GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 02:52:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What's most sad?
Luke and Lorelai never got married
Rory and Logan never got married
Lorelai got married to chris
Rory never got anyone got marriend to anyone
Gilmore Girls ended

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Mourning for The Loss of Our Gilmores  (Read 82775 times)
royalschick2910
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2007, 02:03:11 pm »

tuesday nights have been big bowl of pasta dinners for me and my daughters as we watched the show, it was a fun ride.

it has been a great show.
we have memories, video tapes and dvd to watch it all over again and again.
be thankful.

its depressing to see all the crying, complaining,  and fuss, its making all the star trek nerds seem pretty normal in comparison. you dont own the show and the writers / performers owe us nothing.
i am thankful for the 7 seasons and glad to have seen it.

well then im a nerd too because i am upset their ending the show. We never said anything about owning it and to even come on here and say that is disrespectful to all of us that are upset we're not getting the ending we always dreamed it would be. Angry
Stars Hollw Girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2007, 02:32:12 pm »

that is disrespectful to all of us that are upset we're not getting the ending we always dreamed it would be

Personally, I'm SOOO glad that Luke and Lorelai don't end up married.

They were funnier when they were just friends.
joanne
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2007, 03:20:33 pm »

I just read it on eonline. it is sooooooooo sad. I am Po'd at the network. This stinks cause there are only 2 more episodes. and Luke and Loreali will never be together!!!!!!!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry
We have to do something about getting gilmore girls back for another season. Hey look 7th Heaven was gona be over last year and it came back. We have to do something. That is the best show. I really love that show.
stogieguy
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2007, 06:16:40 pm »

I'm soo bloody pissed.... I mean, I joined the great 8 mandate and flooded mailboxes full of emails(1 a day for like close to a month now), and I just found GG.org

as a Gilmore Guy myself, and a staunch supporter of the very WASPy-esque humor.

so sad, the post was much longer, but alas, I was rambling on a note that was wasteful

well, still sadned, I may cry after it ends, I cried when Everwood ended,

DOWN WITH THE CW!
onaplain
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2007, 10:11:59 pm »

What were ASP's "Original Final Words" b/w L and R that everyone's talking about going to be?  U think they will use them? Huh
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2007, 06:49:38 am »

What were ASP's "Original Final Words" b/w L and R that everyone's talking about going to be?  U think they will use them? Huh

Nobody knows what the words were, and the season seven finale was shot before they knew it was the end, so I'd say no.

gilmoregirlfan4
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

Got a handful of barbie

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007, 07:26:21 pm »

Ausiello and/or Lauren Graham said that they were going to find out what they would be.

what do you guys think they could be?

Thanks Laura for the sig!

-Oy with the poodles already!-

-Rory: Do somehting to make me hate you!
-Lorelai: Um...go Hitler?-

-Copperboom!-

-We have flying deer?
sheccid
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2007, 10:59:50 pm »

Hi to all Gg's fans.
Im very very sad about the ending of my favorite series since...well forever. Gg was always in my weekly planner and now I don't have nothing to put in that spot, Im even thinking on join a gym or something cause now I don't have to be at home every tuesday at 8.
Anyway, I want to propose a meeting in some place to see the GG SERIES FINALE for all the fans here in California to say a provisional good bye to our very dear series, and I say provisional cause if our prayings are listen we will have GG for an 8th season. But i will like to be with people who enjoy that show as well as i do, so what do you think?Huh
It would be great if the fans of every estate make a similar massive, it would be a very big statement don't u think?Huh
TimK
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2007, 05:49:28 am »

From everything I've read, Amy has not yet revealed what they were. I hope, however, that someday she does reveal what the last 4 words were originally going to be, at least as GG trivia.

-TimK

Lorelai82
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2007, 09:59:21 am »

I think we have to resign ourselves because next episode wqill be the last one and there will be no 8 season. It can be understood reading interviews to LG or SP...it was time to put an end to the adventures of our favourite girls. Actors are tired and maybe writers have no more ideas. It's sad for me too but it's reality! Cry
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2007, 05:09:25 pm »

When I saw those dreeded words on the homepage of the org I just started to cry. I love GG so much, they have been with me thorough thick and thin, they have thought me so much smart, stupid, funny and sad I leraned so much from them and I really don't want to let them go, I am just not ready to say goodbye Cry  This is the first time I am not jumping for joy for Tuesday to come.
erlend
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2007, 06:11:24 pm »

Its really really sad news. I mean, its one of the best show i´ve ever seen. Im gonna miss it so much!
zeddie
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 45

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2007, 05:26:50 am »

From everything I've read, Amy has not yet revealed what they were. I hope, however, that someday she does reveal what the last 4 words were originally going to be, at least as GG trivia.

-TimK

Yes, me too, i have been wanting to know those WORDS since i heard they existed!  But i am like that - about words - words are sort of - my life - as a writer and songwriter i fell in love with words very early on.   And i am very bummed out that we are not gonna hear those four words!  Joni Mitchell talks about someone who "taught me to love words" but i am forgetting who that is.  I may Google it...

Well, Gilmore Girls maybe didn't teach me to love words, but it fed my existing love of words!  And i am gonna MISS THAT. Well, i will pick up the torch. That's it, i am gonna write a pilot for something......  I need a great show to get into.  I will write my own.  Ok, getting desperate over here....

I have not yet read every posting here.  But i wanted to tribute Gilmore Girls just now... Hmmm..

Hearts Hearts Smitten Smitten Smitten Hearts Hearts
Thru my TV sets,  TV  TV
Two brunettes  Smitten  Smitten
Knocked on the door to my heart  Hearts
From the start,
I found them pleasant company  Coffee Coffee Coffee
They resonated with me  Nod

We were fast friends  Kiss
These Gilmore Girls and me  Blow Kiss
Now it sadly ends  Cry
The Tuesday spree
Of fun and feeling free  Cheesy
Again to live as Rory  Kiss  Hearts
Or Lorelai  Kiss  Hearts

The families were deep Drink
Kept me from my sleep  Sleepy
To feel the many stages  Wall Whisper High Five Fight Coffee Bam Hearts Pow : Hearts : Two Cents : Two Cents CD Gift USA World Smitten Censor Santa Smash Sick Cloud Hearts Hearts
Gone thru - thru all the pages  Sad

The others in the town
Gave laughs and smiles  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
When I was down  Undecided
Over the miles  Snow  Rain Cloud
I traveled alone Sleepy
But not alone   Wink  World

Oh let me find a Hollow
Where Stars shine bright  Star Star Star Star Star Star Star
Tomorrow  Star Star Star
For today must be a dream  Lightning
Tugging at the seam
Of my heart Cry
 Hearts Hearts Hearts

God Bless Us All
And Stars Hollow
And Our Gilmore Girls - Forever. Amen.

IN OMNIA PARATUS
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 06:39:54 am by zeddie » Logged

Lorelai: Please Luke, please please please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus--
Lorelai: Five.  But yours is better.

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!"
IN OMNIA PARATUS
herself
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2007, 09:38:09 am »

Darn it really is ending ? its the best show ever and Im not exagerating it it soooo origional and each character is unique ....
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
ttfrancine
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2007, 11:09:46 am »

The producers cant do anything. Lauren and Alexis chose not to sign on. Im extremely heart broken. How could they do this??? But your right: remeber the good old days. Well alwasy have the re runs: ABC family, week nights.

iN OMNIA PARATUS!
       i cant believe   there gone it allmost makes me mad i love that show Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: