GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 10:35:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much do you hate Logan???
mmm, he's okay.......i guess
I think he's hott!
What a JERK!
Nothing good ever came after he did!
Let's send him to PLUTO!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan Huntzberger Unappreciation  (Read 211725 times)
maverick_dreamer
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 02, 2007, 02:37:26 am »

Personally, my thing is anyone but Logan. I really do not want Rory with anyone. I like her friendship with Jess, when they dated I found him just as bad as Logan at times. Though I do believe her relationship with Jess was really important and helped her grow up intellectually. I liked her with Dean, though other than them growing apart I really absolutely hated them being together after it ruined a marriage.
To stay on track: Just watched the latest episode, all I can think is: He can blow off steam with his friends? Yet couldn't do the curtesy of going to her BEST FRIENDS BABY SHOWER. Even for say an hour? I understand he was upset. I could understand if he stayed home and wallowed in self pity. But that made me the most infuriated, but perhaps that is also a reflection of my own intolerance but I just found it very insensitive. "I can't even go to a baby shower for an hour to keep my mind off things, but titty bars and booze and gambling.."
I think I need to be male to appreciate it right?
amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 02, 2007, 11:12:40 am »

a little off topic but does everyone hear want rory to be with jess???

i dont think everyone does as a whole. I think a lot of people prefer Jess to Logan.
It wasnt a group decision or anything  Wink

srry i was just wondering because so many people are saying things like "i hate logan and i wish she was with jess" (of course not phrased exactly like that).

lol its alright.

Grin

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 03, 2007, 09:43:26 am »

"I'm going to Vegas with Colin and Finn" (or something like that)

Hmmm...Logan was starting to show some promise...i almost started liking him  Shocked

but then this happened. What and immature way to deal with your problems. Why would he go to vegas? he just lost millions of $ and now he's going to waste more money?

OMG...what if mitchum learns about this and thinks that rory isn't "doing her job" (keeping logan in line) and then ruins her chances at the new york times? I think i would scream.

I never liked the huntzberger family much...who names their daughter honor?  Huh

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 04, 2007, 05:12:11 pm »

"I'm going to Vegas with Colin and Finn" (or something like that)

Hmmm...Logan was starting to show some promise...i almost started liking him  Shocked

but then this happened. What and immature way to deal with your problems. Why would he go to vegas? he just lost millions of $ and now he's going to waste more money?

My feelings exactly.  Just as he was starting to look not terrible, he does this.  Well, at least he's not truly changing.  I don't know if that's good or bad, but at least he's consistant. 

Personally, my thing is anyone but Logan. I really do not want Rory with anyone. I like her friendship with Jess, when they dated I found him just as bad as Logan at times. Though I do believe her relationship with Jess was really important and helped her grow up intellectually.

A little off: Yes, i agree.  I think I liked Jess more as Rory's friend than her boyfriend.  I lilked him more in season 2 than season 3.  And he was as bad as Logan at times.   

So: Logan...right now I'm back to really not liking him...just as he was moving up in my 'book.'   Angry to you, Logan Huntzberger. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 07, 2007, 05:50:32 pm »

Yeah, I kinda think this thread needs more people who DONT necessarily like Jess as well as Logan, it makes the Logan Unappreciation thread more credible (even though I myself am pure Literati Wink)

But yeah, Logan going to "blow off steam" annoys me almost as much as rory taking him back AGAIN with the snap pf her manicured nails. I don't care anymore if Rory gets another boyfirend, even if MIlo did suddenly agree to come back. I think Rory needs a few good years by herself learning what life is like and enjoying being a single women at the New York Times. I think that's what she needs...NOT LOGAN's scrawny butt dragging her down. 

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2007, 11:54:32 am »

definitly she needs to step back from her life and gain some perspective think about her future because right now all I see in her future is being dragged around to parties with Logan and then marrying him and becoming an 'Emily Gilmore' kind of wife which really isn't how I would like her to end up and I don't think anyone wants her to end up as an emily!!
I also think that headliners will take us more seriously if we weren't all Literati!
I am always trying to find some good points about Logan and i came to this conclusion- I think that they wrote Logan to be so awful because they didn't expect him to be a long-term boyfriend so maybe the writers didn't even think he is the guy for Rory i guess that's why they are trying to change him but I think it's too late to change him he's that bad!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 09, 2007, 05:34:23 pm »

DONT LIKE LOGAN  Angry!!

<3Alison LeAnn.
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 11, 2007, 03:29:30 pm »

In this last week's episode:  Nothing happened in Vegas, darn.  But he did lose respect in my eyes for skipping off to Vegas and coming back all horrible and snippy.  And then he thinks quitting his dad's business will make everything alright?  No way.  Why did Rory say it was after "talking" about it with him?  Grrr...I was hoping she wouldn't say it was okay and break up.  Wishful thoughts.   :Smiley

And I'm rewatching season five, and I actually (gasp) liked him before he and Rory kissed/went out, but as soon as they did, nope, no way.  Then began this hate.  And it still is here, two years later.  So yeah, that's all I have to say.  Logan needs to leave. 

Grace Cheesy

gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 11, 2007, 05:07:19 pm »

hate hate hate him Angry

<3Alison LeAnn.
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:32 am »

There is one and only one episode where I don't hate Logan and it's the one where they jump off the scaffolding together at the LDB thing because he's quite nice to her but we soon find out that's all fake and he's really just a snob!
and there is one good thing about Logan and that is Finn because even if you hate Logan you gotta love Finn. Finn is an Australian Jude Law look-alike with a great sense of humour so for that i really like Finn however when it comes to Logan i hate him!!!!!

gilmore_luver_07
Chilton Graduate

gilmore girls<3

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 12, 2007, 06:29:36 pm »

I really dont like him in any eppy hes blechy.

<3Alison LeAnn.
IvyGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 13, 2007, 05:53:31 pm »

All right, so I'm new here but I'm going to play devils advocate here....None of the boys are perfect. However at least they are making progress and having a relationship gain facets and depth with Logan. Life's not perfect, people aren't perfect, but the characters show they care for eachother and are willing to compromise to stay to gether... things which neither Jess or Dean seemed willing to do. And I'm sorry but those who said the only guy good for Rory is Jess are you forgetting all the crap he's pulled in the past? Logan is a spoiled brat but he's trying and he owns up to his mistakes...he may take a while but he does, and I think that shows integretry. I think Logan is a great charachter, well rounded and interesting. I want to see Rory and Logan last.
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 13, 2007, 06:58:43 pm »

All right, so I'm new here but I'm going to play devils advocate here....None of the boys are perfect. However at least they are making progress and having a relationship gain facets and depth with Logan. Life's not perfect, people aren't perfect, but the characters show they care for eachother and are willing to compromise to stay to gether... things which neither Jess or Dean seemed willing to do. And I'm sorry but those who said the only guy good for Rory is Jess are you forgetting all the crap he's pulled in the past? Logan is a spoiled brat but he's trying and he owns up to his mistakes...he may take a while but he does, and I think that shows integretry. I think Logan is a great charachter, well rounded and interesting. I want to see Rory and Logan last.

Welcome to the boards! 

I realize that Logan is not perfect, Jess is not perfect, and Dean is not perfect.  And although Logan has changed, he still continues to bother me in many ways.  Although I disagree that Dean or Jess weren't willing to compromise, there were several times when they both did...just as much as Logan. 

I can completely respect your opinions, but I disagree with them.  I do not like Logan for who is was, and who he has become.  Maybe bringing Rory out of her shell was a good thing, but the way he did it angers me a lot.  He is just one of those people I just cannot stand. 

Grace Cheesy

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 14, 2007, 09:17:28 am »

Maybe Logan will improve (and i guess he kinda has slightly) but I still don't like him as a boyfriend for Rory and that's got nothing to do with my opinions on the other guys in GG it's just about my feelings towards Logan. And i don't think that anyone on GG is perfect especially not Rory's boyfriends they do a lot of wrong and so does Rory so really it's not because i like Jess or anything it's just because I hate Logan.
I never really liked Logan however I didn't hate him as much when he and Rory were just kinda friends but he was still rude and snobbish then too but atleast he wasn't around as often!

rorylovesjess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 52

Plz call me Maddie...

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 15, 2007, 03:11:36 pm »

I liked Rory, and I never believed she was so far into her shell that she was in like, social trouble or something. She didn't Logan to "save" her, she was just fine where she was...

banner made by unseen_shadows

Literati~JavaJunkie~Hamburger Hater~Flyswatter
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45
  Print  

Jump to: