GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 12:18:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 508
  Print  
Author Topic: Java Junkies (Lorelai and Luke) - We all love the chick beer!  (Read 1716519 times)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #5505 on: May 02, 2007, 06:11:01 pm »

SERIOUSLY! Smiley It was amaaaazing. I noticed that Luke had to look down and then steady himself until he could look up again. So emotional, I loved it. And I also liked how Lorelai realized exactly what she had done and was like, "Oh shit!"

I noticed him looking down too. I want to be happy about this episode but now all I can do is cry about the news we got about Season 8. It's just not fair!

I just watched the bar scene again, and my breath was taken away, I wanted to cry but I couldn't so now I am crying. I'm going to watch it again...

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: May 02, 2007, 06:12:49 pm »

What was the news on season 8???!!!!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: May 02, 2007, 06:18:05 pm »

It's on the main page of the ORG.  Wink It's not great news so beware.  Sad

Rory_Gilmore
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls= my anti drug

View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:13 pm »

the episode was so good, but so sad!! i just knew that when lorelai started singing, luke would walk in. she was practically crying by the end of the song, and everyone, including luke, knew that she was singing it for him, not rory. and i think luke purposefully lost that black hat so he could wear the blue one.  oh, and april's crushing luke's heart. she may be super smart, but hanging out with luke is so much cooler than science camp. of course, i'm not his daughter, so i can think about how hot he is.  :Smiley
 yeah, the news about season 8 is so sad! i thought we had it for sure, but now it looks like we could loose it anyday now!! no, we'll win!! GILMORE GIRL FAN: UNITE!!!
Java Junkies, we're almost there, keep the FAITH!!!

JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:21 am »

Yeah I was so mad at April for backing out on the boat trip. As soon as she called I knew she was going to. And you're right, hanging out with Luke is so much cooler than going to a stupid Science Camp!

Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: May 03, 2007, 06:23:19 am »

Spoilerish Thoughts

I keep thinking about the kiss thing between L/L and from this episode I'm more incliend to think maybe Lorelai makes the first kiss move. I know the whole sining thing completely freaked her out but she has been much more determined lately when it comes to Luke and from finally being able to express her inner feelings to him I think it will open a tiny door for her.

I think Lorelai might make the first kiss move, but Luke has the ball in his court right now.

Lorelai: Car shopping
Luke:The bell, and then THE HAT!!!
Lorelai: I will always love youuuuu
PURE SPECULATION
Luke: Invite her on the boat trip?
Lorelai:*smoochie smoochie*

Thoughts anyone?

iluvgilmoregirls!
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 9

Gilmore Girls 4ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: May 03, 2007, 10:58:28 am »

Yeah I think Lorelai should kiss him backaway but then Luke kiss her then backaway and then at the same time they both kiss each other. Either way I can't wait for it to happen!!
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: May 03, 2007, 12:59:11 pm »

I'm crying right now.... I can't believe it's over... There are only two more episodes left to my favorite show ever...

urbanmonkey
« Reply #5513 on: May 03, 2007, 01:01:14 pm »

I'm not crying, although I feel like I'm about to, but I'm majorly depressed.  It can't be over.  It just can't!  We need a wedding!  We need little William Lucas! 
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: May 03, 2007, 01:02:41 pm »

How can you not be crying! I started crying as soon as I saw Gilmore.. Gone on the main page. I wanted to see William Lucas! We only get one half of an episode of Luke and Lorelai back together.

urbanmonkey
« Reply #5515 on: May 03, 2007, 01:04:53 pm »

I'm not crying cause I can't cry right now.  I'm still processing.  It's still sinking in.  There will be tears on the series finale.  I hate that I typed season there.  It's killing me.  Believe me, I'm majorly depressed.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: May 03, 2007, 01:06:35 pm »

I can't believe it! It's going to be the Series finale!!  Cry Cry All I have to say is, the finale better be pretty damn good.

Chareey
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: May 03, 2007, 01:08:09 pm »

Well, shows how much they care about the show.
'Oh, it doesn't matter, Lorelai got married [to the wrong bloke] she got her 'package' and Hey! look on the bright side she sang a song to luke'  Undecided
However much time LL have together onscreen and however sweet it is, it wont make up for the two past seasons.
Its sad we won't get to see thier middle, I really wanted a middle Sad
And yes, the Series Finale better be Mind-Blowingly Fantastic.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: May 03, 2007, 01:13:07 pm »

All I want to do is cry right now... I can't believe they are going to end the show at this...

Chareey
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: May 03, 2007, 01:33:06 pm »

I'm going to keep my expectations of the LL reconciliation and the whole finale low, so hopefully I will be pleasantly suprised. :Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 508
  Print  

Jump to: