GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 03, 2020, 02:13:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: If Luke and Lorelai have a baby boy, what would you like his name to be?
William Lucas
Lorance (Larry)
Louis
Linus
Liam
Other

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore-Danes Baby #2 - Here come the jam hands  (Read 140828 times)
LoreleiNPS
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: December 28, 2006, 10:03:05 pm »

a hint or bump would be enough for me too, even though I would LOVE to see a little danes baby. If this season were to be the last, I could see her hinting it throught the last episode to Luke (like having sookie make mini-hot dogs, baby carrots, etc... and just random little things to hint to him she was pregnant), and then at the end Luke would finally 'get' it and we'd see his reaction. I think that'd be a funny GG storyline, but that's just me. I don't think it's impossible to consider the Danes baby at this point either... and, who knows... this might not be the last season, and we won't know until probably April/May.

And yeah, I agree that the show isn't doing as great as it once did- but the CW is a new network, and it is one of it's top shows. I don't know if they'd toss one of their top network shows after the network pilot year... if they got the actors to renew contracts, I'd think they'd go ahead for a season 8- but my vote is no further than that. (We don't want to get into a situation like ER is in, or anything like daytime TV soaps!)

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 59

big pretty dish of lovin witha spoon made just 4 u

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 28, 2006, 10:13:42 pm »

i agree that the network won't want to loose gilmore girls, but the thing is if it does go for another season then Amy and Dan left for no reason - thats why they left wasn't it, because they wouldn't guarantee two more years?

I like the idea of the Lorelai hinting and then Luke reacting to it... NAW! i sooooooo wanna see that! MAJOR JJ moment i reckon.

Lorelai Gilmore: Disapointing mothers since 1968
"Aparantly he doesn't like peas but he likes pea soup. Interesting no? NO!" Flyswatter
"You are the perfect man" JavaJunkie - F.A.I.T.H!
"Take me now, Sailor" Noddie
~Patrice~
LoreleiNPS
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 87

The Whole Package. It's gonna happen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: December 28, 2006, 10:39:12 pm »

I think we'll be able to get a hint of some sort. At least that's what I'm hoping, and I think that Dave Rosenthal knows how the fans feel. I can totally see Lorelai telling Sookie and Rory at the beg. of the episode, and all of them subtly leaving small hints throught the episode (but Lorelai leaving most of them, maybe like Sookie serving all "baby" foods, and maybe Rory doing one thing to hint). Hehehe... I can totally see Luke being oblivious to the subtle "hints" and then at the end, the big final hint, it'd all come back to him and we'd see his reaction. AHHH major JJ moment!! I need to be a scriptwriter for GG.  Tongue

As far as AS-P leaving, check out the general discussion for the "Team Palladino" interviews. More-or-less, they left because they couldn't negotiate their contract (they were asking for more writers and a few other things that the network snubbed them on). Check the interviews out. (I don't want to get too off topic here!)

~Laura~

~JJ Coffee~Noddie~swatter~

F.A.I.T.H!!!
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 28, 2006, 10:46:10 pm »

Thanks.

Or Lorelai giving a hint and then giving a significant look. I so wanna see Luke jump up over the Diner counter and i think thats a good moment for it

"Aparantly he doesn't like peas but he likes pea soup. Interesting no? NO!" Flyswatter
~Patrice~
GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 85

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 29, 2006, 09:24:39 pm »

Aww! All those situations would be cute!

Or if she slips up at one point. Like she's ordering chocolate-chip pancakes and whipped cream and a boatload of other junk food and Luke says something like "You're really gonna eat that" and she says something like "well, I am eating for two, you know..." and then they are all happy and there's no more Christopher! Yay!

<3 Paul Anka!

Jave Junkie F.A.I.T.H.!!!!
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 30, 2006, 12:02:36 am »

yay. or, she stops drinking coffee all of a sudden for the baby ... i dunno. or a similar doula moment involving her again but a bit more, lets make one of these too but not christopher ish... "lets go for it" honestly pansy boy, put it away!

~Patrice~
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #621 on: December 30, 2006, 12:31:16 pm »

I honestly don't think that Lorelai will stop drinking coffee when she's pregnant. Cheesy And I think it's pretty obvious that the baby's gonna be a coffee-addict. I can imagine it now...

Lorelai: Ohh LUKEY...
Luke: Don't call me that.
Lorelai: I want coffee!
Baby: ME TOO!
Luke: No, coffee will KILL you guys.
Baby: Aw. -pouts with bambi eyes-
Luke: Ah, don't give me that!
Baby AND Lorelai: -pouts with bambi eyes-
Luke: Ugh.

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 30, 2006, 02:11:47 pm »

I honestly don't think that Lorelai will stop drinking coffee when she's pregnant. Cheesy And I think it's pretty obvious that the baby's gonna be a coffee-addict. I can imagine it now...

Lorelai: Ohh LUKEY...
Luke: Don't call me that.
Lorelai: I want coffee!
Baby: ME TOO!
Luke: No, coffee will KILL you guys.
Baby: Aw. -pouts with bambi eyes-
Luke: Ah, don't give me that!
Baby AND Lorelai: -pouts with bambi eyes-
Luke: Ugh.

*prettysticks* haha! I could totally see that happening! And the little baby like sucking his thumb.. How cute! And yeah, I don't think Lorelai would stop drinking coffee... Like in "Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days" In season 3, and her dream, Luke tried to stop her from drinking coffee. He even said something about them (twins  Grin !!!) having two heads each if she kept drinking coffee.

<3 Paul Anka!

x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: December 30, 2006, 02:21:48 pm »

Why, thank you. Smiley

I can't wait when/if they get their supposedly TWINS! They already look like great parents when Luke had Doula in the carraige. Hopefully, Rory won't feel jealous that the baby might be getting a lot of attention... Didn't she get mad at Chris about Gigi?

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 30, 2006, 05:55:35 pm »

I don't think that Rory got mad at Chris about Gigi, I think she was mad because he promised her that he wasn't going to leave them again. In fact, I think she was kind of excited, but I could be wrong. Also, Rory is grown up and we know that she likes her mom with Luke, so I would expect her to not be jealous. But that's just my opinion.

<3 Paul Anka!

gilmoregfan
Town Resident

Community Points: 10

get your hand off my stomach..but you put it there

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: December 30, 2006, 10:41:13 pm »

okay first off in my opionion i think chris should go and just liek move to France. he always loves to run out when stuff goes good but now hes ruining everything and hes staying!
LORELAI+LUKE=YEA
LORELAI+CHRIS=NO!
he has to get it through his head!!!!
she loves luke and she knows it,luke knows it,rory knows it,stars hollow knows it,but hes just too damn stupid to realize it!!!!!!!!!
keeping him on is killing the show!!!
im sorry but lorelai not the same with him!!!!! she was soo happy with luke. her luke and rory were the perfect family i dont care!!
the only thing chris is good at is breaking lorelai heart!!!!
and after he leaves who is there to pick up the peices?Huh ill tell you......LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!
the only thing chris did right by lorelai was give her rory!!!!!!
lol
thanks for listening!!!!!
JAVA JUNKIE FOR LIFE
DIE CHRIS!!!!

LoReLaI -N- RoRy. BeSt FrIeNdS 1st MoThEr DaUgHtEr 2nd
MaKiNg MotHeR DaUgHtEr RaLetIoNsHiPs CoOl SiNcE 2OOO!!!!
thanks trish for resizing the sig!
luke_and_lor_4eva
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 55

rory & jess foreverrr!

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 31, 2006, 09:55:38 am »

i think chris should move to france too!!!  luke and lorelai foooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lorelai and chris.....umm....EWWW!! haha keeping him IS killing the show! luke sooo should've beaten him up way more than he did, cause chris deserves it!! so ha chris...HAHAHA!!

i love ranting, its f-u-n!

*Java Junkie*Foodies*Literati*Flyswatter*
JJ's keep up the F.A.I.T.H.!
my 13th birthday is in 8 days!
pm12_88
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 31, 2006, 07:43:19 pm »

well, ranting is in the blood, you're a gilmore girl fan!

the thing i don't like is how we have to put up with cheap and crappy substitute Lorelai and Luke dialogue with the Lorelai/Chris dialogue. its crap. Chris doesn't get lorelai and thats why lorelai is shying away from having a baby with him. she didn't hesitate to say, "sure thing" with luke. well, why would you - scott patterson is a dish. 

~Patrice~
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 01, 2007, 07:31:36 am »

New poll time, do you guys have an idea cause I've got nothing.  Undecided

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

GreenEggsAndHam
Gilmore Maid

~Chelsea~

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 01, 2007, 06:33:20 pm »

well, ranting is in the blood, you're a gilmore girl fan!

the thing i don't like is how we have to put up with cheap and crappy substitute Lorelai and Luke dialogue with the Lorelai/Chris dialogue. its crap. Chris doesn't get lorelai and thats why lorelai is shying away from having a baby with him. she didn't hesitate to say, "sure thing" with luke. well, why would you - scott patterson is a dish.

*prettysticks* that's all I've got... Amazing. Simply amazingly put into words! And Scott Patterson being a "dish" haha..

New poll time, do you guys have an idea cause I've got nothing. Undecided

Hmm. I have no idea! Let me think about it and get back to you.

<3 Paul Anka!

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: