GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 09:21:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much do you hate Logan???
mmm, he's okay.......i guess
I think he's hott!
What a JERK!
Nothing good ever came after he did!
Let's send him to PLUTO!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan Huntzberger Unappreciation  (Read 214523 times)
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: July 18, 2007, 06:13:17 pm »

For some reason, my dad likes Logan! Logan is one of his fav characters. I think he is crazy! He barely knows how much of a jerk Logan is!

lol. my sister loves logan too, and we get in fights all the time.

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2007, 02:57:31 pm »

What also is crazy is that Lorelai is one of my Dad's least favorite characters! She is my favorite!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
GilmOre_fan4life
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 22, 2007, 10:12:23 am »

When Logan first came on the show I loved him and I continued to love throught the whole show, but when he was like pushing Rory to marry him, my love for him greatly decreased.

Babbett: So this is goodbye ?
Lorelai: No this is more like a see ya later
BON VOYAGE
05.15.07 <3
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 22, 2007, 10:18:16 am »

dislike:season5.
HATE: 6
Worst Person in the world: 7

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 22, 2007, 05:02:55 pm »

dislike:season5.
HATE: 6
Worst Person in the world: 7
i actually disagree. i got it the other way around. i really hated him the 1st seasons he was in there because he was very immature and bothered rory way too much. but then i started to like him more when he committed to rory as her bf. however at the last episode i was very mad at him for giving rory a stupid ultimadium. she had just got out of college and he is willing to throw away a 2 year relationship because she doesnt want to get married(even though i'd wished she would of said yes).

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 22, 2007, 06:04:36 pm »

... i really hated him the 1st seasons he was in there because he was very immature and bothered rory way too much. but then i started to like him more when he committed to rory as her bf. however at the last episode i was very mad at him for giving rory a stupid ultimadium. she had just got out of college and he is willing to throw away a 2 year relationship because she doesnt want to get married(even though i'd wished she would of said yes).

I agree that Logan did improve as a boyfriend to Rory during seasons 6 & 7. He became a loyal boyfriend, after his earlier problems with being a non-loyal creep. But i personally always found his smug personality to be annoying and i am glad Rory turned down his proposal/ultimatum. I did not like the way the proposal was done, but it was typical in a way that Logan was thinking primarily of his own life & future, and only secondarily thinking where Rory would fit into it. He had his own plans all laid-out and it was up to Rory to fit herself into them or say goodbye.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 22, 2007, 06:10:34 pm »

I agree with gg4life07 (Sorry, I don't know your name,  Tongue).  Sometimes in the seventh season, I almost started turning toward Logan.  I hated him in the first two, but my friend and I (we email indepth arguments about every weekly episode) found ourselves liking Logan at some parts.  However, then he would do something, and push him right back down.  See here.

I felt bad for Logan, because I'm actually enjoying him now.  If he keeps up this great whatever he's got, I'll actually like him.  Hm.
I am certainly liking Logan more.

That was me and Elizabeth during "I'm A Kayak, Here Me Roar" but then here we see us falling back into our old Logan-bashing ways.

I am hating Logan again. Period.  He is not handling this well.  Rory just had an interview with the New York Times and needs him to go to a babyshower.  So he goes to Vegas.  Grr.
Rory seemed mad at Logan.  (He moves down a few spaces on my list, just jetting off like that.)

Just one episode later.  He tries a lot in the seventh season, we weren't fuming whenever he came onscreen, but we ended up not loving him.

IMO, he was way worse in the 5 and 6, than the 7.  He did a lot better in the second half of six, after the bridesmaids thing, but I still don't like him.  At all.

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -17

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2007, 06:23:22 pm »

i like logan!

*im awesome*
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 22, 2007, 06:28:53 pm »

he is hot!

*im awesome*
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 23, 2007, 02:21:08 pm »

i like logan!
he is hot!

STICK TO YOUR OWN MOTHERF***ING THREADS...excuse me I'm a wee bit on the sour side today.  Tongue

I thought Logan improved in season 6, even though I still despised his character, but faltered again in season 7 when he was acting all weird (especially with teh odd sandwich thing). I think he proved to the audience he was too unpredicatable to be an adequete husband for Rory.

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2007, 01:20:20 pm »

sry. i mean i think is is kinda evil, lol. but i do think he is hot!

*im awesome*
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 28, 2007, 08:15:06 pm »

Rorylovesjess, you do not have to be that mean about it!

#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2007, 12:24:00 pm »

I sorta agree w/ rorylovesjess. I mean this is the logan UNappreciation thread. it would help to stick to your own thread. and we all hate logan!

YEAH!
He stunkk everytime i saw him. he was at that stupid party emily threw for rory and HE messed everything up! he is lower then dirt, no wait I like dirt. he is lover than emily's additude!

~#1DeanLover
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2007, 11:56:06 pm »

I HATE LOGAN!!!

#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 31, 2007, 11:15:33 am »

Love the pic!

~#1DeanLover
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  

Jump to: