GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 02:14:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What's most sad?
Luke and Lorelai never got married
Rory and Logan never got married
Lorelai got married to chris
Rory never got anyone got marriend to anyone
Gilmore Girls ended

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Mourning for The Loss of Our Gilmores  (Read 82770 times)
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 07:10:51 pm »

Cry

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

brisbane4124
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 09:20:05 pm »

More disappointment....Whilst I understand the desire/need to challenge and fine tune ones acting skills and ability I sadly feel that this may be the last time we get to see Lauren Graham and Alexis Bleidel? on our small screens in Australia.  Movies can be so infrequent, so I guess this will be Good-bye.  Will have to get the entire GG DVD's now, so my twin girls can see this when they are older, cause heavens knows what will be showing when they are teenagers.  I shiver to think, because they are not yet 2 ?!!
  Sad Undecided
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 07:53:34 am »

As many of you should by now know, CW has decided to walk away from our beloved show, Gilmore Girls. We have become one of the few SOS winners that couldn't make it, so here is a place to mourn. Here, we can just discuss how we feel about the show being cancelled, without clogging up many of the other threads.

Sorry if one was already created, I don't have time to look. I'm in class. Smiley

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
ErinG
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 08:28:31 am »

This sucks. I dont know who runs The CW, but their obviously not very bright. Ive seen some of the other shows and lets just say their not very good, and they decide to cancel Gilmore Girls? Its not right, how are they going to make things right in two episodes?? The answer is they cant, they're just going to leave us hanging.

loganluvr
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 10:40:27 am »

i really honestly do not think they should have cancelled Gilmore Girls. In my opinion Gilmore Girls is the best show ever created and to get rid of it... well Angry Angry Angry

Oy with the poodles already
Monkey monkey underpants
"Take the Porsche home and keep planning Asia"-Logan
SD_love24
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

Not a Newbie anymore! Right??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:32 am »

This is not fair!! This is really not fair!! I love Gilmore Girls too much!  Cry

I don't want it to leave.

~Shevi~

SD_love24
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

Not a Newbie anymore! Right??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 10:56:00 am »

i really honestly do not think they should have cancelled Gilmore Girls. In my opinion Gilmore Girls is the best show ever created and to get rid of it... well Angry Angry Angry

It is one of the best. I really enjoyed the ride...

~Shevi~

ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 11:07:24 am »

Didn't the actors decide to walk away?   Not sure the execs are the ones to blame this time, lol.

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 11:17:46 am »

well you should have checked even though you were in class

look here: http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=7292.0

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 01:27:31 pm »

How could they do this to us? Lauren and Alexis. WHY! I'm just so upset about this! I'm torn! They can't end it! Why don't they ever listen to us? I'm gonna cry just typing this!!

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
The27thGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 33

Mick Jagger! Where is that dratted bell?!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 09:20:14 pm »

I cried when I heard, but I definitely agree, we must have the Gilmore Spirit live on!

Fingers crossed for the Gilmore movie!!
pacey180
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 12:20:10 am »

To be honest, I was kinda shocked that they couldn't come to an agreement. I'm afraid now that it won't end the way we all want it to. All I want to see is Luke and Lorelai be together and Rory finally start a new career. My mom watches the show with me sometimes and I know how frustrated she's been ever since they've been keeping Luke and Lorelai apart. It's really irritating. I wonder how they're possibly going to get all this straight in two episodes. I've also wondered if I could have done more to campaign for another season. I've said I supported it but it seems that all I've done is sit on the sidelines. I really don't know if I'm willing to do things like email the people at the network to be honest. I feel like my opinion will fall on deaf ears if I do. Then again, I don't really know. All I know is that if this turns out to be the end, I will certainly miss Lauren, Alexis, Keiko, Liza, Vanessa, Melissa, Scott, Matt and everyone else on the show. I love watching them and I admire them very much. I still have my DVDs, my memories of watching them. Anyone here have their own favorite episodes? My personal favorite is "You Jump, I Jump Jack." It was really good. I remember everything about the night I saw it. It was Election Night, it was pouring down raining, I was sick with a cold and a sore throat and still I went out to vote, and then I get back home and watch the election results, then flip to Gilmore Girls for an hour and then back to the election. True, the election didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, and I'm sure lots of people here agree, but at least Gilmore Girls delivered. It made me feel happy. That's the kind of thing we should think about when this show is over, our memories. I'll continue to post and visit the board, and continue to watch from time to time, because, as Lorelai might say, "all the hep kids are doing it." Smiley

sonia
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

In memory of Gilmore Girls- the best show on Earth

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 01:16:36 pm »

Where were you when you heard about the death of Gilmore Girls?

I was watching Grey's Anatomy and my friend called and told me to sit down.
If you think that you are sad, think about Amy. Her baby is dead.
I think we should all wear all black on May 15th.
Afterwards, we must buy the DVDs and it is our civic duty to show them to our kids and grandchildren so that Gilmore lives on.
I believe that we will live but with all great losses, we must have time to mourn.
I sympathise, Glimorer fans. At least we have each other.

i will forever miss you, GG
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 07:06:32 am »

^I will buy the DVDs and pass down my GG obsession to my children, grandchildren etc.!!! 
I heard about the death of Gilmore Girls when I came on here on Friday 4th May and it said that GG is no more!!
If I had a black outfit I would wear it while watching the final episode which is less than 10 days away!!!!
I can't believe it!!
Even if it's ending we should still come on here and talk about it because although it's dead we must let the Gilmore spirit live on!!
Goodbye Gilmore Girls

Cry   Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Lorelai82
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 07:13:51 am »

Hi guys!i am so sad like all of you that our favourite show is ending...I think  the reason why GG is ending is because a circle has been closed and probably now, writers have no more ideas...I think we don't have to compare the end of the GG with that of 7th Heaven that after some months has been aired again. I know that 7th Heaven closed because audience was not good..and for our girls is not so...It's only the end of a chapter of Rory and Lorela'is life and I think there's nothing left to do for an eight season...
 Embarrassed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: