GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 24, 2020, 10:25:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 381
  Print  
Author Topic: Literati (Rory and Jess) - He looked it up  (Read 910129 times)
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #4050 on: July 08, 2007, 06:55:51 pm »

Everyone's welcome imo
I agree! Everyone is welcome!
That's what I told her because I agree and I think that she's just what we need to get this thread going! She just wanted to check in case she wasn't going to be welcome here. I dunno I guess she has experience with people being territorial or something. Anyway yeah I look forward to any post she has on here!

I agree also, she & anyone should feel welcome to state their view. So long as someone is just giving their take on it, without being snarky, why not? It only makes it more interesting.
Smiley

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: July 08, 2007, 07:01:40 pm »

What does snarcastic even mean?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4052 on: July 09, 2007, 10:16:02 am »

New-ish video I made  Grin
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T4uWtgqXJIY

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: July 09, 2007, 11:01:07 am »

I love that video!!! I love that song and I love Rory and Jess! Thanks so much, I enjoyed every little second of it! Prettytick!!!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: July 09, 2007, 11:33:25 am »

cool video!!!
I'm not sure what snarkastic means!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: July 09, 2007, 01:06:46 pm »

I love that video!!! I love that song and I love Rory and Jess! Thanks so much, I enjoyed every little second of it! Prettytick!!!

Woo-hoo! Mira is full of love today! Video, song, Rory/Jess! She makes me want to burst into song myself... but i won't, and that is a good thing.   Cheesy

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: July 09, 2007, 01:08:43 pm »

lol!!!
woop woop Rory and Jess we love youuuuu!!!
ok sorry I just felt like saying that!!!
wooh i just realised I have exactly 100 pretty sticks!!! hehe!

x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4057 on: July 09, 2007, 09:37:06 pm »

What does snarcastic even mean?
Sarcastic+Snarky [I think]

It's like saying someone's being smelly and mean.

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Had a bad weekend. =/

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: July 09, 2007, 11:40:37 pm »

What happened?

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: July 10, 2007, 12:04:40 am »

What do you think was Jess' biggest mistake in season3? and why?

I think the whole mess started in season 3 with that stupid lie about the swan, when he told her he was playing football. First off, WHY did she believe him? He hasn't been known to have much of an athletic streak. I also don't remember him being social enough to have "buddies". But, moving on to the 'why' part of the question, you could tell after all the coaching Luke gave him about Rory and Rory asking him to be honest and he STILL lied...you could tell their relationship was sadly going to go downhill from there Undecided When I saw that episode I just knew it was going to be over. And it made me sad. Cry 

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: July 10, 2007, 06:15:27 am »

Awesomely fantabulous video!!!!! I love it!!!! *pretty stick*

What do you think was Jess' biggest mistake in season3? and why?
I think the whole mess started in season 3 with that stupid lie about the swan, when he told her he was playing football. First off, WHY did she believe him? He hasn't been known to have much of an athletic streak. I also don't remember him being social enough to have "buddies". But, moving on to the 'why' part of the question, you could tell after all the coaching Luke gave him about Rory and Rory asking him to be honest and he STILL lied...you could tell their relationship was sadly going to go downhill from there Undecided When I saw that episode I just knew it was going to be over. And it made me sad. Cry 

I think that wast he turning point as well. Sure he was embarrassed about the swan but if anyone would believe him and understand, and mildly mock in the process, it would be Rory. If he didn't realize that or just even chose to ignore it, then he had some learning to do...relationships are a learning process. He learned from that (not exactly right away) and they moved on. And their blowup was at dinner with Emily, not exactly the best place for that kind of stuff...Emily can use anything as a weapon.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:16:36 am by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: July 10, 2007, 09:20:26 am »

Yeah that was a big mistake but i think that in the long run he did really learn from his mistakes and mature. however it take him a couple of years to learn from those mistakes. I guess it was those years that he spend finding himself (ok so i know that sounds majorly corny but he was never really content with his life and everyone knew he could do something good with his life and so he wrote a book -which was what i meant by finding himself). And he did find himself he found what he wanted to do what he wanted do be (it just keeps getting cheesier!) and he started really be happy and satisfied with his life. And that is why I think that now he and Rory could make it work for real if only they had the opportunity.....*hint hint* AS-P get working on that film *cough cough* persuade milo to take part *cough*!

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: July 10, 2007, 09:34:16 am »

Yeah that was a big mistake but i think that in the long run he did really learn from his mistakes and mature. however it take him a couple of years to learn from those mistakes. I guess it was those years that he spend finding himself (ok so i know that sounds majorly corny but he was never really content with his life and everyone knew he could do something good with his life and so he wrote a book -which was what i meant by finding himself). And he did find himself he found what he wanted to do what he wanted do be (it just keeps getting cheesier!) and he started really be happy and satisfied with his life. And that is why I think that now he and Rory could make it work for real if only they had the opportunity.....*hint hint* AS-P get working on that film *cough cough* persuade milo to take part *cough*!

I totally get what you mean (and none of that is cheesy, it's the truth!  Smiley ). Jess truly did get his life together and figured out what he wanted. He certainly turned it around from bad boy troublemaker  Cheesy  When Luke gave him that book about love and relationships, that seemed to have helped him and get him started...it made him go after Rory. And when he came back is season 6 and we found out he wrote a book, that completed the transformation, imo. He helped Rory get her life back together (going back to Yale, reconciling with Lorelai) because I think she helped him get his life together. All of her faith in him really stuck throughout the years and Jess never forgot about it. He gets her and she gets him, and he knew the way she was acting was not who she truly is...just like Rory knew there was more to his bad boy nature. He's not only an author, he's a pusblished author and has come a long way. I'm sure if he and Rory meet again they would give it another shot (that is if Logan doesn't show up first Grin ).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 09:36:14 am by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: July 10, 2007, 09:45:47 am »

Totally!!! In Teach Me Tonight Rory goes on about how Jess can do anything he wanted to and I think that she was right and he did do what he wanted he followed his passion. It was very good. And yeah perhaps if they do meet up again there would be a whole new spark starting between them. or perhaps it would be like when you put a glowing stick in oxygen it glows brighter (if that makes sense???!)

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: July 10, 2007, 12:02:28 pm »

Woo-hoo! Mira is full of love today! Video, song, Rory/Jess! She makes me want to burst into song myself... but i won't, and that is a good thing.   Cheesy

Honey, feel free to sing!!!! I'm always filled with love  Cheesy

And Imy: I think I know what you mean with the glowing stick in oxygen! What a great comparison! Prettystick you for that!

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 381
  Print  

Jump to: