GilmoreGirls.org Forum
August 11, 2020, 02:05:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your favorite Rory saying?
"He has much knowledge." - 56 (22.1%)
To Dean "Because I love you, you idiot!" - 97 (38.3%)
Refering to Lor n Chris. "Ladies and Gentlemen the drama king and queen of Conecitcuit." - 100 (39.5%)
Total Voters: 250

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58
  Print  
Author Topic: Rory Gilmore / Alexis Bledel Appreciation  (Read 274723 times)
rory_lover
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: January 11, 2008, 03:04:42 pm »

I have never thought of that. Maybe she is pregnet. I hope not. I don't really like Logan.

RORY IS NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!
GGmaniac_Greece
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 30, 2008, 05:14:56 am »

I really love Alexis!! She is very talented,she's got class and i can't wait to see her in The Sisterhood of the travelling pants 2 and many more movies!! Smiley
Nuttmegg015
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 23, 2008, 02:49:09 pm »

rory is my favorite chacter i love it when she says he has much knowledge i dont know why i do but i doooooo okay i ve said it all
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #828 on: March 15, 2008, 03:25:47 pm »

Just thought I'd share, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera at ShoWest in Las Vegas:

Her eyes are SICK! She's just gorgeous, I miss seeing her every week Sad I'm looking forward to the Sister Pants sequel! Smiley

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 17, 2008, 07:24:24 pm »

^ I know this is the Alexis Appreciation thread (and i do appreciate her), but America Ferrera is super hot!!! Smiley

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 18, 2008, 04:54:26 pm »

Rory does not get pregnat, but her grandmother does find proof of rory having sex, Logan does propoas but rory has a shocking anwser.

roryshmory
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:17 pm »

I love you cute and innocent and young Rory is in Season 1.  I also love how sure matured and finally grew a backbone in later seasons.  (Like, standing up for herself, I mean. It's about time.)
gilmore for life
« Reply #832 on: May 18, 2008, 12:31:16 pm »

I love you cute and innocent and young Rory is in Season 1.  I also love how sure matured and finally grew a backbone in later seasons.  (Like, standing up for herself, I mean. It's about time.)

i so agree
Marieke
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 10, 2008, 09:06:51 am »

she is my favourite character and actress

I loooooooove this photo:

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 12, 2008, 09:03:04 am »

That is a beautiful picture of Alexis.  I don't think that I have ever seen that one before.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 12, 2008, 04:44:23 pm »

I haven't seen it either, it is really beautiful though.
Is it new do you know?

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 12, 2008, 06:29:20 pm »

I don't think it's too new. I'm sure I've seen that photo around for some time now.  She does look very beautiful in it though doesn't she.

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 13, 2008, 09:35:08 am »

I got curious and went hunting for this pricture of Alexis.  I don't know what year it was, but it was from a modeling photoshoot with
Viki Forshee.  If you go to the site 'The Dragon Fly Inn//Your #1 Source for Everything Gilmore Girls', go into Gallery, then modeling/photoshoots, and then to Alexis Bledel, it is at the bottom of the loooong list of photogs she has posed for.  There are a lot of amazing pictures ( and some kind of scarry pics) of Alexis there.  You can find a lot of amazing pics of everyone from GG in this Gallery.
They aren't adding anything new here and haven't for a while now, but they are keeping it up.  I can spend hours at that sight.  Almost as much I spend here. ha ha Cheesy Cheesy

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 14, 2008, 06:24:35 pm »

Ok for the people who dont know yet, I went searching for Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel's REAL myspaces, and I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis Bledel's email address [email protected] and her URL is www.myspace.com/lovin_life_003 (if u dont belilve me well then fine but i promise i promise this is real, if you check out her myspace profile you can tell it's real)

Here is Lauren Graham's email [email protected] and her URL is www.myspace.com/irish_girl05 (oonce again if you dont belilve me it's ur own fault, u can also tell that lauren's is real if you read her profile, i promie these are real!!!!!!!)

P.S. u might have to capatolize the first letters of there names

on lauren's myspace she said that the email address are for fans so that is how i found them , she also said that she tries to get on her myspace but only gets on when she is not busy, and also that she only reads ONE comment everytime she gets on, and that it is not to be mean but because she's so busy. HER words not mine.

katlyn13579
Gilmore Maid

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 14, 2008, 06:27:55 pm »

Oh i forgot, to prove these are REAl look at alexis's myspace and on the picture of her holding the paper in front of her, read it and it will say the exact email and other stuff i gave you.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58
  Print  

Jump to: