Rory Gilmore / Alexis Bledel Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2017, 04:36:32 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star
476533 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Rory Gilmore / Alexis Bledel Appreciation
Poll
Question: What is your favorite Rory saying?
"He has much knowledge." - 56 (22.1%)
To Dean "Because I love you, you idiot!" - 97 (38.3%)
Refering to Lor n Chris. "Ladies and Gentlemen the drama king and queen of Conecitcuit." - 100 (39.5%)
Total Voters: 250

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 Print
Author Topic: Rory Gilmore / Alexis Bledel Appreciation  (Read 222242 times)
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: June 14, 2008, 07:56:41 pm »

I have my doubts.  I went to what you say is Lauren's My Space and where it says 'about me', under the picture of her and some girl, 'she' says that she is currently filming Flash of Genius with Matthew Perry.     HELLO!!  She did Flash of Genius with Greg Kinnear and Birds of America with Matthew Perry.  I know that it is possible to make mistakes, but that is just too big of a mistake and I don't think that she would have made it, especially with Matthew being such a good friend of hers.

It would be really cool if this were true but, in my opinion, I don't think that it is.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 14, 2008, 08:35:21 pm »

She has not been on in a while....and maybe she just did not notice
Did you go to rory's and look at the picture of her holding that paper?

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 14, 2008, 09:15:16 pm »

Call me a pesamist (sp).  Yeah, I went into Alexis's and I thought ok, I will give you that one, but then I was reading down and it showed her income.  I doubt very much if she would tell strangers that.  Then I got to thinking and you know, what with all that computers can do, that paper she is holding could have said anything and then changed. 

I am really sorry, I can be totally wrong.  These sites can be as real as real can be, but I just don't think so. 

katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 14, 2008, 11:15:47 pm »

If it was her real MySpace wouldn't she be calling herself Kimberley? And if it was for her fans, wouldn't it have more promotional things from her shows/movies?
I'm not so sure it's her.
On another note - it says she's in a relationship. Does anyone know who with? I thought her last high profile bf was Milo, but now he's with Hayden Panattiere.
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 15, 2008, 06:42:40 am »

Um im not sure who Alexis  is with, my idea is that the girls just have not been on in a long time, i also have lauren graham's fan address i could mail her and ask her if thats her myspace, Alexis called herself Kimberly in the about me, computers can do weird things, but i still belilve it's them but for everyone who's not sure i can mail lauren and ask her about it. Another thing i was thinking last night and i emailed 1 out of like 900 of lauren's friends and asked them and he said as far as he know's they are real, but i see yalls points it could be anyone. (i still belilve for fun) 

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:47 pm »

Are you saying that you know 900 of Lauren's friends? 

katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 17, 2008, 01:24:10 am »

No, i was saying she has 900 hundred friends and i emailed 1 of them to ask if it was really her.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 17, 2008, 05:08:52 pm »

That would be cool to know one of her friends.  Maybe they can introduce you to her.

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 24, 2008, 05:46:04 am »

Ok for the people who dont know yet, I went searching for Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel's REAL myspaces, and I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis Bledel's email address [email protected] and her URL is www.myspace.com/lovin_life_003 (if u dont belilve me well then fine but i promise i promise this is real, if you check out her myspace profile you can tell it's real)

Here is Lauren Graham's email [email protected] and her URL is www.myspace.com/irish_girl05 (oonce again if you dont belilve me it's ur own fault, u can also tell that lauren's is real if you read her profile, i promie these are real!!!!!!!)

P.S. u might have to capatolize the first letters of there names

on lauren's myspace she said that the email address are for fans so that is how i found them , she also said that she tries to get on her myspace but only gets on when she is not busy, and also that she only reads ONE comment everytime she gets on, and that it is not to be mean but because she's so busy. HER words not mine.

I have searched myspace many many times, these are fans who are making these pages.
Alexis and Lauren would no way have a myspace page, they wouldnt even have time to keep it updated.

Also, you'd know if it them because it would an offical page, not just a standard.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2008, 10:51:44 am »

Alexis Bledel is on the cover and in the August/September issure of Girls Life Magazine with the other gals from 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2'  and she is also in a 2-page feature in the Aughst issure of InStyle magazine.  I have not seen them yet, but this was mentioned in the Gilmore Girls #1 Community site.  They also show photos of Alexis at the Caroline Collective Opening Party that was held last month.  You can see them at...

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/

right now it is the first article showing the cover of GL magazine, but if they add something new, you will have to scroll down a little. 

My daughter just came home from work with the Girls' Life Magazine and the 'Sisterhool' article is five pages.  I have just skimmed over it and it looks pretty good.  The girls talk about their friendships, what their futures hold and why they are thinking about having stunt doubles the next time they do a movie together. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:21:50 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 16, 2008, 06:39:51 pm »

Wow, she looks amazing in that makeup article. And I mean amazing!! She looks older but very beautiful.
Some day i might just go to the store and read that spread Pleased

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 19, 2008, 10:32:27 pm »

ImAGilmoreGirl: I have searched myspace many many times, these are fans who are making these pages.
Alexis and Lauren would no way have a myspace page, they wouldnt even have time to keep it updated.

Also, you'd know if it them because it would an offical page, not just a standard.

Katlyn13579: they do say offical page, and in there myspace it says they dont have time to have one so they only get on a few times a year, i sent a friend request like 4 monhts ago and still have not got them as my friends, but it could be anyone.

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: September 16, 2008, 04:58:09 pm »

It's Alexis' 27th B-day today.

Happy Birthday Alexis!
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 12, 2009, 09:09:55 pm »

Alexis has decided to go back into modeling and has signed with IMG modeling.  This doesn't mean that she will be giving up acting.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:15:05 pm by cherilee13 » Logged

thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: June 12, 2009, 10:09:48 pm »

I think she should act more.  She was really good in that final episode of ER.

Her new films look like they have the potential to be pretty good.  I thought she was OK in the 2nd Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants but the script didn't do anything for her talents.  I hated that line "but he broke my heart".  BLAH!!!!  It was bad.  I'm sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: