Parenthood Renewed for Second Season
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2014, 10:46:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 118945 Members
Latest Member: DJbe

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Show and Cast Member News
| | |-+  Parenthood Renewed for Second Season
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parenthood Renewed for Second Season  (Read 2287 times)
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2010, 04:44:38 pm »

Parenthood gets 2nd Season
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:53:02 am »

When I came to check my emails today I got a lot saying that Parenthood was renewed and I am so jazzed.  Getting the news pulled me out of the funk that I was in.  I am soooooooo excited for next season and this season isn't over with yet.  I wish that we didn't have to wait until next year to see it again (well, after we see the next five episodes  Tongue).  Yeah, NBC finally did something right, well after bringing us Parenthood in the first place.

Really liked last nights episode.  Loved the Sarah and Amber storyline best (of course).  I can see how this can start to get them  closer together.  I have so run the course with their story in my own life with me being in Sarah's shoes.  Kind of anxious to see next weeks epe to see what caitered event for Jim it is that Sarah and Amber are working.  Glad to finally see Drew again even though it was just in the back ground at Jabbars birthday party.  I was beginning to think that they just dropped him out of the show.  I want to see more with him and Sarah.  Well, sorry about getting off of the original subject.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 307

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:19:31 pm »

I really enjoy Parenthood. I'm glad that it is renewed. I was a little curious because it was such a short season. Will the next one be a full season?

Yay for Lauren Graham! Smiley

I really like the show. I like how it is serious with a mix a funny. Sort of how Gilmore Girls was at times.  I think they should have told the boy he had autism when he asked about why they chose that charity. That definitely seemed the time, I wonder if it will backfire later.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 09:22:32 am »

It will be a full season of 22 episodes and the second season will start in September.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: