GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 02, 2021, 02:04:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.03 - The Hobbit, The Sofa, and Digger Stiles  (Read 25749 times)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 11:15:24 pm »

I hate Jason! He was the worst part of the episode!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 04:42:26 pm »

This was really good.  No Luke though... boo!

Poor Sookie... making all that fancy food for nothing and fearing she'll be a bad mom. 

The return of Madeline & Louise... yay!!!!

The introduction to Marty... wow... what an appearance.

The party scenes were great.  Paris, trying to be the calm Paris and then... not having fun but trying to "accept" things and then... "would you pierce my ear?"  The old, angry, neurotic Paris returns and kicks everyone out of her dorm. 

I really like Paris.  Her scene calling Lorelei and hearing Rory's phone conversation... classic. 
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 07:03:42 am »

I hate Jason! He was the worst part of the episode!

I don't know why but for some reason I really like Jason. Not for Lorelai or anything but juts in general.

I feel really bad for Sookie when she just kinda falls apart after making all adult food. She wasn't horible to Rory, was she? So I think Lorelai should have brought th at point up.

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
starshells
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 7

I'm Glad He Didn't Smoke It

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 04:55:36 pm »

I loved the twins,

Roro? Ryry? How about last name?  Grin

Also Paris calling Loralei was HiLaRiOuS  Cheesy

and I don't like Digger at ALL  Tongue

^ sig by gilmorefriend
<33 Literati Fan~ Java Junkies Forever! <33
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 01:58:52 pm »

This is one of my all time favorite episodes! I think it's because i love the lord of the rings.

LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 06:28:54 pm »

aww, poor sookie. I thought Lorelai's pep-talk in the kitchen at the LOTR party was a good one. "Richard and Emily might have taken a pass at procreating.."-That statement was all at once true and false...Richard and Emily SEEM like their kids would be horrible brats, but Lorelai really didn't turn out half bad.. Smiley Sookie is such a sweet person, her thinking she was going to be a bad mother was totally crazy. she's just so used to it being her and Jackson, two adults, and not having to think in terms of a child...I think every new mother probably goes through that. I can't say that from experience, that's just my obvservation.

I'm really not a big fan of Jason, but i can't help but notice the similarities between him and Lorelai in this episode. This is especially evident when he's explaining to Richard that he wants to bring all of his clients from Floyd's business to Richard's JUST to piss off his dad. I think the life Jason lives now, trying to anger his dad in the way he does business, is a portrait of what Lorelai's life would have been like had she not run away from the Gilmore Household when she did. Jason seems like he could have done well in the world outside the Insurance business, but he didn't get out while he had the chance and now he's stuck. I believe that's why he and Lorelai hit it off so well...because they both feel the same way about that "World" and can identify with each other as far as parents are concerned.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
Gilmore Gyrlie
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 05:37:21 pm »

the scene with Rory and Naked Dude...AWESOME!

My favorite pasrt of this episode, Tanna needs a hug.

only one scene with Lane Kim...B00000000000000000000000!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: