Being a Gilmore Guy
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 10:48:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476534 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Being a Gilmore Guy
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 Print
Author Topic: Being a Gilmore Guy  (Read 257955 times)
indiecoffee
« Reply #2580 on: October 29, 2008, 06:12:20 pm »

good gravy, I have no idea what you just said.  I hope none of that stuff is in my hair...gross!

Yes, I have a good blue-eyed "withering stare"...or at least I think so Cheesy
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 568

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: October 29, 2008, 06:14:45 pm »

Red hair!!! Thats all I mean, lol. I hope you are not beign sarcastic because if you really are a ranga I am sure you have heard all of the terms I listed and then some Smiley

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Got me a hand full of Barbie!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
indiecoffee
« Reply #2582 on: October 29, 2008, 06:18:05 pm »

red hair?  how do you get red hair to mean those terms (are those terms from the south park episode where Cartman is afraid of red haired people?)...you crazy australians!  No, its blonde, in the summer it gets kind of bleached because I work outside, and in the winter it is a bit darker.  I totally looked like ralphie from "a christmas story" when I was younger.  Maybe the lighting makes it look red, who knows.
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: October 29, 2008, 06:26:38 pm »

In the photo of you and John you look like a full blood nut, hehe! Must be the way the sun is shining on your luscious locks! I dont watch Southpark, I just listen to the derrogatory comments that come out of my uncles mouth, he gave me half of my vocabulary!

After further assessments of your other pics I agree that you are blonde Smiley

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
indiecoffee
« Reply #2584 on: October 29, 2008, 06:32:50 pm »

well that's good, thanks!  It was funny in south park, Cartman called red haired people "Gingers"...and if you had red hair, you had Ginger-vitus!  It was pretty funny.  My goatee is a bit reddish I guess, but the hair on my head is definately blonde...or what's left of it, haha! 
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: October 29, 2008, 07:58:36 pm »

Rupe has Facebook?! I might just have to sign up! I wasn't going to get a profile on there since I have more than I can maintain now with Myspace...but there's so much I'm missing it seems! Tongue

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Lake
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: December 16, 2008, 06:40:50 pm »

Guys FTW.

Cheesy

ziggystardust
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: December 18, 2008, 05:05:32 pm »

i'ma guy either,and i'm addicted to GG!  I don't know why i like the show,but it makes me feel better...

That's exactly how I feel, it just makes me feel better after watching an episode. It's also a really smart show.
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: December 21, 2008, 03:04:57 pm »

Just a remind to all our members.... voting still hasn't closed for the 3rd Annual Nominations

Please visit the Nominations page and also PM your nominations to Mary (Dancer1012)

VOTING CLOSES 28TH DECEMBER 2008 at 8pm PACIFIC TIME.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
rolfrykken
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: December 25, 2008, 05:50:58 pm »

I'm an older male viewer, who was attracted to the series because it was such a good concept.
A few years ago, some friends then late teen, early 20s daughters tagged me a 13-year-old girl at heart because I was wearing a pink -shirt in this 5K run we were in and because I like The Gilmore Girls. I accepted it as a compliment.
Anyway, still waiting for the TV movie that is supposed to round out the series finale.
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: December 28, 2008, 01:28:40 pm »

This is the FINAL reminder to all our members.... voting closes for the 3rd Annual Nominations at 8pm

Please visit the Nominations Page & make sure you send your nominations to Mary (dancer1012)

NOMINATIONS CLOSE at 8PM PACIFIC TIME.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: November 03, 2013, 01:34:22 am »

Guys, guys, guys...after all this time it is still left to me to drag this thread back to the front page? I think you are all a little lazy!

Hello to the new lurkers, hello to the old lurkers. I felt today was a good day to come back. I had a dream last night that I met one of my favourite org-ers and I just felt like coming home. The guy thread always felt like home to me. Meanwhile, has anyone ever read their eight year old posts? Man I was an annoying, flirtatious, perky, open book of a 21 year old, it's quite embarrassing!

I know the chances of this ever getting read are slim. I know the chances of it being replied to are even slimmer! I just needed to come back and make my mark!

B xxx

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 647

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2592 on: October 07, 2014, 10:54:46 pm »

I know the chances of this ever getting read are slim. I know the chances of it being replied to are even slimmer! I just needed to come back and make my mark!

Read it!  Replying!  Feel free to drop by more often!  I'm checking more frequently now, in hopes of catching up with old members.  Smiley

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: February 17, 2015, 12:03:42 pm »

Read it!  Replying!  Feel free to drop by more often!  I'm checking more frequently now, in hopes of catching up with old members.  Smiley

~Heidi

Back atcha. I still look in every once in a while, wish there was some way to relive the best times.

QweenB
Pretty Town Spinster

RIP Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: June 22, 2015, 11:00:47 pm »

Seriously fellas! Stop making Keith hold the fort for all of you! Get back here! Copperboom!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney Fan!
Shut ya gob!
Ditto!
Honourary South Af
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: