GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 03:06:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1013100 times)
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #5700 on: May 15, 2007, 06:24:32 pm »

there was a whole hour!  and we had like 2 minutes of luke and lorelai!  i declare shennanigans!  i will never ever wath the CW ever again!  EVER!  or anything that dave rosenthal gets his grubby little hands on.  LL fan my ass!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  a whole season wasted on christopher and this is the good-bye we get!  how could lauren graham say that fans would be satisfied?  how!?!  i feel cheated.

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: May 15, 2007, 06:44:39 pm »

here is a little thing put together for the cast and L/L...and Rory....a little cheesy..but I'm sad...I get like that

this is rascal flatt's "My wish"

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you wanna go

and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.

And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window

if it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile

But more than anything, more than anything...

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to

your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,

and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you never forget,

all the ones who love you, in the place you left,

I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,

and you help somebody every chance you get,

Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more than you take.

But More than anything, yeah, more than anything...

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,

You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too

Yeah, this, is my wish.

sad sad sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: May 15, 2007, 06:46:56 pm »

I so wish we had more then just that kiss but atlest we finally got a kiss!! even though it took forever and a day I am still glad it happened! That was the sadest episode ever I am so sad I just can't stop crying I miss them already! Cry
sarasmile18
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

Happy and heavily caffeinated

View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: May 15, 2007, 06:53:26 pm »

ggrox.... I loved your post! It was so fitting for how we are all feeling. Thank you for sharing !!!

If it's meant 2 b...It's up 2 me!
urbanmonkey
« Reply #5704 on: May 15, 2007, 07:00:05 pm »

Okay, I had to work tonight, and the eppy just finished airing and I just got home so I have not seen the series finale.  I'm horribly sad, and also I'm not exactly thrilled with the fact that all we get is a kiss?  No "I love you" or anything?  I mean, seriously!  And as for the interviews...I think they're in the Cast and Show News section...if not, it's on Kelly Bishops website, or you can find it on the Great8Mandate thread.  It's funny how no one except Lauren thought it was a satisfying series finale. 
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: May 15, 2007, 07:01:20 pm »

GGrox what are you trying to do to me? Know I am crying twice as hard. That is such a nice song with those pictures it made me cry even harder. Great job I love it Smiley
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5706 on: May 15, 2007, 07:10:18 pm »

Ggrox  I love what you put together....nice tribute to this wonderful show!!  The memories will never be forgotten.  So many great java junkie moments to re-live over and over.   I loved that the kissed was in front of the diner right in the spot where Lorelai gave luke the ultimatum one year ago....i guess you could say it came full circle....but I still want more. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:12:56 pm by trickyiu » Logged

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
Karissa717

Community Points: 102

Luke & Lorelai 4E

View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: May 15, 2007, 07:10:38 pm »

Yeah so i just watched. Well i tried while bawling. I just can't believe its over. I've invested so much in this show. Just to think that I will never watch a new episode again breaks my heart.
Well anyways, about the episode. I thought it was amazing. Sad, but amazing. I would of loved more Luke/Lorelai stuff, but im content with what we got. It was sooooooooo good. A great ending. I felt like everything came full circle...Rory's job, Lorelai and her parents' realationship, Luke/Lorelai...and the end was cool how they did it like the premiere.
I just cant believe its over...
There better be some wow amazing special features when the season 7 dvd comes out.

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: May 15, 2007, 07:27:12 pm »

I loved that the kissed was in front of the diner right in the spot where Lorelai gave luke the ultimatum one year ago....i guess you could say it came full circle

Ah ha, so THAT was the coincidence scene! You see throughout this series there has been coincidences that connect the first episode of a season to the ending of that season and I was wondering what it would be this year. I was hoping it was a REAL propsal but that fell flat when things went too slow for L/L

First season: Lorelai and Rory and jumping happy about Chilton/ Lorelai and Rory are jumping happy about their relationship developements
Second season: Lorelai was supposed to be in her wedding/ Lorelai was in someone else's wedding
Third Season: Lorelai has a dream about Luke/ Luke has a dream about Lorelai
Fourth Season: Lorelai and Luke are having a serious talk when Kirk comes by and interrupts/ Lorelai and Luke are kissing when Kirk runs by and interrupts them
Fifth season: Starts with Lorelai and Rory fighting/ ends with Lorelai and Rory fighting
Sixth season: When Lorelai and Rory are fighting, Lorelai and Luke get closer/ when Lorelai and Rory are close, Lorelai and Luke are fighting
Seventh season: the kiss between Lorelai and Luke was in front of the diner right in the spot where Lorelai gave luke the ultimatum one year ago

BTW I agree with everyone else. The greet and kiss was awesome and I loved how Luke said he just wanted Lorelai to be happy but that wasn't enough! There is so much feelings wirling around them... of love, fear, etc that it couldn't all be settled with just one kiss! We didn't even see Luke give Lorelai the necklace! This wasn't closure for them at all. All it did was just make things more confusing. Are they really back together or are they just kissing again? Did they sleep together that night or not?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:32:07 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
murfinator
Inn Manager

Community Points: 211

Australian Fan who is "all in" :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5709 on: May 15, 2007, 08:14:21 pm »

So they didn't even talk about anything? just kissed?

I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5710 on: May 15, 2007, 08:30:02 pm »

I'm so disappointed with that finale.  It was not fitting at all.
We got 1 kiss, and no explanation or anything!

He had the necklace to give her...then all of a sudden she's just wearing it? Why didn't we get to see him giving it to her?! I'm so smad!!!

At least I have all the DVDs!!

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:25 pm »

I loved the kiss!! But that's it?!?!?!?

WHAT THE HECK??!?!?!

I think we are being Punk'd.
How else could it explain the series finale being semi-lame?
lol

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
JaymeSue
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:47 pm »

Great show!! Great kiss!! But, all in all, not a good series finale. I know that Lauren was satisifed w/the finale but, I don't think Scott (Luke), Emily (Kelly), and the rest of the cast members were happy about the finale. There was just alot of s/l left unfinished!! L/L for example, Did they get back together? Are they just friends? As for the necklace, I was disappointed that they didn't show Luke giving it to Lorelai. As Scott said in his interview w/Ausellio from TV Guide that L/L storyline still had alot of life left to tell, which it does.

I just wish we had a Season 8 or at least the 13 episodes left to see as to where some of the s/l were headed. I still would've like to have seen a L/L wedding somewhere in the last season. I think that the fans at least deserved some closure to these unresolved s/l. But, we'll never get to see what happened. GG was a great show and I will miss it. Thanks to the cast and crew for the last 7 seasons you gave us. It was a great run!!
MandaCanWaltz
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 15

i ate the fuzzy certs. they tasted like keys

View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: May 16, 2007, 03:12:16 am »

i think it was a good ending to the show.... not from the perspective of a jj, but from what the show started off to begin with. with the girls...

it made me real sad though.

MandaCanWaltz
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 15

i ate the fuzzy certs. they tasted like keys

View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: May 16, 2007, 03:14:49 am »

luce i love the dialogue in your sig! hahahaha... i love lorelai.

Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: