dreams
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 02:13:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  dreams
Poll
Question: have you ever had a weird dream?
yes - 11 (100%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: dreams  (Read 7707 times)
bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 02:55:29 pm »

i had a dream last night that i was in one of my friend's house and i kept sneaking into his room and snooping around in his stuff. and then when he got home i ran away so he wouldn't find me there, but i stole his toothpaste before i left.

oh, and for some reason he had a penguin in his toilet. i don't know why, though.

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 01:59:02 pm »

I had a dream the other night that i was sitting in Science class at school and I was crying because I had to leave Florida early to come back to school. Then I woke up and I was lying in my hotel bed so I started laughing. lol
haha i was in florida too! but in my dream, me and my 4 roomies all lived together with the same parents but we weren't related. so we were all best friends and we were hanging out and all of a sudden, this weird lady comes up and says that my friend abbey is much too mature to be hanging out with us so she grabs her by the wrist and drags her away. later, we try to find abbey and figure out what's up and the lady's there and bans us from being within 500 feet of abbey. but we don't listen to her so we keep trying to get her back but the lady finds us and starts having a senior moment and i'm about to like blow up at here and say,"hey what the f*** are you doing!?!?!" but then i wake up. and somewhere in that dream, the lady says abbey is too mature to eat chocolate chip pancakes and then she starts crying. Smiley
i had a dream last night that i was in one of my friend's house and i kept sneaking into his room and snooping around in his stuff. and then when he got home i ran away so he wouldn't find me there, but i stole his toothpaste before i left.

oh, and for some reason he had a penguin in his toilet. i don't know why, though.
penguin on the potty. interesting...

mrs.lexie lou lou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

i love the word copperboom!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 07:24:15 pm »

lately ive been bugging my parents about going away to florida for the summer and one night i had this dream where my mom says that she wants to go to florida and we pack up the car and start driving then we stop at my old town and get gas but when i go in my math teacher is sitting at the counter and shes like wher are you going and we tell her were going down to florida. then we leave the gas station and when we get to a certain point in the road we stop and start walking and my brother is trying to teach me how to walk in dirt and he keeps saying pop lock and drop it, then my teacher comes running up the road and she asks my mom if we have sun screen and my mom starts freaking out because we dont have any so my teacher goes back and then she brings my mom a funnel cake which is my moms favorite and then i wake up. werid right? Roll Eyes

mrs.lexie lou lou
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: