GilmoreGirls.org Forum
July 02, 2022, 01:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1744793 times)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5520 on: May 03, 2007, 01:36:26 pm »

Yeah... I'm going to go watch every single kiss they shared right now...

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: May 03, 2007, 02:18:09 pm »

and as if things aren't bad enough, abc family is showing Partings, the WORST episode ever!  (ok maybe not as bad as french twist but damnit i don't need to see this right now!  i just keep thinking about how we won't see little baby jam hands.  or a wedding.  or the happily ever after.  the finale better be fantastic. Cry

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: May 03, 2007, 02:24:15 pm »

I am so damn sad right now... The finale better be damn good if they are going to leave the show in this position.

trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #5523 on: May 03, 2007, 02:31:26 pm »

to quote rory quoting moby dick, i feel like knocking people's hats off! Angry Cry

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
Karissa717
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 102

Luke & Lorelai 4E

View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: May 03, 2007, 02:33:59 pm »

so do we know if theres a season 8 yet?

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: May 03, 2007, 02:34:11 pm »

I think the worst part about this no season 8 is we won't see the Luke and Lorelai wedding or babies. They just started talking and becoming friends again and that really made the show better. There are only 2 episodes left and I don't think they can give us Java Junkies the closure we deserve  Cry I am in complete denial about this and it is still sinking in but I will be in tears these next 2 episodes.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
MandaCanWaltz
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 15

i ate the fuzzy certs. they tasted like keys

View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: May 03, 2007, 02:43:11 pm »

aw dude i know. the wedding. i wanted to see the wedding so FREAKIN BAD. i'm so sad.

this season kinda threw me off though. i still love it though. but i'm still totally in love with old-school gilmore girls. i just hope they end it good. i think they will. i know lauren sent the script back because it wasnt emotional enough, soooo. i'm guessing its gonna be great.

i just dont understand why all the good shows are going off the air Sad

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: May 03, 2007, 04:40:44 pm »

so do we know if theres a season 8 yet?

Yes,there will be no Season 8 of Gilmore Girls.  Cry I've stopped crying but I think I just might start up again. I think the worst part is how the kiss iis in the series finale and that we will only get like 1/2 or 1 episode of them back together. I hope it isn't just that one kiss, I hope there are at least 2 kisses in the finale because one kiss won't do it for me.

urbanmonkey
« Reply #5528 on: May 03, 2007, 06:40:05 pm »

I just tried watching a happy Luke/Lorelai video and it's making me more sad than ever.  I'm not a crier at all, and I was getting teary eyed because we will never know.  We'll never know what happens after May 15th.  We will never know if Luke and Lorelai get married, and have a baby, and how April will integrate into their world.  We will never know.  And it's killing me.  I feel like someones taken my heart out, thrown it on the ground and stomped on it.  I'm completely heartbroken. 
luce
Town Resident

Community Points: 42

You say tomato, I say pimp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5529 on: May 03, 2007, 07:05:53 pm »

Un-frickin-believable!

They do this to every TV show I love!  To say that I'm SMAD would be an understatement!!

cafepress.com/ishallbelieve - unique gifts for the tv minded
ObessedwithGG

Community Points: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5530 on: May 03, 2007, 07:07:59 pm »

This is completely depressing...completely.

LUKE: You knew what I was doing!
LORELAI: Well, no, not officially.
LUKE: Not officially? Oh, come on. I mean, I didn't have a ref present, but other than that.
LORELAI: Well, you didn't say anything official.
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5531 on: May 03, 2007, 07:12:20 pm »

I just tried watching a happy Luke/Lorelai video and it's making me more sad than ever.  I'm not a crier at all, and I was getting teary eyed because we will never know.  We'll never know what happens after May 15th.  We will never know if Luke and Lorelai get married, and have a baby, and how April will integrate into their world.  We will never know.  And it's killing me.  I feel like someones taken my heart out, thrown it on the ground and stomped on it.  I'm completely heartbroken. 

Its killing me too.  This is the hardest part for me b/c you are right we will never know. We can only dream of what the future will hold for them.  I have decided I will make it up in my head.  I have been so emotionally attach to this couple and it hard to swallow knowing in the end I will not see what I have been waiting for. I want their middle.  This is such a sad day for all GG fans especially Java Junkies b/c I think season 8 would have been the best for L/L!

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
LovelyLaura
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

Eight years...

View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: May 03, 2007, 07:13:33 pm »

I cried.  Oh yeah I did.  This is not fair...not fair AT ALL to Java Junkies.  I am just so disgusted....

We saw Lorelai and Christopher married.  Why was that ok?  I mean, it was a flaming diaster.  But we put up with Chris...in the hope of finally seeing Luke and Lorelai together at last.  Married.  Settled.  Happy.  

Well that can't happen, can it?  Thanks to the lovely writers, who decided to stretch out the L/C relationship for nearly half the season, we get only a few episodes of Luke and Lorelai getting back together.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.  I'm glad they decided to stay true to the story [biting sarcasm].

I cried, now I want to wring some necks.  Or, like someone else mentioned -- knock some hats off.  Grrr.  Forcefully.

Lorelei::
"Tom, I'm lovin' you like a two-dollar whore...Terrific, I'll tell the wife"

Kirk::
"My room at my mom's house used to be a bomb shelter.  Really cold but GREAT for raquetball."

Lorelai:: "I didn't know peanuts grew underground."
Rory:: "Mom, trust me.  I'm a college graduate."
JillianLovesFood

Community Points: 97

Life is funny, the thing to remember is to laugh

View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:31 am »

I felt so upset and depressed about the recent news on no 8th season that I couldn’t even THINK about sleeping. So instead I wrote my S7 fanfic the 21st  episode before one I intended to write so I could write my last episode and have it out before the real one ends. It’s my personal race of closure and I feel as if I have to do this. In the episode before this one Richard has his heart attack and I figured that wasn’t as important to get out as my two-parter finale. PS at this part in my story L/L are married and Lorelai is pregnant. Here is the summary....

Episode 21: “Life is a Major Pain”- Emily and Richard discover they are low on money and decide to live in Stars Hollow, much to Lorelai and Luke’s dismay. While Lorelai tries to balance the stress of dealing with them and with the new construction of the Butterfly Inn, she starts to feel pain and worries. She decides to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, Rory organizes herself for the big move to Boston. When she attends the college graduation ceremony an even BIGGER event happens that throws everyone into a panic.

here is a small sample of the Lorelai/Luke moments:
Not too soon afterwards, Luke entered the kitchen and there was deadly silence.

Luke: “Uh, did I just walk in on something?”
Lorelai: “Of course not it was just us being serious, we do that once in a while… it throws people off,”
Luke: “Yeah well don’t do that again it scares me because I think you two are plotting something,”
Rory: “Like Pinky and the Brain?”
Luke: “I don’t know what that means, but probably yes,”
Lorelai: “Sorry Bones, it’s a cartoon where two lab mice plot to rule the world,”
Luke: “Then yes, that is exactly what your like. So Rory what time is your graduation ceremony again?”
Rory: “Three o-clock,”
Luke: “Okay, I have to work at the diner today but Lane should get there to take over for me,”
Lorelai: “I have the day off from work so I can pick you up from the Diner, Luke and then we can take off straight from there,”
Luke: “Sounds like a plan to me… hey…”
Lorelai and Rory snickered for a minute.
Lorelai: “By the way don’t forget Christopher really wanted to come the graduation so…”
Luke: “I’ll be on my best behavior as long as he is,”
Lorelai: “No I was think more along the lines of: “I will be polite otherwise, I will be sleeping with Kirk at the diner tonight”
Luke: “I don’t need Morse code to understand that message. Okay, I’m going. See you later Rory… don’t forget to pick me up Lorelai,”
Lorelai playfully: “But you’re too heavy to pick up…”
Luke dryly: “BYE,”
Lorelai turned to Rory: “He loves me,”

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063949/14/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:13:44 am by JillianLovesFood » Logged

7.1-Luke to Lorelai- "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there, and you're in it, and I'm sharing it with you..."
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #5534 on: May 04, 2007, 01:18:13 am »

to quote rory quoting moby dick, i feel like knocking people's hats off! Angry Cry

Me too!  It better be good or else!  Keep on watching though.  Maybe they'll change their minds once the ratings start to go up.  I'm sure having American Idol Tuesday on the same nights was kind of bad for GG.  I hope Luke and Lorelai at least get on the road to getting back together, but I'm very disappointed that we won't see a baby or a wedding with them!  I saw that Christopher's in the next eppy and it made me feel angry again.  I hate it when he shows up.  Sad  Hopefully nothing bad will happen with that. 

Btw, Jillian I love your list of quotes from your fanfic!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:21:41 am by lukenlorelai4ever5 » Logged

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: