Jess Mariano / Milo Ventimiglia Appreciation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2017, 07:09:47 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp
476533 Posts in 1593 Topics by 19873 Members
Latest Member: MadeleineF

DVD7
Copperboom! Season seven DVD sets are now on sale!
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  GilmoreGirls.org Forum
|-+  Gilmore Girls
| |-+  Cast and Characters
| | |-+  Appreciation Threads
| | | |-+  Jess Mariano / Milo Ventimiglia Appreciation
Poll
Question: Do you think Jess should return for good?
Yes! - 158 (43.8%)
No! - 38 (10.5%)
No! He's not good enough for Rory! - 37 (10.2%)
Yes! If she can't have Dean, Jess is the next best thing! - 15 (4.2%)
Jess is so fine! Let's bring him back! - 113 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 356

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 Print
Author Topic: Jess Mariano / Milo Ventimiglia Appreciation  (Read 466502 times)
SilverPink
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3840 on: August 15, 2008, 05:18:06 pm »

Oh my god I love him more than ever after reading that entire list lol
Sannsaa
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: September 11, 2008, 03:22:40 pm »

Eww I dislike Hayden. In my opinion, he was better of with Alexis...
They made a cuter couple. A shame they broke up  Undecided

Lorelai: I heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter!

Literati <3
billmask92
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: September 12, 2008, 09:39:09 am »

Eww I dislike Hayden. In my opinion, he was better of with Alexis...
They made a cuter couple. A shame they broke up  Undecided

Me to to be honest, im not a big fan of hers.
But im happy hes happy.

100% Java Junkie
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: September 27, 2008, 02:26:45 pm »

hello Milo lovers,

it's been a while since i've been online-- probably over 8 months!! i started to get withdrawal symptoms recently though plus today i watched the Rory/Jess ILY episode and oh my gosh i still wonder 'why didn't she say ily back?'  i would have!!

but this thread is not as alive as i  remember it! so i think we need more pictures!!

honkifuluvGG - thanks for that link it was funny -- and wow I love Milo!! i'd forgotten how much i love him lol.

here come so oh so buff pictures for all milo/jess lovers enjoyment!! yay--

gosh he looks grown up in this one!--

Now one from the good old days!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
thevoid99
Diner Regular

Community Points: 19

Shame on our dirty little hearts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3844 on: September 27, 2008, 03:39:58 pm »

He really needs to be in the Gilmore Girls movie once it gets off the ground.  Heroes got off to a messy start.  Future Peter is not very popular with fans and the storylines already being made is ridiculous.  I think I like Milo more as Jess Mariano. 
billmask92
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: September 28, 2008, 12:56:35 pm »

He does need to be in the film seen as Rory doesnt have anyone in the lst ep, he is the right person to come back. Im not a big fan of future peter but i love Peter in gereral. I dont want him to leave heroes to be in the film, i just dont think it would be right for him.

100% Java Junkie
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: September 28, 2008, 01:29:13 pm »

So are they actually going ahead with the film because last time I was on here it was only a rumour...Huh

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: November 22, 2008, 06:39:24 pm »

So, this thread is kind of dead....but Heroes?  Peter?  Milo's been hot and all, but I can't watch Heroes anymore.  So.

Are he and Hayden still dating?

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
thevoid99
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3848 on: November 23, 2008, 12:12:57 pm »

I do think Milo is a very good actor and very talented but (please excuse my language) but I think Heroes really f*cking sucks! 

I'm having a hard time watching that show and it's just completely getting stupid.  Peter is no longer interesting and he's just put in these bad situations and he look ridiculous and all emo. 

Now I want a Gilmore Girls movie where he can play Jess Mariano again.  Jess was a billion times more interesting than Peter Petrelli. 
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: November 23, 2008, 01:31:34 pm »

Amen!  Heroes got so bad.  The first season was gold, the second started it's downhill run, and now it's just bad.  I don't even care anymore. 

I wish we could see Jess Mariano come back. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
thevoid99
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3850 on: November 23, 2008, 05:30:11 pm »

I'm just glad there's Virtual Gilmore Girls.  It's not the show but at least it gives the idea of how it could've gone if it wasn't cancelled.  Jess at least makes one appearance in Season 8 spending the day with Rory on her birthday in Philadelphia as she's on the road.  So far in Season 9, he's made 2 appearances.  He attends the Luke/Lorelai wedding while having a conversation with Rory and in another episode, has a brief phone conversation with Rory about her new apartment.

I hope he appears in a few more episodes, especially with the holidays nearing and the fact that he's going to have a new cousin coming to the Gilmore-Danes clan. 
JazzedPotato
Town Resident

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: November 28, 2008, 10:29:03 pm »

Many things I appreciate Jess / Milo for (apart from the lovely eyecandy  Wink ) Some of those things:

- Making the 2nd and 3rd series the best of the show imho because of that extra charge, the lovely chemistry, the gorgeous and funny scenes and some of the most endearing ones also (the dance marathon, sookie's wedding and their first kiss - beautiful scene, and.. he looked it up.. Wink)
- Getting Rory back on track in Philly (she needed a wakeup call no-one else seemed to be able to give her)
- Creating a mirror for both Rory and Lorelai to look in (and not always like what they see, with reactions accordingly)
- a good influence on look in terms of him discovering both his own potential and Jess's further down the line. I liked Luke best around Jess (plus some scenes between them were extra hillarious because you'd actually believe they were related due to the similarities).
- He and Rory were actually friends, and I liked Rory there much better than who she became at Yale with the richkids/ materialistic snobbery tendencies - she was much more stimulated and even seemed smarter and more mature than in the years to follow.
- Eventhough he left in a bad way he did come back several times, to make amends , to try and make it right in the way he thought best.
- Many more reasons...  Grin

Not sure if someone else may have posted this, but I recently discovered this youtube- vid. It's actually funny moments on Heroes but this bit is actually about Jess in Stars Hallow making the perfect and very funny parody on Jess's character and many of the GG-fans/ lovers of the character  Grin The scene is at 4:10 approximately.(I believe there are also some commercials with Milo in them in this bit)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:33:23 pm by JazzedPotato » Logged

Rory: I am dancing, I can not control where my glance goes, and when I can control it, my glance goes to Dean.
Jess: So you can't control it when you look at me, but you have to force yourself to look at him. [to Dean] Sorry man, that's cold
JazzedPotato
Town Resident

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: December 12, 2008, 03:04:02 am »

I do think Milo is a very good actor and very talented but (please excuse my language) but I think Heroes really f*cking sucks! 

I'm having a hard time watching that show and it's just completely getting stupid.  Peter is no longer interesting and he's just put in these bad situations and he look ridiculous and all emo. 

Now I want a Gilmore Girls movie where he can play Jess Mariano again.  Jess was a billion times more interesting than Peter Petrelli. 

Well.. I never watched Heroes when it was on in Holland apparantly (I only found out recently) and have been giving it the benefit of the doubt in the last 4 epi's on the BBC. (which is 1 epi behind on the US I think, in series 3). I'm not exactly sold on the show sofar I'm afraid  Embarrassed Think the Peter character has potential but as there is so much going on none of the Heroes characters actually seems to get a chance to develop .. I like the special effects and visuals, but the storyline seems all over the place..? I can't keep up who turns from bad to good or bad again, and I can't figure out the motivation of the characters either..  Undecided Embarrassed

I have to say of all the characters on the show probably the one of Peter is most appealing still as it is more complex than the others, but I have trouble anyway because there seems to be little contingency in the storyline.. one moment he condemns Nathan for being spineless and following/aspiring only what their dad wanted him to be, the next he sacrifices himself being socalled expendable whereas his bro's a senator etc (which his bro seems to forget himself half the time). I don't know maybe I missed too much but the storyline just doesn't seem to make sense half the time, and I miss the smalltown setting and charm that made it possible to grow fond of, or even love the characters and their struggles, their growth and change.
I know it's not fair to compare the two (apples and pears and such..) but I would watch any GG epi over time, any time as they are timeless in a sense and the dialogues are generally so funny and sharp/witty, plus everything going on between the characters as you know them. It makes for so much more interesting material to watch than a Heroes epi even for the first time where I keep thinking wtf? half the time, and where all non-contingencies and non-sequiturs annoy me even in the middle of amazing special effects... Undecided

In other words.. I miss GG and I miss Jess/Milo on GG..  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:09:19 am by JazzedPotato » Logged

Rory: I am dancing, I can not control where my glance goes, and when I can control it, my glance goes to Dean.
Jess: So you can't control it when you look at me, but you have to force yourself to look at him. [to Dean] Sorry man, that's cold
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3853 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:08 am »

Just saw this photo of Milo and Hayden

Enjoy everyone!

My New Website
nodaybuttuesday
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 42

you're breaking my little lit heart... *Ingrid*

View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: February 17, 2009, 08:16:45 am »

Just thought you'd all like to know....

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/hayden-panettiere-milo-ventimiglia/345893

hayden and milo are apparently no more.  Who thought a relationship between a 19 year old and 31 year old would actually last though?

Literati for life~'I can't help it- I'm addicted'~Java Junkies
Hi Rory! What are you doing? What are you wearing? What are you thinking? What about now? Do you miss me? Do you think I'm pretty? Where do babies come from?
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: