Headliners/Sophies (Logan and Rory) - In omnia paratus
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 04:11:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 114398 Members
Latest Member: MF49

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Relationship Threads
| | | |-+  Headliners/Sophies (Logan and Rory) - In omnia paratus
Poll
Question: Are they going to last?  (Voting closed: November 22, 2005, 06:48:22 pm)
yes - 3 (21.4%)
no - 5 (35.7%)
maybe - 4 (28.6%)
whatever - 1 (7.1%)
I hope so - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74 Print
Author Topic: Headliners/Sophies (Logan and Rory) - In omnia paratus  (Read 107707 times)
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 01:11:11 pm »

Maybe someone like Marty will steal her away. Or maybe Rory will realize that Logan isn't worth her time anymore. I mean look at whos she has become since she met him?  Undecided

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

leebeasy
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 01:34:14 pm »

I really would love Marty and Rory to go out, I miss seeing him in season 6 and I hope he will show up soon. I was surprised he wasn't at Rory's party since in the past Rory has said how much she values him as a friend.

Anyway back on topic, I think Logan will be with Rory until the end of the season. I don't think Logan is the right guy for her too unpredictable. I think Rory is going through a wild phase but that won't last forever.

Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 01:36:47 pm »

Hopefully not long. I want them to break up, ASAP so that Rory can give Marty a chance, I think they'd be really good together.
aclaire
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 02:12:27 pm »

Im sure he is getting close to breaking up with her soon.  When Rory declared her love for him, he did not return the sentiment.  Also I feel Logans dad will force his hand into ending it.  Logans father will probably threaten to disinherit him.  Logan is definitely spoild by his wealth.
Alliansa
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 81

British and Proud :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 03:22:33 pm »

Um, who's Marty? The name rings a bell but I don't remember him. (Limited access to Seasons 4 and 5)

I'm not unorganised. I suffer from anti-systematic methodology disorder.

Lauren/Lorelai fan forever. Luke now sucks in my eyes :p.
Jaredloverforever
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 70

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 03:36:14 pm »

Marty is "Naked Guy" from Yale. He's the guy that was passed out drunk in the hallway outside Rory's dorm at Yale that she lent the robe to.
Krisleigh
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 03:57:32 pm »

Im sure he is getting close to breaking up with her soon. When Rory declared her love for him, he did not return the sentiment.

That doesn't mean anything. Don't get me wrong, I hate Logan as much as the next recently converted Lit, but 'I Love You' is a big step.

I do agree that Mitchum will probably have his hand in it, but I don't think he will be a deciding factor on the subject. I believe they will split by mid-season seven. We'll have a season seven, seeing as how ratings have skyrocketed this year.
Gilmore_Lover
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 77

*Jenny*

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 06:51:29 pm »

Aaaarg, whats all this hate toward Logan? ya, he's kind of a jerk, but I love the way he moves the show along. he is really hott, i love the way he calls Rory Ace (it's sooooo adorable) and I like the way he always keeps rory on her toes.

Don't get me wrong, Jess is cool too.......but dean is boring boring boring!!!

<333 WATCH THIS--It'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .ONE LOVE.
Krisleigh
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2005, 05:50:44 am »

Aaaarg, whats all this hate toward Logan?

I'm personally predisposed to hate any Matt Czuchry character because he did 'Slap Her... She's French'. God, that movie was horrible. And aside from that, I just find the character too predictable and annoyingly baby-faced.

I do like him more than Dean. Of course, I like Dean about as much as the word 'lymph'. Horrible word.
dreamgirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2005, 11:03:50 am »

Rory is in a bad boy phase..with jess and now logan...she had a hand in dean's divorce and now she's being spoiled by logan....she needs to get her head out of her butt and get back to yale...she had goals and dreams...lorelai and her had the bond most mother and daughters wish for and they've totally trashed it....richard has finally realized that lorelai was right all along and now it's time to fix this huge mess.....lorelai is a strong will women and she's taught rory to be the same but she got swepted into the lust of logan...
t
dreamgirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005, 11:06:33 am »

rory isn't stupied and she will see logan for who he is and then break it off...
t
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2005, 08:38:43 am »

I still like Dean. I dunno if Logan is right for Rory. I mean just think of all that stuff Rory has done since she's been with him. Undecided I mean ok the whole sleeping with Dean when he was married wasn't cool but there have been more major stuff that has happened.

1. Droppped out of Yale because of what Logans father said.
2. Gotten arrested.
3. In a feud with Lorelai.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 08:41:46 am by gilmore-girl » Logged

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

Bubbles101
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 09:25:35 am »

I hope they break up
seacloud49
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2005, 09:46:36 am »

I used to really like Logan, but ever since Rory moved into the pool house, their relationship seems to be just about material stuff...I hate the way Rory just took it for granted that her grandparents refurnished the whole pool house for her. That was way over the top. And Logan giving Rory expensive gifts, taking her to expensive restaurants, etc. I don't know, I don't like the "vibe" their relationship has lately. Undecided

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -- E.M. Forster
~~BubbleTea~~
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 12

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2005, 01:44:52 pm »

I'm not too sure this relationship is gonna last. Yes Logan and Rory care for each other but it's so weird because Rory has always grown up in an environment completely different from the one she's living in right now. She grew up with Lorelai raising her in that little shed behind the Independance Inn. I agree with seaclou49 on the material stuff part cuz it's so not like her....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: