GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 25, 2022, 08:40:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1600526 times)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5475 on: May 01, 2007, 06:53:23 pm »

I was dying throughout the entire Lorelai-singing-to-Luke scene.  Like, I was trying to watch intently so that I didn't miss a thing but I kept repeating to myself "Oh my god, this is so intense."  I wanted to cry!  I can't wait for SOMEONE to post it online so I can watch Luke's face again and again and again and again....

Oh and Miss Patty, Babette, Gypsy and Rory's face when they realized what was going on?!  PRICELESS.  If there's indicators of ANYTHING in this town, it's the town!

Yeah there faces were priceless! They knew exactly what was going on! And I'm going to watch it over and over too!!! Can't wait!!!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
lorelaikrazi316
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Luke and Lorelai Together Forever!!! <333

View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: May 01, 2007, 06:57:41 pm »

They knew exactly what was going on! And I'm going to watch it over and over too!!! Can't wait!!!

me tooo.....definitely!!!

Hearts lorelaikrazi

You Drive Me Crazy ... Literally!!!

Luke and Lorelai Forever!!!
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: May 01, 2007, 07:02:35 pm »

I didn't see the eppi but just by reaidng ur posts I can tell it's gonna be awesome! I'll post tomorrow after I watch it! toodles!

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
Karissa717
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 102

Luke & Lorelai 4E

View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: May 01, 2007, 07:31:30 pm »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that episode was awesome!
when she sang to him omg yay...i died of excitedness...
AMAZING!
cant wait till season finale!

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5479 on: May 01, 2007, 07:48:45 pm »

I was so freakin excited as she was singing, and when he walked in, and it was obvious she was singing to him, and meaning every word, and being all nervous like!  AH!!! It was great!  And I loved Rory, Babette, and Miss Patty's reactions!  It was priceless!  I can't wait till next week.  Hopefully we'll get some more great JavaJunkies moments!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: May 01, 2007, 07:59:42 pm »

To me just the looks between each other was enough, if I had muted it I still would've felt the same intense chemistry between them. When Luke first walked in he was just casually enjoying it until Lorelai saw him and when she did she sort of choked. I agree that Miss Patty's reaction is the one that stuck out with me. I was fearing Lorelai might've ran off and I'm so glad she stood her ground, eventually putting all of her heart and soul into singing. I loved the HUGE smile from Luke when she was finishing it. She said I love you without even saying it. It reminded me of Jews & Chinese Food episode.  I totally agree that the blue hat made a difference!

I loved how Luke decided that staying in Stars Hollow for the summer wasn't such a bad thing afterall, kept the blue hat and tossed the other one aside!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:03:39 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5481 on: May 01, 2007, 08:08:25 pm »

I've listened to nothing but the Whitney version of "I will always love you" since the episode ended.  I'm onto the third listening.... Smitten

I love how the song was originally intended for Rory, but as soon as Luke walked in she never took her eyes off him! It was amazing! I had tears in my eyes! I loved Patty's reaction too, she way she turned around and saw that Luke was there! Everyone noticed the change in her performance when he walked in, it became more heartfelt! She was having fun with it for Rory, but with Luke, she was singing from her heart Smitten

That episode was amazing again!! Now I really wanna see the promo for next week! There's an audio one at crazy-internet-people **SPOILER WARNING**

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
MandaCanWaltz
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 15

i ate the fuzzy certs. they tasted like keys

View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: May 01, 2007, 08:39:44 pm »

haha. my first reaction was "omg drunk lorelai" haha because of what happened at the wedding

BUT IT TURNED OUT SO GREAT =]]]]]]]] and when he was wearing the hat, i turned to my friend and i was like, THE BLUE HAT! and she was like, I KNOW!!!!!!

it was so great! I AM EXCITED! EEEEEEEEEEE!

and i have vowed to not read anymore java spoilers. i want to be surprised.

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: May 01, 2007, 08:48:20 pm »

Alright, all I have to say is I will always love Gilmore Girls! I can't tell you how much I loved tonight's episode! There was so much happening, a serious one, full of emotion, and excitement! It was crammed full of greatness! I don't know how (or remember how) it's supposed to go within the character threads, if we can talk about things from the night's episode...but as I see others have already, I will too! Tongue

I loved when Lorlai just walks right into the diner like it was old times! I loved how she talked her way into not only not having to pay for her coffee, but got a pastery as well! Good ol' Luke! Her advice and fast talking witty ways are back and Luke loves it! (Whether he knows it or not! ha)

Her singing was amazing! She's got a really strong good voice. She was supposed to be druink so she wasn't giving it her all I suppose, but you could tell she's got a good set of pipes! I'd love to hear her sing for real sometime! And right when Luke walks in, she's all shy and nervous! It was cute! It was amazing! Luke felt all uncomfortable, he gets so shy! I'm wondering how her song was picked, if Rory picked it out or if she picked out because Rory was finishing college and she was sending her on her way into the world of life! Just a thought.

Of course, everyone's noticed the blue hat. And when Zach gives Luke the black hate, he pauses and then carries on. It was good to see the blue one back again! Smiley

And a flannel shirt...that would be just the best! Seeing Lorelai come in a flannel because she got rid of all her Luke related things...so she couldn't don something that he'd notice. I totally hope she does that! Tongue

I just can't say enough about this episode! I'm really enjoying season 7! I'm even glad that Rory has been suffering a little, maybe suffering isn't the best word, going through a rough time. She's got to learn life as it is for everyone! Smiley

Can't wait to see next week's!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: May 02, 2007, 04:31:47 am »

I think I enjoyed Miss. Patty's reaction the best. She knew who she was looking at and Luke had a small smile on his face the whole time. I was just looking at the screencaps and he was soooo cute! I can't wait to watch the episode again.

When she came into the diner she did it like it was the most natural thing in the world. She even managed to get a free coffee and donut!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5485 on: May 02, 2007, 06:14:56 am »

Everthing seems to finally be going back to normal, and it's about time!  I can't wait to see how they finallly get back together, it's been long enough already people...let's get on with it.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: May 02, 2007, 06:22:00 am »

Does anyone else think Luke might invite Lorelai on the boat trip?

I mean he did book all her fave places, down to Billy's! And he wouldn't have to bring her a to-go box...

LovelyLaura
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

Eight years...

View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:13 am »

Another great Luke and Lorelai moment where I got all weak-at-the-knees.....(I mean, I don't know.  I get weak at the knees at nearly every moment they have)

After Rory got that phone call from Logan and went outside to talk, Luke came over and sort of sat next to Lorelai, asking after Rory (in pure Luke fashion, always concerned!)  Lorelai obviously looked nervous when she was asking him to go to the bar with her -- a sign that she may be getting weak at the knees around Luke again??  Plus, I don't know.  Just the way Luke sat next to her was just so sweet of him.  So natural.  Gosh, it's why I'm in love with Luke.

Anyway, I liked it.   Smiley

And I've been thinking about Lorelai going on the boat trip ever since I saw the director's cut (the scene in the diner where she reccomends all those places) a week ago.  But both my mom and my DAD thought of it as well.  I think it's written in the stars.....

Lorelei::
"Tom, I'm lovin' you like a two-dollar whore...Terrific, I'll tell the wife"

Kirk::
"My room at my mom's house used to be a bomb shelter.  Really cold but GREAT for raquetball."

Lorelai:: "I didn't know peanuts grew underground."
Rory:: "Mom, trust me.  I'm a college graduate."
HBW
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: May 02, 2007, 10:21:31 am »

I loved when Lorelai was noticing Luke's hat. She kept making that quizzical, "is that the hat I gave him."  Then when he notices her looking at him, it was like he was daring her (or hoping) to ask him about it.  Maybe he wanted to say "yes its the hat you gave me."  Anyway, I really liked the look on Lauren's face.  It was very cute.  She was really looking over that hat very carefully.
minilorelai14
« Reply #5489 on: May 02, 2007, 10:25:29 am »

I LUVED THE MOMENT LAST NITE OMG! BEST!! it was so sweet and great and so TRUE!! i will always luv u..me and my friend were bawling and his hat is BACK! YAY!!
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: