GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 11:46:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.22 - Bon Voyage  (Read 526703 times)
minminin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

My Man

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 16, 2007, 09:40:53 pm »

there should have been more to the show then there was i am a not happy with the ending it was a lit down after all the great show up to that point.. i mean chris should have been in it.. it was him daughter who was leaving and all.  they could have put more though into it. .that what i think anyway.

min

SuPeR StAr FaN MiN
Canuck
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:45 pm »

I must say that I did like Taylor's speech at the end! The looks on everyone's faces was priceless.

'I am having a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt. WHO would like a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt?
minminin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

My Man

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2007, 10:13:56 pm »

it was way to personal for me.. i mean that was just wrong...but to each it own..

SuPeR StAr FaN MiN
scrsftbalgrl19
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

I LOVE GiLmOrE gRls!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2007, 10:34:58 pm »

it was way to personal for me.. i mean that was just wrong...but to each it own..
What was way too personal? I don't catch yur drift.

Lorelai: Luke.. will you marry me?
Luke: What?
Lorelai: Luke... will you.
Luke: Yes
Lorelai: Well you don't have to answer so
Lorelai: Well you can take a minute to
Luke: No
joolzp
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 16, 2007, 10:43:43 pm »

Well.....I recorded the show so got to watch Bon Voyage at 11, and I must say that I actually liked how it came over. Sorta low-key, suitably emotional and I thought the actors did great jobs of playing it exactly right for their characters. Apart from the Lorelai ironing scene (when I wept with the irony of it all) I loved the scene with Lane and Rory on the porch. ok Chris wasn't there, but then so often he isn't! And I also love that we know that Luke and Lor are meant for each other.
I suppose you all noticed that the last scene is the same as Episode 1, Season 1.....what am I saying...of course you all do!!!!!
Now I need a Lauren Graham retrospective......

scrsftbalgrl19
Stars Hollow Tourist

I LOVE GiLmOrE gRls!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 16, 2007, 10:47:54 pm »

I suppose you all noticed that the last scene is the same as Episode 1, Season 1.....what am I saying...of course you all do!!!!!
Now I need a Lauren Graham retrospective......
Yeah... we realized the scene. I thought it was pretty neat though that they put that scene at the begining and end of the series.

Lorelai: Luke.. will you marry me?
Luke: What?
Lorelai: Luke... will you.
Lorelai: Well you don't have to answer so
Lorelai: Well you can take a minute to
Luke: No
gilmoregirl0034
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

ABC family at 5 and CW tuesdays at 8!! my favorite

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2007, 03:34:18 am »

I am going to be upset for a while!!! Undecided Sad Cry Angry

"I have absolutely no intrest in changing myself in order for people to like me more.... I'm in a very good, healthy place.  I've got an amazing family.  I have a wonderful job, and people aren't sick of me yet."
04/16/2003 -Shannen Doherty
CRUSADERS
Not ready to say Goodbye to Gilmore Girls!!!
Abandon
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 17, 2007, 05:58:10 am »

man - how did they cancel this  Angry

I'm 38 y/o male and I don't cry - but this last one got me weeping. They had just gotten the writing back on track after a dodgy S6, and it was shaping up so well. later half of S7 was right back on form - I can't beleive that this is it.

I feel I lost a close friend.

Huh
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 17, 2007, 06:03:21 am »

yeah i noticed that it ended the same as the Pilot did and I was like to brother 'oh my gosh it's the same ending as the very first episode' I got very excited!!! lol

The Luke and Lorelai kiss was so sweet- It only took them a whole season but they got there!!!

This was a good ending to such an amazing show however there are still some loose ends left open.

It's Ended FOREVER Cry

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Simply Cynical
Diner Regular

Community Points: -32

Can you please tell me why you're snarking me?

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 17, 2007, 06:22:50 am »

I started crying during the theme song, and while I may have laughed here or there (Gum buddies/backing out with the tables) I was bawling for most of the eppie. Especially when I notcied Luke gave Lorelai the necklace and it was the same end angle and everything...

I'm totally about to cry again... I can't believe it's over.

-Giggler..
Stars Hollow Tourist

-- Laughing is is my hobbiie. x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2007, 06:26:52 am »

I haven't seen it yet, (I wish I lived in the US!) but reading your comments I can't wait.

the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2007, 06:27:39 am »

omg. so, this episode was not at all what i expected. but, it wasn't bad. i did cry...can't help it. lol.  i think that the final scene being the same as the first was really awesome. i read the interview so i knew it was gonna happen like that but, they did a good job...

oh! i was playing the GG drinking game with bottles of water and my little sister....it rained is Stars Hollow and I chugged 3 WHOLE bottles of water. lol. we take that game very seriously.

it's on again on sunday nite! i am going to watch it again even though i taped it!1
Gilmoreluver
Stars Hollow Tourist

Lorelai "Hi....personal"

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2007, 06:39:45 am »

WOW!! I am sad!!!! I luv GG's!! I cried too on the last episode!!! It was a good ending though, cuz Rory accomplished what she always wanted & Lor & luke ended up together what is what we always wanted too!! I luv the fact that not only did it mirror Episode 1 season 1, but also that the show started w/Lor walking thru town and into Lukes. And the show ended at Lukes!! (All bout Lukes!!) Also, to help the sadness, I keep telling myself............Gilmore girls was the kind of show that felt real. It felt like these were actual characters/people, in an actual town, living actual lives. Like if you went to Conn. to "Stars Hollow" that is what you'd find!! (However,. I am still going to Conn.-Washington Depot to see what inspired the show to be set after that town and to see if Stars Hollow really is like it!!) Anyways, because the show is SO real, if it had an 'ending' that would not make sense!! Just like our lives don't end, theres will not either!! It never felt like a fake show. It's like we were a fly on the wall in that town for 7 yrs and now no longer can we be a fly on the wall. Like the lives in Stars Hollow will all still go on, the only diff is we can no longer view it!!!!!   SO SAD!!!!!!

Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 17, 2007, 08:02:05 am »

^^yes we were a fly on the wall but now we must fly away and find another town to spy on! But none of the other tv towns are as wacky as Stars Hollow
Sad

This episode was hilarious at the same time as being tear-jerking!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
Gilmoreluver
Stars Hollow Tourist

Lorelai "Hi....personal"

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2007, 08:29:41 am »

Yeah...i know!!!! I'm not really interested on 'spying' into any other towns at this moment anyways!!!! I am really gonna miss GG's!! I guess I'll have to live off the DVD sets (I already do now!!) for the rest of my life!!!!  :Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62
  Print  

Jump to: