory says that Chris sent her an E-mail but we never  know what kind of talks they're having !!

I want to see Rory gets pissed off on someone . We always see her nice with everyone but I sure would like to see her dark side!
And I want to see her dislikes someone Lorelai† is dating .That would be interesting!

Thatís all I can think of† for now..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:30:44 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2007, 12:40:35 pm »

As with Sidney, it is hard to choose just one thing. If i had to pick just ONE, i would have Lorelai & Luke get married in season 6. Based on the earlier seasons and the whole build-up, it would have made sense. I don't mind an interesting twist, but what ASP did during that period was bogus. I don't care if April came on the scene or not, so long as they just got hitched. I don't even know if that would have guaranteed them eternal happiness, but it would have been an interesting place to take them, as they dealt with each other as a married couple. I would have expected some marital problems but that's ok, comes with the territory.

I'm sure in theory i could think of many, many other things i would change, but i'll spare anyone who reads this post.† †Wink

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Ali-Sama
Town Resident

Community Points: 41

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2007, 06:23:46 pm »

The whole dean thing would have gone diffrently. Either he would have stayed and the marriage would have succeeded or the marriage would not happen. The poor girl(the one who married dean) did not deserve what happened to her.  She was a victim plain and simple.

"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230
My Live Journal/Myspace
http://ali-sama.livejournal.com
http://www.myspace.com/alisama77
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:55 pm »

The whole dean thing would have gone diffrently. Either he would have stayed and the marriage would have succeeded or the marriage would not happen. The poor girl(the one who married dean) did not deserve what happened to her.† She was a victim plain and simple.

I agree! Dean was a likable guy early on and although i was fine with Rory going to Jess, i felt bad with the way it happened. But the Married Dean was terrible. He did not have to turn into an adulterer. Ok, that's what the writers decided, but however bad his marriage was, sleeping with Rory was not the way to go.
His wife deserved the early Dean, not the one who came later.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Ali-Sama
Town Resident

Community Points: 41

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2007, 06:55:57 pm »

The whole dean thing would have gone diffrently. Either he would have stayed and the marriage would have succeeded or the marriage would not happen. The poor girl(the one who married dean) did not deserve what happened to her.  She was a victim plain and simple.

I agree! Dean was a likable guy early on and although i was fine with Rory going to Jess, i felt bad with the way it happened. But the Married Dean was terrible. He did not have to turn into an adulterer. Ok, that's what the writers decided, but however bad his marriage was, sleeping with Rory was not the way to go.
His wife deserved the early Dean, not the one who came later.
i agree 100%^_-
They where not ready to marry. Now that I think about it. She needed to work to help him. The whole idea of the man of the house and bringing in the bacon is a cliche. A marriage is a team effort. She could have worked, helped him with the finanacial end. Hell the parents could have helped till they got off the ground.  I think it was just a bad house of cards. 
Dean was a nice guy, a good friend. But he was not very mature. He didn't undrestand the meaning of love when he declaired his love for Rory. He finally undrestood, in a way,  when he let her go.  Unfortunatly most of the relationships in the show where not very healthy.
It was as if they wrote them to fail or where forced to fail.  Max was also a victim of this.

"In eternal damnation we sow the seeds of man, so we may delight in their pain and sorrow, basking them in our infinite love.."
Charles reed March 21, 2230
My Live Journal/Myspace
http://ali-sama.livejournal.com
http://www.myspace.com/alisama77
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2007, 06:57:12 pm »

I'd have Rory meet and fall for some guy who didn't eventually fall for her. †Every guy she meets seemed to be put into a Rory spell. †She was too young to not have that happen at least once, no matter how cute she was. †And the guy in the laundry at Yale doesn't count because Rory didn't really like him.

Sharon

dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 06:59:09 pm »

If I could change one thing about Gilmore Girls, they would have had an 8th season and they would have continued and finnished all of the unresolved issues.

Seriously there are two things that I would have changed, Lorelai and Luke would have ended up married and Rory would either have said Yes to Logan or she would have found someone else (Marty um-hum) to settle down with...

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: