GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 01:53:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1013078 times)
JillianLovesFood
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #5325 on: April 23, 2007, 05:44:25 pm »

oywiththapoodles-
^ your story loooks really good!! im just in the middle of reading one atm but as soon as im finished i will read urs.

Thanks! I know my episodes are long but I write them as if they're an entire episode. I work very hard on them and they are definately worth reading. Take your time too! Grin

xxGGforeverxx-
Yeah I will too. It looks good.
Ditto! Have fun reading it! Smiley

LoreleiNPS-
Also~ JillianLovesFood~ That was a great fanfic!
Thank-you so much I really appreciate it! I alway have fun when I'm writing GG fanfics over most others that I have done.  Wink

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: April 23, 2007, 06:19:11 pm »

I want them to be fighting about something and then Lorelai is like "I still love you!" and Luke will not hear at first and be like "Right..but---" and then be like "what?" kinda like the wedding proposal

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5327 on: April 23, 2007, 06:38:32 pm »

I want them to be fighting about something and then Lorelai is like "I still love you!" and Luke will not hear at first and be like "Right..but---" and then be like "what?" kinda like the wedding proposal

That would totally be a perfect way to do it!  I'm so glad that we have another episode to watch tomorrow!  It'd better be a good one.  I can't wait to have ranting Luke back...yay ranting Luke!

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
iluvgilmoregirls!

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: April 23, 2007, 07:08:45 pm »

I am sooo excited about tomorrow! I really hope it's a good one with lots of L/L moments! ggrox that is a really cute idea Smiley
oywiththapoodles
Stars Hollow Tourist

Because you've gotta have F.A.I.T.H! Purple Ribbon

View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:59 pm »

hey how does everyone think season 7 would have gone for L/L if ASP hadnt left Gilmore Girls?? i was wondering about it last night and just wanted to no everyones opinions.

Damn it Gilmore, give 'em back their balls!
JillianLovesFood

View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: April 23, 2007, 08:07:47 pm »

I think it probably would end up pretty much the same way. There are indications I picked up from previous season including Season 6 that ASP would've had L/L break up, L/C hook up and then L/C part for good to leave L/L to get back together the only difference is that she would've done the L/L reunion earlier. However, I have always felt DR did it slowly because he believed there would be an 8th season and the stroyline would be able to extend over to there. Just my personal opinions.

I have always thought that Luke and Lorelai exchanged "I love You"'s when they got back together in Season 5 after Luke closed the door. After that it was like they didn't even need to say it anymore because they felt it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:09:53 pm by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
JaymeSue
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: April 23, 2007, 08:22:41 pm »

I'm so excited about tomorrow night's episode. Finally, a step in the right direction w/L/L!! I love these two together as a couple, and I can't wait for Luke to start ranting again. I miss his ranting. He does it so well.

I believe that there will be a Season 8 just to finish up the s/l. I'm hoping for one even if it's just a shorter season. I'll be happy w/anything we can get. I want to see a L/L wedding as well as them having a baby and for R/L to get back together.
luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5332 on: April 23, 2007, 09:46:29 pm »

I can't believe its tomorrow already! It feels like yesterday I was watching the one from last week, its gone sooo fast!

I hope the rest of the season slows down, I don't wanna wake up one morning and find that its all over! I wanna enjoy it, coz there can't be any do overs this time...we can't just walk out and start again!! I don't wanna miss anything!!

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
javajunkie93
Town Resident

Community Points: 35

View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: April 24, 2007, 04:05:47 am »

I have always thought that Luke and Lorelai exchanged "I love You"'s when they got back together in Season 5 after Luke closed the door. After that it was like they didn't even need to say it anymore because they felt it.
Yesss, that's good too. I like that we never saw it, makes room for speculation. Smiley

Now that'd be really good. *prays for that to happen tonight*

As for the ASP thing I agree...maybe Lorelai and Christopher wouldn't have gotten MARRIED, because the thing that bugs me about that is that it makes marriage less important, it's like, "Oh, been there done that," same with elopement, you know? So doesn't leave much of a window for Luke and Lorelai, but I think it would have been about the same. I wonder if David Rosenthal read the message boards Smiley because the episodes improved as the season came along. My favorites are still the first two, especially That's What You Get Folks For Making Whoopee. Sad So sad!!

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: April 24, 2007, 12:50:36 pm »

That would be so awesome if that happened! I really want that to happen! God, I can't even count how many times I've dreamed up an L/L reunion. I always thought it would something like the fight and then 'I still love you!' and I think I'm going to stick to that. As for the 'I love you's I think that Luke had to have said it sometime before the Vineyard. It would be wrong if they had already been engaged for like 9 months and still haven't said 'I love you'. Like you guys said, I think that Luke must have said it in So...Good Talk but it would be nice to have a confirmation, and if they did I wish we had been able to see it. As for when they were in love I have no idea. I always thought they were always in love. But that doesn't seem right, so I guess like in Emily Says 'Hello' because the episodes after that up to the first breakup were great!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
ggrox
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: April 24, 2007, 02:55:11 pm »

I agree..I think I'm gonna take down my depressing "what hurts the most" sig soon cuz things are looking happy!!!! I'll make a nice lovey dovey sig instead  Grin

Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: April 24, 2007, 03:12:11 pm »

Yeah. But I love that song. It's in my signature as well. I love your signature. That song makes me cry every time I listen to it. God, I hope we get a kiss soon. 'Cause I am going to put it everywhere! In my sig, in my sig on other sites, on my desktop, and other places...  Cheesy I can't wait to see a kiss!  Kiss

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
ggrox
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: April 24, 2007, 03:17:32 pm »

I know! once those caps come out that's gonna be my sig!!! I can't wait!

JillianLovesFood

View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: April 24, 2007, 06:28:38 pm »

AWESOME L/L moments tonight! I applaud Lorelai for stepping foot into Luke's against her Flight tendancies and how she also wanted SO hard to work things out with Luke that she asked him to help her pick out her new vehicle. I loved the tif they had it was classic Lorelai/Luke tif and was very resfreshing to see! I loved right after Lorelai smiled and was happy how she and Luke just fell right back into place where they were supposed to be without missing a beat. Lorelai was annoying Luke on purpose to get reactions out of him and I think he got the hint at the end there. I loved how he ended up doing all of that research into finding a guy to put a new engine in the Jeep because he knew Lorelai loved that thing!  Smitten I'm so happy and I can't wait for the next episode!  Nod

iluvgilmoregirls!

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: April 24, 2007, 06:30:39 pm »

Yay they are back being friends! That was a great epiosode it was just like oldtimes! and I loved every minute except for the part with Rory not getting the fellowship. I am soooo happy they are friends again! It's hard to believe that last year this time I was so worried about them breaking up and I so didn't want them to but I still had this feeling that they were going to break up and now this year I am dieing for them to get back together and this time I have a really great feeling about it! I hope my feeling does not sterr me wrong Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: