GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 18, 2021, 05:04:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would be more than likely your classification?  (Voting closed: May 30, 2006, 12:08:32 am)
teenage woman - 9 (52.9%)
teenage man - 0 (0%)
woman w/ bachelor's degree - 3 (17.6%)
man w/ bachelor's degree - 0 (0%)
woman not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
man not living in US - 2 (11.8%)
adult single man - 0 (0%)
adult single woman - 1 (5.9%)
Mother - 0 (0%)
Father - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 343
  Print  
Author Topic: Q & A Thread: 'Cause It Ain't All GilmoreClear ...  (Read 919416 times)
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #4185 on: June 13, 2007, 04:46:22 pm »

Ok question...I'm workin' on a sig...and I'm tryin' to find a pic of Logan hugging Rory at the Hospital in I'd Rather Be in Philli....does anyone know where I can find it??
Your help is greatly appreciated!

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: June 13, 2007, 06:21:48 pm »

Hmmm I don't think they actually hug in that scene.  I remember when they walk off Logan puts his arms around her shoulders, but no hug to my recollection.

Please read Forum Rules
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 595

Org Awards : Best Sig Creator '06 & '07

View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: June 13, 2007, 08:16:27 pm »

Shelby, are you meaning the scene when they are leaving the hospital.  I think I MIGHT have the screen caps from that scene, I'll have to go through my files.  PM me if you're interested- with the season # and episode # - that's how I organize what I have indexed.

EDIT: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SCREEN CAPS for the beginning of 4.17 Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist where Paris & Rory are trying to get signatures for a petition where is it pouring down rain.  Unfortunately with opposites down, it makes a sig makers job a lot harder.  Nutty and the Org do not have these eppys up yet!  Sad 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:41:14 am by MasBYUgal » Logged

I'm Melissa.

Just say, "Yes, M.A.M.M. !"
/Member of Queen B
bs624
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: June 14, 2007, 07:43:15 pm »

How came you can make a new topic, in some forums (like this one) but not in others(Like GG General).

PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4189 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:27 am »

EDIT: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SCREEN CAPS for the beginning of 4.17 Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist where Paris & Rory are trying to get signatures for a petition where is it pouring down rain.  Unfortunately with opposites down, it makes a sig makers job a lot harder.  Nutty and the Org do not have these eppys up yet!  Sad 

I am so sorry Melissa.  I have been looking everywhere.  I wanted to reply to bring it into everyones unread replies list hoping that maybe someone else has another website with GG screencaps.  If you do, would you mind posting the link here?  Thank you

My New Website
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: June 15, 2007, 07:35:09 am »

http://homeofthenutty.com/gilmoregirls  as well as the ORG, but that's it.  As we both know neither one is complete...are there any other sites out there?

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: June 15, 2007, 08:20:45 am »

well, I hate that quintessance is gone!  That is like more than 1/2 this whole forum's picturers GONE! Cry

I've done some searching...it seems you guys already know about http://homeofthenutty.com/gilmoregirls/screencaps/index.php .

I also found a couple others.  http://www.thirtynotes.com/caps/   they load a LOT quicker than the previous sight and seem to be good quality.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2363v/caps000.html This one would be harder to find specific episodes, but there are a bunch of good ones.

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/category/show-recaps/  This I only found has these, but there are less around from season 7, so thats good...you just click on the title thing and it'll bring you to screen caps. Smiley

I hope this helps, I really miss going to my bookmarked page and having every screencap I would want right there!  Plus the transcripts to most all the episodes! Sad

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: June 15, 2007, 08:28:26 am »

*swack* You deserve a pretty stick for all of that work, I'll have to check those sites out laters.  Let me guess, all it took was a little googling!  Wink  I so miss that site too, but there is another site I've used for transcripts that seemed to be done better than that one.  Um, let me see if I can find it.  http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/gilmoregirls/

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: June 15, 2007, 08:33:44 am »

well, I hate that quintessance is gone! 

WHAT  What
quintessence is gone? i loved that site  Cry

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
MasBYUgal
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: June 15, 2007, 08:36:31 am »

Yeah I went into a shocking fit the day I discovered it, was the DAY it went down!  It was like cutting my left arm off!  Cry  I'm still only wearing black mourning it's loss!   Lightning

I'm Melissa.

/Member of Queen B
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: June 15, 2007, 09:25:45 am »

hey i have a question. in the earlier episodes of gg lukes diner looked different. did they change the set or did they just shoot it from a different angle??

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: June 15, 2007, 09:33:06 am »

hey i have a question. in the earlier episodes of gg lukes diner looked different. did they change the set or did they just shoot it from a different angle??
Changed up the set I believe. Remember Emily and Richards house was also a bit different looking. As well as some other stuff.. probably just because it was the beginning of the show, but then obviously they changed up a lot of stuff. Smiley

Yeah I went into a shocking fit the day I discovered it, was the DAY it went down! It was like cutting my left arm off! Cry I'm still only wearing black mourning it's loss! Lightning
lol
I know though, it's awful! I've been wanting a new sig but am having trouble finding the caps that I want! Thanks though Mela for posting those sites.. I'll have to bookmark those. (I also had opposites are polar bookmarked and always quickly ran there if I needed a quote or something.. sucks.)
Also thanks for that link for the other transcripts site, Melissa. We'll pull through the loss guys.. in time.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: June 15, 2007, 10:36:18 am »

*swack* You deserve a pretty stick for all of that work, I'll have to check those sites out laters. Let me guess, all it took was a little googling! Wink I so miss that site too, but there is another site I've used for transcripts that seemed to be done better than that one. Um, let me see if I can find it. http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/gilmoregirls/

Your welcome Smiley  haha and yes, google Smiley

This sight I went to for some spoilers before, but they are also really good with the transcripts.
http://crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/index.html

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: June 15, 2007, 10:51:53 am »

Hi, everyone!
I have a question:  How did Lorelai learn how to sew dresses?   I probably missed the answer in an earlier episode.  TIA!

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4199 on: June 15, 2007, 10:54:15 am »

Hi, everyone!
I have a question:  How did Lorelai learn how to sew dresses?   I probably missed the answer in an earlier episode.  TIA!

I don't think it was ever really said, but I got the impression that she learned on her own. 
lol Do you remember that Bananarama baby shirt sh made for Rory when she was little (she showed it to Sookie when Sookie was worried that she was never going to go into labor with Davey).  It was so cute.  It definitely looked like an early sewing job by someone who was just learning, right?  But too cute!!

My New Website
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 343
  Print  

Jump to: