GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 02:17:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1542506 times)
skftex
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 287

View Profile
« Reply #5670 on: May 12, 2007, 08:55:21 pm »

I haven't been reading this thread much so this was the first time I saw the M&M in your sig Melissa.  That is so cute I started laughing!! I'm gonna pretty stick you for that! Thanks for the laugh!

Sharon

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: May 13, 2007, 01:08:38 pm »

it would be way to cliche for them to kiss and say i love you
it wouldnt be in their characters

Well, Lorelai said it to Christopher numerous times, so what's going to stop David Rosenthal from having her say it to Luke? Since Amy left everyone has been kind of out of character. I wouldn't surprised if they put an 'I love you' in there, knowing that David Rosenthal is a Luke and Lorelai fan. I really hope that they include that, but I'm not getting my hopes too high because you guys could be right or I could be right, we don't know... God, I hope they say it... Yes, Lorelai sang it to Luke, but as ObsessedwithGG said it wasn't originally supposed to be for Luke's ears. She meant to sing it to Rory. But when Luke walked in the song took another direction.

Tabbycat, *prettystick* for you, I love your signature picture it is fantastic!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5672 on: May 13, 2007, 01:10:33 pm »

Aw, thankyou so much  Grin <3

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: May 13, 2007, 01:12:54 pm »

Aw, thankyou so much  Grin <3

You're welcome!  Grin

skftex
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: May 13, 2007, 02:27:32 pm »

it would be way to cliche for them to kiss and say i love you
it wouldnt be in their characters

Well, Lorelai said it to Christopher numerous times, so what's going to stop David Rosenthal from having her say it to Luke? Since Amy left everyone has been kind of out of character. I wouldn't surprised if they put an 'I love you' in there, knowing that David Rosenthal is a Luke and Lorelai fan. I really hope that they include that, but I'm not getting my hopes too high because you guys could be right or I could be right, we don't know... God, I hope they say it... Yes, Lorelai sang it to Luke, but as ObsessedwithGG said it wasn't originally supposed to be for Luke's ears. She meant to sing it to Rory. But when Luke walked in the song took another direction.

Do you really think the characters were the same in season 6, before ASP left? All of them seem to have changed even when ASP was still there, and all in one season.  So this season has seemed to me the road back, but we won't get to see them make it there.

Sharon

GlmrGrltAtHeart
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 44

Bunny cake! Yum!

View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: May 13, 2007, 04:22:43 pm »

I'm not sure on the whole "I love you" thing. I want them to say it, but it isn't in their character. Then again xxLL4Everxx may be right. I don't think that they will say it though.

JJs  will always keep F.A.I.T.H.
Maurie: High on the Maze.
murfinator
Inn Manager

Community Points: 211

Australian Fan who is "all in" :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5676 on: May 13, 2007, 04:40:45 pm »

Yeah but they've got to at least talk it through and make changes so we know they're definitely on the right path

I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5677 on: May 13, 2007, 05:01:20 pm »

I would love to hear an I love you  Smiley but I have a feeling it won't happen either.  Even though DR said he was a fan of L/L I don't see it happening considering how slow he has moved their relationship along this season.  But if I hear it I would be very pleased and will feel much more at ease knowing Lorelai and Luke make it!

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: May 13, 2007, 05:33:14 pm »

Sharon, you may have a point. Lorelai and Luke were a bit different in Season 6, but not until Lorelai found out about April. I know it would be out of character for them to say I love you but as I said they've been out of character for 2 years. So, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to keep my hopes up. And I know it's not in Luke's character, even for now. But as I said before, Lorelai said 'I love you' to Chris a thousand times. (Well, at least it felt like it) And we all know she didn't love Chris. Ugh, God, I don't know what to think. I'm confusing myself!!!

javalova
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: May 13, 2007, 07:38:41 pm »

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/2007/05/12/missing-luke-lorelai-already/#more-987

Wonderful tribute to Scott and Lauren/ Luke and Lorelai.

If you have any doubts about the chemistry between Scott and Lauren, this should take care of it...

Maybe this should be on an appreciation thread, but I wanted to share.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 07:49:54 pm by javalova » Logged
Karissa717

Community Points: 102

Luke & Lorelai 4E

View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: May 13, 2007, 08:05:47 pm »

it would be great to hear an i love you
but im just hoping for some type of communication between them after the kiss.
then i will be happy.
an i love you would make me escatic but thats ok

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter
skftex
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:52 pm »

Sharon, you may have a point. Lorelai and Luke were a bit different in Season 6, but not until Lorelai found out about April. I know it would be out of character for them to say I love you but as I said they've been out of character for 2 years. So, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to keep my hopes up. And I know it's not in Luke's character, even for now. But as I said before, Lorelai said 'I love you' to Chris a thousand times. (Well, at least it felt like it) And we all know she didn't love Chris. Ugh, God, I don't know what to think. I'm confusing myself!!!

Yeah, that's about when both Luke & Lorelai changed in season 6.  While I know that finding out you have a daughter, and finding something like that out about the man you are engaged to is going to change things, it seemed like a Jekyll & Hyde change for the both of them.  I guess I just was so disappointed with the mess ASP left that I no longer see her like a lot of people still do.

As for them saying "I love you", I really don't know.  I guess it would depend on how it was done..  If this is it, I'd rather they not turn too sappy right at the end, , but I have a feeling we aren't going to get any I love you's at all.  I also think no matter what they do I'm not going to be happy because it just isn't going to be finished.  Its like reading a book with the last chapter torn out!

Sharon

iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: May 14, 2007, 05:22:06 am »

I wounder whats going to happen I mean I know they kiss and all but I mean whats going to happen after? I guess we will have to be suprised with that well I like suprises anyway. I wish tomorrow was not tomorrow Cry
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: May 14, 2007, 12:17:32 pm »

I want to know what they will do after they kiss too. I hope it is good.  Grin

i_luv_terriers
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

Paul Anka (official Gilmore Dog)

View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: May 14, 2007, 03:12:44 pm »

yah, i wonder 2, 'cause obviously the kiss is not the last scene (the last scene would have to include rory of course). even though the show isn't ending with luke and lorelai married, i guess they want the fans to imagine where luke and lorelai's relationship will lead. i guess it's enough to know that they love eachother (lol, the karaoke song) and that they are at least together again    Smiley

Java Junkie~Literati/sorta Headliner~Editor~Foodie~Lane&Zack~Spunkie~Go Paul Anka the dog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LfAi8optE
^a vid i made, watch pls Grin^
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: