Least Favorite Character?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 21, 2014, 03:52:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 122580 Members
Latest Member: JHSGH

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Least Favorite Character?
Poll
Question: Who in your opinion is the worst character on Gilmore Girls?
Lorelai - 1 (0.6%)
Rory - 1 (0.6%)
Dean - 18 (10.7%)
Jess - 16 (9.5%)
Logan - 32 (18.9%)
Marty - 13 (7.7%)
Luke - 5 (3%)
Christopher - 48 (28.4%)
Richard - 0 (0%)
Emily - 2 (1.2%)
Other - 33 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 167

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Print
Author Topic: Least Favorite Character?  (Read 39221 times)
kaylarox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 7

Rory is one of my favorite characters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2007, 02:00:16 pm »

I don't really like Christopher either, but they did need to show Rory's father, I mean how upset would you be throughout 7 seasons you never once saw Rory's dad?!?!?

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2007, 02:04:35 pm »

^^lol yeah, exactly.

I dunno about Liz...I mean, she was mentioned a lot, Jess' mom, Luke's sister...it was sort of normal seeing her in the show. But I guess if they never showed her it wouldn't make a difference  Huh

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Una
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2007, 02:15:33 pm »

^^lol yeah, exactly.

I dunno about Liz...I mean, she was mentioned a lot, Jess' mom, Luke's sister...it was sort of normal seeing her in the show. But I guess if they never showed her it wouldn't make a difference  Huh

Look, every true Jess fan would wanna see the woman who gave birth to such an extraordinary creature Grin
I voted Babette, she can get on my nerves from time to time...

Jess: Are you sure you want me to go? Cause maybe this whole thing can be solved between me and Dean if we just sat down, had a little heart-to-heart, he could tell me his issues, I’ll tell him mine…
Rory: Jess!
Jess: I promise I’ll speak slowly.
kaylarox
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2007, 06:06:55 pm »

If it wasn't for babbette or miss patty (they play basically the same part) what would lorelai do when shes out of the house? call taylor?!?!? haha yeah right. she needs someone to watch paul anka and her house. Oh and no one in stars hollow would find out about luke or lorelai if it was for babbette or miss patty, then there would be no stars hollow! Cry
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 06:09:19 pm by kaylarox » Logged

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2007, 02:12:08 am »

Look, every true Jess fan would wanna see the woman who gave birth to such an extraordinary creature Grin

Grin Grin

If it wasn't for babbette or miss patty (they play basically the same part) what would lorelai do when shes out of the house? call taylor?!?!? haha yeah right. she needs someone to watch paul anka and her house. Oh and no one in stars hollow would find out about luke or lorelai if it was for babbette or miss patty, then there would be no stars hollow! Cry

I guess  Huh I mean Stars Hollow as we know it would be incomplete. But if she were never there to begin with?  Grin I mean, would we get used to that?

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2007, 02:13:59 am »

I'd say TJ or cat kirk.
Cat Kirk- We never saw him, and I really want to see him, so they should have showed him, or not had him in it.
TJ- He was kind of annoying sometimes. I don't think that they needed him in it.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
kaylarox
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2007, 05:20:36 am »

Grin Grin

I guess  Huh I mean Stars Hollow as we know it would be incomplete. But if she were never there to begin with?  Grin I mean, would we get used to that?

Yes I guess I wouldn't mind her being gone either actually.

Gilmore~Girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2008, 10:09:30 am »

I dont really like Sherry...she dosent have a good personality. And whos that 1 person that said there least fave character is Lorelai!!!???

Luke♥Lorelai
The Java Junkies
iowagilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2008, 06:18:29 pm »

I'd pick April.
byrd
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2008, 01:48:51 am »

Sherry and than Taylor.. but I'm only into season 4 so I may find someone new to despise.
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2008, 04:29:27 pm »

MINE WOULD HAVE TO BE CHRIS. MAINLY BECAUSE HE LEFT RORI THEN KEPT SHOWING UP AND RUINING EVERY RELATIONSHIP OF LORELAIS. HE REALLY MADE ME MAD WHEN HE BROKE UP LORELAI AND LUKE AT HER PARENTS WEDDING THING. HE SAYS HE CARES ABOUT LORELAI BUT IF THATS TRUE WHY WOULDNT HE JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT LORELAI DID NOT WANT HIM BUT LUKE.

gg crazy
Diner Chef

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2008, 04:51:02 pm »

JESS!!! Angry Censor Fight Smash Wall Bam Pow Lightning Flame

hottamale8
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2008, 09:25:02 am »

haha I agree with Meranda, (hope I spelled your name right!)
I didn't like Paul Anka  His story lines were way boring. I almost fell asleep whenever they had stuff to do with him. Plus the dream Paul Anka and the real Paul Anka kind was kind of infantile. I think the show is more mature than that kind of humor. It was like watching an episode of Full House, I could just feel myself getting dumber...

I guess other than that it would be Lindsey. She had the had the emotional depth of a two year old. Oh and early Gigi, that kid was obnoxious!
and April. I mean, I like the actress and the character was funny, but I disagree with her existence on the show at all. Who wrote the sixth season? It was terrible.

April: It's like suck it New England!
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2008, 02:58:40 pm »

I also hated April.....it makes me think that if she had not showed up then luke and lorelai would have gotten married and had a good relashinship. I mean she lived her life without luke for 12 yrs why not just live her life without him. I hate the two last discs on season 6 it was horrible and all they did was make fans not look forward to season 7 (or at least me)

aprilgilmore1794
Stars Hollow Tourist

Beastly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2008, 08:05:02 pm »

My least favorate character would have to be Christopher.  One second he's in Lorelai & Rory's lives, the next he's gone; just like that.  I think he treats them both like crap!!!  He says that he's changed, then he has a kid!  I don't know what he saw in sherry.  He's irresponsible.  He just walks in and causes Lorelai & Luke to break-up! I think the two of them would ne better off without him!!!!!!!   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ApRiL gIlMoRe
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: