7.22 - Bon Voyage
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 12:11:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
475981 Posts in 1571 Topics by 100639 Members
Latest Member: EWallis

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Episode Discussion
| |-+  Season 7
| | |-+  7.22 - Bon Voyage
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62 Print
Author Topic: 7.22 - Bon Voyage  (Read 177688 times)
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 448

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 07:57:31 am »

Well, today is the day. The day Gilmore fans have been dreading, the series finale. It's hard to believe that it's actually happening but we have so many memories from this show that will last long after it's gone.

Everyone, enjoy tonight's episode. Laugh, cry, relax, eat junk food, cherish the hour, sing the theme song when it comes on, marvel at the characters once more, and just don't let the hour go by without enjoying one last trip to Stars Hollow.

Sad My thoughts exactly.

I just can't believe that tonight is it.. after the news was out 2 weeks ago about the finale I just couldn't get over it. Now the fact that's its tonight, is just.. Undecided At least we will all have eachother.

Still.. I'll have the tissues ready.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
jordankreationz
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 08:59:27 am »

Well, today is the day. The day Gilmore fans have been dreading, the series finale. It's hard to believe that it's actually happening but we have so many memories from this show that will last long after it's gone.

Everyone, enjoy tonight's episode. Laugh, cry, relax, eat junk food, cherish the hour, sing the theme song when it comes on, marvel at the characters once more, and just don't let the hour go by without enjoying one last trip to Stars Hollow.

I'm so sad. But at least I'll always have a Lorelai. My daughter named my Granddaughter that when she was born last month. I know all 3 of us will be here tonight watching the last episode crying (the grandkid just cuz that's what she does but still...) I will never love Tuesday nights again.  Cry

Beky
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

Forever L&L

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 09:30:22 am »

I still have hope of a new season, and i will be always because gilmore girls can't end it´s impossible, 7 years can go away in one day...Maybe we get luky and we get another season.
Because to end gilmore girls like that is to end it bad. I need time to say goodbye, I need to really see that they are gone.
How are things??Do you think that we can get a new season??

Beky =)
Baby
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

~JavaJunkie~ & ~Literati~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 09:57:16 am »

I don't think, we can get a new season. I think Lauren is done with the show( because of her interview....) . She and Alexis will never return. But it's just my opinion. What do the others think???
tidbitofnothin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

the perfect storm of genetics and caffiene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 10:06:30 am »

Tonight isn't a funeral for Stars Hollow. It is a wake, Uncle Louie style. And as they say, isn't it better after all to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all? We have seven years of memories to keep us company. What of those poor souls who weren't inducted as honorary citizens of Stars Hollow? They have no such comfort. When their favorite shows end, it will likely be an emotion of mild disappointment. Who are we to mourn, when we've been blessed with a whole town (and private school, and university) of crazies to love for the past seven years?

I am sad, but also celebrating seven years of triumph! How many shows can say they defined the lives of their audience? Not many, I warrant!

Richard: Focus, please.
Lorelai: I am a camera.
darkmoon117
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 10:48:20 am »

I'm so upset and almost feel like crying, but then I just remember all of those great laughs that Gilmre has given me throughout the years. Then I want to cry knowing I won't be laughing at anything new anymore. I'm a mix of emotions and I think that's ok with me.

I am just glad that gg is not ending in a horrific way, it will not fall into the horrible series finale crack that usually follows the wb shows. (Dawsons Creek?? Felicity??)
Goodbye Gilmore Girls, You changed my life in some ways and it's sad to let you go, but I agree with:

And as they say, isn't it better after all to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all?
[/size]
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 11:04:18 am »

I have to admit that I am picky about TV shows. I tend to only watch so many and honestly there are only two I watch every week. Gilmore Girls was one of them. We all tuned in every week to watch these two girls grow up and go through the struggles of life. We have watched them fall in love and make their dreams come true. We have laughed, cried, and cheered  as the seasons have gone on. And tonight all those things will be done again. This isn't the end of our girls because they will live on not just in your hearts but in our imaginations. We can each write our own true GG ending. What we hope and want for Lorelai and Rory.

So tonight as you watch the last episode of Gilmore Girls raise your coffee cup, tea cup, or wine glass and toast to a wonderful 7 seasons. To Lorelai, Rory, Sookie, Luke, Lane, Liz, Jess, Dean, Taylor, Miss Patty, Babbette, Morry, Kirk, Lulu, Caser, Zach, Brian, Gill, Mrs. Kim, Logan, Honor, Emily, Richard, Christopher, Gigi, Jason, and the rest of the Star Hollow!!  Drink

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

soxgrrl33
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 12:27:01 pm »

So true, im sad reading that over! there aren't enough good tv shows left. i'm also kind of picky, the medical shows creep me out, stuff like supernatural , and shows that are there soley to mock people don't appeal to me either. gilmore girls was a perfect tv show. and tonight it ends. :-(
~*SailorMoonFan*~
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

We are not what you think we are, we are golden!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 12:58:01 pm »

Tonights episode will be sooooo big that...

The government will close. Flags will fly at half mast.Barbara Streisand will give her final concert...again.
Now, the pope has previous plans, but he's trying to get out of them. However, Elvis and Jim Morrison are comeing, and they're bringing chips  Grin Grin

Gilmore Girls...forever in our hearts

Narco:Because I love you, you idiot!

~This one's for the girls~
GGsCoffeeCup
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

binks!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 01:09:54 pm »

Wacka, wacka woo…tonight is the finale of GG.  The end all to end all…the poodles shall come out en masse and all shall bow down in their plentitude.  The pickles shall stink no longer and In Omnia Peratus will quietly take its place among the tombstones of other once alive and now dead societies (brigades).  Umbrellas will retire and four words will be spoken that have been forgotten going on three years now.

No one will unapologetically mock. 

The rocket will launch…

Amen.

(I wrote this to my boyfriend today...)

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 448

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 01:57:57 pm »

Tonights episode will be sooooo big that...

The government will close. Flags will fly at half mast.Barbara Streisand will give her final concert...again.
Now, the pope has previous plans, but he's trying to get out of them. However, Elvis and Jim Morrison are comeing, and they're bringing chips  Grin Grin

Gilmore Girls...forever in our hearts

Aw that was cute. Smiley As well as the post by GGsCoffeeCup. Nice little pick me ups that made me laugh considering how depressing it is to think about tonights episode. There's this girl in my math class that's also quite into the show but sadly she doesn't come anymore and I've just been dying to talk to her about the show..

6 hours and 2 minutes.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
HungryMuffin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

No matter what, He will love her forever.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 02:19:38 pm »

Wow. I still can't believe it's over. Sad
There's nothing about Logan or anything!? That's sad.
I'm never going to know who Rory ends up with, or if Lorelai marries Luke.
I can't believe they're are going to end liek this. They should go out with a huge bang!

GilmoreAddict7899
Diner Chef

Community Points: 399

in Omnia Paratus...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 02:23:02 pm »

Im so excited for this episode but im also dreading it! I dont want to see them go and this doesnt really seem like an ending to the show! It's like they rushed it just to make it fit. I wish Rory and Logan were together, wjhy did they do that?-I could have been happy!

Java Junkie-Litliner.....Kim =)
rory876
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 02:28:17 pm »

what do these mean?

Java Junkie: Flyswatter: Headliner: Literi: Spunky: Noddie: Foodie:

Java Junkie is for Lorelai and Luke, right?

Headliner- Rory and Logan?

Spunky- Spioler Junkie?

Thats all I know, care to fill me in?
Im SOOOOO SAD for tonight, Ive seen all the seasons exept for seven, beacause Im not allowed(Im 13, its a little dirty.) but I bet I can convince my mom to let me cry with her tonight.

When I heard Gilmore Girls will not be coming back, I literaly had to sit down. This was a show that has changed my life forever. Not only has it altered my views of the world in general, but has opened my eyes to new and exiting posibilities. Gilmore Girls is show with a purpose. Not only does it carry a message, but also shows us life from another prespective. When we have no reason to get up in the morning, we can rely on the fact that Gilmore Girls will always be in our hearts, and minds(and on DVD  Wink). We hoped for an 8th season, and our hopes were soured. We fought for the right to renew our show, but we lost. Keep all the ties Gilmroe Girls has made. Keep all the friendships this show has produced. Please continue with your hopes and dreams for season eight. As the song My little corner of the world proclaims - Dream little dreams in my little corner of the world. Gilmore Girls is our little corner of the world. Dream little dreams.

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!
Canuck
Town Resident

Community Points: 9

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 02:29:45 pm »

Im so excited for this episode but im also dreading it! I dont want to see them go and this doesnt really seem like an ending to the show! It's like they rushed it just to make it fit. I wish Rory and Logan were together, wjhy did they do that?-I could have been happy!

It totally feels rushed. They could've at least done 2 more episodes to raise it to 24 episodes; or a 2 hour finale!

'I am having a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt. WHO would like a Gooseberry and Cinnamon yogourt?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: