6.11 - The Perfect Dress
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 31, 2014, 01:14:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475982 Posts in 1571 Topics by 106095 Members
Latest Member: KCrick

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 6
| | |-+  6.11 - The Perfect Dress
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print
Author Topic: 6.11 - The Perfect Dress  (Read 47052 times)
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2006, 11:13:17 am »

i'm not a big fan of the dress. does anyone else feel the same way? but the look on luke's face when he saw her in it was pricless.
i hope she doesn't wear a veil tho cus i think the tiara would look really pretty on her at her wedding!
  i agree. she would look so much better with a tiara

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2006, 08:15:11 am »

the dress wasn't exactly my cup of tea......but at least Lorelai liked it! Celebrate

Rory:Dean didn't steal a boat with me!

That was pretty funny

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
logansLover
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2006, 10:36:59 am »

wjo else thought that the dress made lor's abs took weird? it kinda made her look fat, SO SO SO sorry to say
thumbelina
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2006, 03:03:00 pm »

Did anyone notice that Sherilyn Fenn played Jess's father's girlfriend in California? She was the chick up on the roof requesting Jess to provide her "a horse of a different color".......they should have cast someone else to play Lukes Ex.... Huh Huh Huh

hi, i'm new here.  and actually i just discovered GG a few episodes ago and i love this show!!!  i apologize for not knowing the history of the show and all the characters, but... could it be that it's no accident that sherilyn fenn played the other guy's girlfriend too?  maybe the little girl isn't luke's after all.  i hope not anyway.  i mean, i love the show's quirkiness and all, but this little precocious kid showing up out of the blue and turning out to be luke's daughter kinda reminds me of when cousin oliver moved in with the brady bunch.  it was all downhill from there!  aside from that, i'm totally addicted to this show!!!  Grin
jenny91
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 42

A flower for Luke

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2006, 04:09:52 pm »

i didn't know that it was the same person. i would have never known if it wasn't for this. they should have gottin someone different to do that cause thats kinda weird for them to do that

the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2006, 09:51:02 am »

I really didn't like the dress and at the enf lor looked really goofy when she was smiling...w/e. but the episode almost made me cry! i dunno why tho...lol

-jillian
LovinLauren
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

Tyra & Beyonce

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2006, 06:25:38 am »

lovely episode, when everything fell into place through the dress. It was an OK dress, but she coulda got something even better than would have made her look even beautiful than she already was

**woo hoo Beyonce concert in June**
Southern Lorelai
Diner Owner

Community Points: 77

Hi! I'm Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana... I'm 21.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2006, 12:06:43 pm »

The episode was awesome, but I agree with ya'll about the dress!

I didn't really care for it around the bust area - it didn't really compliment her figure the way that it should have.

I loved Sookie in this episode!! Smiley
Sookie: "Luke?"
Luke: "Yeah, Sookie?"
Sookie: "Who am I?"
Luke: "You're Sookie, the Chef."
Sookie: "No, Luke. I'm Sookie, BFOTB."
Luke: "What?!?"
Sookie: "Best Friend Of The Bride."

Logan: Thank you for being who I want to get out of hospital for.
I love Amber, Brenda, and Dayna!
I only like coffee with my oxygen.
Left Field
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2006, 04:33:48 pm »

It's good to see Sherilyn Fenn get a semi-permanent role on GG, and I hope it continues in season 7.  I had a huge crush on her when I was a teenager, even before she did "Two Moon Junction" when every other adolecent male suddenly had a crush on her.  A fine actress who I think will bring a great deal to an already fantastic show.

"Lorelai Gilmore.  Dissappointing mothers since 1968"
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2007, 12:39:31 am »

i think rory's hugs with luke are always really awkard. (when lore and rory come back from atlantic city, she hugs luke)
i love sookie- who am i?.... No! i'm BFOTB! haha. so funny

also i wasnt a big fan of the dress either...it looked good- personally i think its hard for her to look bad- but i think she could have chosen a better dress. oh well. she never got 2 wear it anyway. lol

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Nat
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2007, 07:09:35 pm »

The dress definately didn't compliment her figure. I didn't mind the dress apart from that but they really should have got her a dress to wear that didn't show a roll of fat above the ribbon part.

gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2007, 08:24:57 pm »

Did anyone notice that Sherilyn Fenn played Jess's father's girlfriend in California? She was the chick up on the roof requesting Jess to provide her "a horse of a different color".......they should have cast someone else to play Lukes Ex.... Huh Huh Huh

i may be the only one, but i dont understand. that girl up on the roof wasnt luke's ex.... lol.. could someone please enlighten me?? Huh cause i dont follow.

Logan: Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice Ace, people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me and it's one less minute you haven't lived.
gilmoregirl891
Town Troubadour

rory and logan 4eva!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2007, 08:32:02 pm »

also i know this isnt about the ep, but how do you get the i support season 8 button on ur signature? lol. im obv. a bit slow 2day- cant figure much out.  Tongue

Nat
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »

i may be the only one, but i dont understand. that girl up on the roof wasnt luke's ex.... lol.. could someone please enlighten me?? Huh cause i dont follow.

It was the same actress but she played two different roles. Firstly she played Sasha the girlfriend of Jess' dad and she had short blonde hair, but then she played Anna, the mother of April. I didn't pick up on at first, but after someone mentioned it i went back and looked at 'Here comes the son' and you can see it.

lorelai leigh
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2007, 07:53:17 am »

really? oh yeah you're right...i didnt notice that yet...but she looks different now, prettier in my opinion, though i dont like anna..
*kizz* lorelai leigh

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: