Anna Nardini Unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 28, 2014, 06:10:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 105634 Members
Latest Member: DLefebvre

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Anna Nardini Unappreciation
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anna Nardini Unappreciation  (Read 5175 times)
Sock
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2008, 09:10:00 pm »

WTF?
 What a bitch of a person. Always going on about how April was her kid and telling Luke he never had a say in the matter. Luke is her FATHER, it wasnt his fault you decided to keep April from him.
 God.
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 10:44:47 pm »

I like Sherilyn Fenn and I'm a fan of her stuff. 

I was glad she got some work on the show.  As Anna Nardini... wow.  At times, she can be very sweet yet she's a bitch.

The only time I saw Anna go ballistic is in Super Cool Party People where she lashed out at Luke over April's birthday party and having Lorelai there.  Then when Lorelai met Anna, Anna kinda scared Lorelai a bit.  I haven't seen season 7 and I know the season through transcripts. 

I think what she did to Luke in not telling him about April in the beginning was totally wrong and he found out about 12 years later through April.  Anna never had a strong opinion about Luke as a father and thought he was going to screw up making him very insecure and in the process, he neglected Lorelai and they broke up. 

Then when Anna decided to move to New Mexico just as Luke and April were starting to have this father-daughter dynamic, Luke's already broken heart shattered more to tiny pieces.  When Luke pleaded to Anna for April's sake, Anna went nuts saying "April's my daughter, not yours" crap.  It's very clear that she's way too possessive of April and didn't expect Luke to fight back. 

In the fan-fiction site Virtual Season 8, Anna only appeared in one episode where Luke visited New Mexico for the weekend to spend time with April.  Yet, Anna had a problem with Luke being at her house and the fact that he's dating Lorelai again.  Yet, Luke stood his ground saying that his relationship with Lorelai is his business and Lorelai is in April's life whether Anna liked it or not. 
mrs.lexie lou lou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

i love the word copperboom!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 12:22:59 am »

anna was not the greatest person in the world but she was just trying to be a good mom. dont get me wrong im on lukes side and i hated her when she said that april was her daughter and she was going to make the calls on when april could see luke but she did let luke through april a birthday party granted she did get mad at him for letting lor stay the night but she still let luke keep april for awhile. and she still let luke see her alot. Undecided

mrs.lexie lou lou
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: