GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 08:36:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much do you hate Logan???
mmm, he's okay.......i guess
I think he's hott!
What a JERK!
Nothing good ever came after he did!
Let's send him to PLUTO!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan Huntzberger Unappreciation  (Read 214511 times)
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: July 18, 2007, 06:13:17 pm »

For some reason, my dad likes Logan! Logan is one of his fav characters. I think he is crazy! He barely knows how much of a jerk Logan is!

lol. my sister loves logan too, and we get in fights all the time.

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2007, 02:57:31 pm »

What also is crazy is that Lorelai is one of my Dad's least favorite characters! She is my favorite!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
GilmOre_fan4life
Town Resident

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: July 22, 2007, 10:12:23 am »

When Logan first came on the show I loved him and I continued to love throught the whole show, but when he was like pushing Rory to marry him, my love for him greatly decreased.

Babbett: So this is goodbye ?
Lorelai: No this is more like a see ya later
BON VOYAGE
05.15.07 <3
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 22, 2007, 10:18:16 am »

dislike:season5.
HATE: 6
Worst Person in the world: 7

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: July 22, 2007, 05:02:55 pm »

dislike:season5.
HATE: 6
Worst Person in the world: 7
i actually disagree. i got it the other way around. i really hated him the 1st seasons he was in there because he was very immature and bothered rory way too much. but then i started to like him more when he committed to rory as her bf. however at the last episode i was very mad at him for giving rory a stupid ultimadium. she had just got out of college and he is willing to throw away a 2 year relationship because she doesnt want to get married(even though i'd wished she would of said yes).

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 22, 2007, 06:04:36 pm »

... i really hated him the 1st seasons he was in there because he was very immature and bothered rory way too much. but then i started to like him more when he committed to rory as her bf. however at the last episode i was very mad at him for giving rory a stupid ultimadium. she had just got out of college and he is willing to throw away a 2 year relationship because she doesnt want to get married(even though i'd wished she would of said yes).

I agree that Logan did improve as a boyfriend to Rory during seasons 6 & 7. He became a loyal boyfriend, after his earlier problems with being a non-loyal creep. But i personally always found his smug personality to be annoying and i am glad Rory turned down his proposal/ultimatum. I did not like the way the proposal was done, but it was typical in a way that Logan was thinking primarily of his own life & future, and only secondarily thinking where Rory would fit into it. He had his own plans all laid-out and it was up to Rory to fit herself into them or say goodbye.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 22, 2007, 06:10:34 pm »

I agree with gg4life07 (Sorry, I don't know your name,  Tongue).  Sometimes in the seventh season, I almost started turning toward Logan.  I hated him in the first two, but my friend and I (we email indepth arguments about every weekly episode) found ourselves liking Logan at some parts.  However, then he would do something, and push him right back down.  See here.

I felt bad for Logan, because I'm actually enjoying him now.  If he keeps up this great whatever he's got, I'll actually like him.  Hm.
I am certainly liking Logan more.

That was me and Elizabeth during "I'm A Kayak, Here Me Roar" but then here we see us falling back into our old Logan-bashing ways.

I am hating Logan again. Period.  He is not handling this well.  Rory just had an interview with the New York Times and needs him to go to a babyshower.  So he goes to Vegas.  Grr.
Rory seemed mad at Logan.  (He moves down a few spaces on my list, just jetting off like that.)

Just one episode later.  He tries a lot in the seventh season, we weren't fuming whenever he came onscreen, but we ended up not loving him.

IMO, he was way worse in the 5 and 6, than the 7.  He did a lot better in the second half of six, after the bridesmaids thing, but I still don't like him.  At all.

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -17

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 22, 2007, 06:23:22 pm »

i like logan!

*im awesome*
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 22, 2007, 06:28:53 pm »

he is hot!

*im awesome*
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 23, 2007, 02:21:08 pm »

i like logan!
he is hot!

STICK TO YOUR OWN MOTHERF***ING THREADS...excuse me I'm a wee bit on the sour side today.  Tongue

I thought Logan improved in season 6, even though I still despised his character, but faltered again in season 7 when he was acting all weird (especially with teh odd sandwich thing). I think he proved to the audience he was too unpredicatable to be an adequete husband for Rory.

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2007, 01:20:20 pm »

sry. i mean i think is is kinda evil, lol. but i do think he is hot!

*im awesome*
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 28, 2007, 08:15:06 pm »

Rorylovesjess, you do not have to be that mean about it!

#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2007, 12:24:00 pm »

I sorta agree w/ rorylovesjess. I mean this is the logan UNappreciation thread. it would help to stick to your own thread. and we all hate logan!

YEAH!
He stunkk everytime i saw him. he was at that stupid party emily threw for rory and HE messed everything up! he is lower then dirt, no wait I like dirt. he is lover than emily's additude!

~#1DeanLover
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2007, 11:56:06 pm »

I HATE LOGAN!!!

#1DeanLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 24

I love Dean, and I am insane!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 31, 2007, 11:15:33 am »

Love the pic!

~#1DeanLover
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  

Jump to: