Mrs. Kim unappreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 11:56:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV
475988 Posts in 1571 Topics by 115161 Members
Latest Member: DToRot

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Unappreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Mrs. Kim unappreciation
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mrs. Kim unappreciation  (Read 3581 times)
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 05:22:21 pm »

gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 05:23:08 pm »

mis kim is so strict and mean.ugh

SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 321

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 10:23:13 pm »

Mrs. Kim is a character that doesn't know how to compromise.. everything has to be her way or never be at all. It's well known that a character like that is going to lose  by that attitude more than gaining and that came so clear when Lane moved out. Mrs. Kim was broken but didn't show it in a clear way. She is that kind of person who doesn't show her true feelings, could it be because that will make her seem weak?! She is a very scary woman and I think she wants people to see her that way because that will make her feel strong and so she can carry on in raising Lane alone as a single mom ( or so I assume).. She is so grumpy and controlling and that's never good..

Fair to say that with all her bad attitude, we can't imagine the show without her!  Wink

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
gilmoregirlfreak
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 07:54:18 am »

Mrs. Kim is a character that doesn't know how to compromise.. everything has to be her way or never be at all. It's well known that a character like that is going to lose  by that attitude more than gaining and that came so clear when Lane moved out. Mrs. Kim was broken but didn't show it in a clear way. She is that kind of person who doesn't show her true feelings, could it be because that will make her seem weak?! She is a very scary woman and I think she wants people to see her that way because that will make her feel strong and so she can carry on in raising Lane alone as a single mom ( or so I assume).. She is so grumpy and controlling and that's never good..

Fair to say that with all her bad attitude, we can't imagine the show without her!  Wink
true.shes acutly 1 of my fav characters i just made the board because i wanted  2 make a board and i noticed we didnt have an unnapration board 4 her

Edelweiss
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 09:42:33 am »

One thing to consider with Mrs. Kim is the fact that she is Korean and Korean culture and American culture are two very differnet things. Is her attitude a product of the culture she was raised in? Many people think Koreans are mean because they dont smile as often as American or British people... but that is just their culture. It is not in their culture to always have a big grin plastered on their face. Girls in Asia are taught very different things than girls in America. Honor and obedience are two very sacred things to Asian families.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: