Do you dream? Share your kookiest with us!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 07:20:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
476536 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Do you dream? Share your kookiest with us!
Poll
Question: Do you dream?
Never - 0 (0%)
Rarely and I don't remember them - 1 (50%)
All the time, man the craziness! I could paint you a Van Gogh of unusual scenery! - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Do you dream? Share your kookiest with us!  (Read 2960 times)
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »

So the other night I dreamed that I was at some kind of music festival and Miley Cyrus was in a van selling icecreams and I went to buy and icecream from her and she licked my face!

Also my boss has shown up in my dreams two nights in a row, is that weird?

Oh and Milo V was there a few nights ago, I was never a literati so that was weird, cant remember the context but he was very Jess like.

Share with me or analyse my offering!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
tranquiltemple
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 07:04:21 am »

I do have a GG related dream to type her. Yet it was typed down so long ago it'll be better to simply find the old printout and retype it from there, experiencing it anew, together with the rest of you.
So for now I'll write about a dream I had when I was a kid. It was followed by related dreams over the years, that I can write about some other time - as such is limited at present.

I am between seven and nine years of age, as I have the first dream in this ungoing dream series of three.

I am laying in a boat. It is a narrow boat, and it seems long. My length consideret, it is of course not. Only a little longer then the kid within it. But narrow. Seemed a Longboat to me.
The sky - should there be one, is black. No stars nor a moon to shed any light. Yet as my focus change, and my view assent my physical being, gazing down upon it and the boat, I see reflections of pale light in the water of the endless sea surrounding the vessel carrying my body.
I feel stillness.
There it ends.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:46:57 am by tranquiltemple » Logged
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 03:52:13 pm »

I think you were the Receiver of knowledge. You should have a chat to Lois Lowry about that Smiley

I love that you still remember it, its funny how you remember details that seem to lack importance.

I remember having to go to a doctor as a little kid because I was having night terrors. At roughly 5 years old being asked what happened in your dream to scare you, how do you explain that it wasn't a visible aspect of the dream but an overwhelming sense of foreboding, evil, sad, scary FEELING??? Thankfully I grew out of it or something.

I still occasionally have awful dreams. I woke up from one about a week or two ago and in the dream I was dying and I was so terrified of leaving Jason behind. I woke up and couldn't hold back the tears, I knew it wasn't real but again, it was the FEELING.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
tranquiltemple
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 08:48:14 pm »

it was the FEELING.
I know.
I'm so sorry you had to feel that. Try to make it tighten your bonds, B. Then it has at least served you some.
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 01:14:42 am »

So I had a few dreams last night. In one I was at work and had just had lunch and I got back to my desk and there was a feast of fish and chips and kebabs there so even though I was full I had to eat more. Then Sian showed up but as her 3 year old self and helped eat it all.

Next I was in an aeroplane and it was spiraling towards the ground. Sian was there again but now her 16yo self and the plane crash landed next to a petrol station but we all ran off safely.

Then the next dream was clearly when I needed to get up and pee as I always dream that I need to pee but I can't find a nice toilet. This time not only where the doors too short for privacy but the toilets were dirty and when you flushed the water started pouring out everywhere and I just tried to sneak off before anyone realised I had flooded the place but someone caught me and held me accountable.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
tranquiltemple
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 08:46:20 pm »

Ha, ha! I did find those old printouts of the bygone blog 'o mine. And some dreams are there, freshly typed, back then

Then Sian showed up but as her 3 year old self and helped eat it all.
You have a lot to do lately, and can't chose what, as you love it all (I assume you like the mentioned food), but just get so tired - full. If you find the joy and go-getting of youth, and leave the "oh, can I?.. But there's so much!" of grown'upish'ness, you'll get the stuff done easier. And be open for help from an unexpected venue.

I have to run for work. I have more comment's on your dream(s). Not that thay are any more insightful then the above Cheesy But you made this tread, and now have to deal with my crap Grin
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 06:39:35 pm »

Well you come along into this thread so you have to deal with my kook!

Latest remembered dream again involved a younger version of Sian. We were at an outdoor concert and Roxette were playing (except Per Gessle had aged really badly and was fat and balding...) and then they bring Ed Sheeran out as a special guest. I turn to Sian who would be really excited but she isn't there. We go looking for her only to find she has fallen in a hole/old well. We manage to get her out safe but we miss Ed Sheeran.

There you go Smiley do what you will with it.

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
tranquiltemple
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 08:49:59 pm »

I've found it in computer document form.

Dream night to 6th. of Dec. 2008.
I set out on a ship from a harbor city in medieval Europe somewhere, with some other people I do not know.
We somehow sink and is then fished up by pirates, where after we get tied up in different ways, told by the captain that he would trust us, yet can't. This is where I first see myself, being one of the survivors of the previous ship, where I had not seen myself before, yet knew I where there.
The pirate ship attack and sink an other ship, where after I am let loose for some reason.
We then encounter a fleet from the great empire of China, and the pirate captain engage the Chinese fleet with hell-bent determination.
-jump scene-
I am on a vessel of the Chinese fleet after the pirates are no more. I'm standing by the captain, but start to wander about, where I encounter my TT. We are happy to see etch other, and we spend the time on board the vessel with etch other. We are happy. TT wore what I would deem to be royal clothing of Chinese design.
We approach a city by the sea, in China. The ship sail to a landing bridge, and we walk down the ramp - my love and I. We are there waited for by an entourage of soldiers and, what at the time were expected by me to be, their commander.
My TT is exited and run with a smile down the ramp and up the landing bridge where the "commander" and soldiers give way, and the soldiers start to walk down the impossible long landing bridge, towards the city. I walk down, a bit uneven about their presence, and the "commander" just start to walk after the soldiers though the soldiers are a bit ahead now.
At this time in the dream I know that the "commander" is actually the Emperor (dream still going on in the olden days). As I run up to follow my TT the Emperor turns his head slightly backwards, and step to the side so I can pass. As I pass him I hear a "voice-over" in the dream, like in some old adventure movie, telling me "if he were not the Emperor he would not have stepped aside" (exactly the words) and I turn my head back while still running ahead, and I see him smiling friendly.
I run past the soldiers that also step to the side so that I can pass them on the right, and I catch up with my love. We run through some streets in the city - the houses being a mix of Ancient Chinese architecture, and of medieval European architecture. After passing through a few streets we reach a plaza that is basically a big white tree with just a bit of space between it and the houses of the city, with a path circling around the plaza.
My TT hugs the tree. She is so happy to see it again, having so missed it. I sit with her, smiling.
I do not see the canopy.
After having hugged the tree for a while (oh so lovely she is) it open up three places, and we walk in to it (just like some old trees have a sort of a "cave" in them). Inside this "cave" that is well lit from the outside openings we see a smaller tree that is just springing up. It is about a meter, or such. 1.20m, maybe. We kneel down in front of it (just as we will sit there, our legs under us) and look at it and each other, and are smiling widely - happy.
I see the top of the tree. It is reaching the sky, the canopy unfolding in a wide beautiful green foliage.
I wake up, it being one a clock pm.

Made a few grammar and spelling corrections, and made my wifes name TT to prevent too many Google hits.
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 09:54:34 pm »

Wow! That is a very detailed and long dream! I wish my dreams were more comprehensive and didn't jump around as much as they do!

So tell me...were you the Emperor?

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: